The Parent's side

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel concerned now with Krystal, she always check her phone then get angry after. One time I called her but then she gave me a death glare. That’s why I checked the Naver and saw article about Myungsoo and another model, it must be the work she declined before. I’m worried that maybe she have feelings again for that guy. I don’t want her to remember the past, no one know what will happen to her by that time.

But as a mother, I don’t want to stop her for what she loves. Cause I experienced not be able to love the guy I like. I know what it feels like. I will just leave it to the God above. No matter what happen, please bring my dear Soojungie to a good place.

 

“Yoona!” my husband called me.

“Changwook! Why are you so loud in the morning?” I shouted back.

“Hahaha, nothing. Why are you mad? I just want a breakfast.” He was laughing now, this guy.

“It’s because you are loud, early in the morning. So what do you want?”

“Bacon and a sunny side up egg.” After he said it. I started cooking for him. Luckily I started to like him too. Because I thought he is not bad after all, and he did his best for me.

 

I showered and decided to go out to buy some groceries. Since I want to think about other things, I decided to go to the market far from our place. As I was buying some vegetables, I felt someone beside me. Obviously it is a customer. As I was reaching for the carrot, someone’s hand also reached for the same one. I immediately looked at the guy, and I am shocked to know who it was.

 

“Hey Yoona, how are you?” he is the guy I like, that because of my parents we didn’t end up together.

“Uh haha, hey. How have you been?”

“Not much, just changed myself and worked hard. You?”

“Still pretty right? I am doing fine, especially my daughter came back.”

“Really? What is her job?”

“Oh she is a model, she recently have some advertisement.”

“I’m not surprised about it, because her mother is pretty she got it from her. Hahaha” he said. I saw him holding a magazine and saw Krystal in it.

“That is my daughter, Soojung.” I said pointing at the magazine.

He looked at it and get a little shocked hearing my daughter’s name. He looked at me and said:

“Fate is really something.” After that he left and got the carrot he bought.

I am puzzled while going home, that I didn’t realize I am now in front of my house. I opened the gate and entered the house. I immediately put the foods I bought to their places and used my phone to search something up.

I searched the name. Seung-gi. As I clicked the search, many articles popped out. One article caught my attention the most.

“One of the top paid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter