Ended

the stuck at home

When Hyunwoo returned home, Kihyun was sitting on the couch with that red outfit he held on two fingers, as this little outfit had been used and was already dirty.
 
-I have waited enough explanation, so now, spit the truth and quickly Hyunwoo!
-First, I would like to kiss you to wish you good morning ... I didn't see you before I leave for work since last night 06pm. And yes, I missed you.
 
Kihyun closed his eyes to let himself kiss on the side of his lips. Hyunwoo could finally speak on the subject.

-This outfit, as I said before, is for you. I bought it for you, because it's going to get cold, so I didn't want you to be when ... It'll happen.
-When will it happen?
-Well, with you.
-Hyunwoo !! Stop here.
 
Kihyun was starting to blush and he was very embarrassed by the subject.
 
-I love you Kihyun and I want to offer you beautiful things ... Except that this time, I couldn't hide this gift until Christmas. Wow, I'm so stupid. I can't even!
-Shup up, stupid huh. If you will not be stupid, I will have the feeling of going out with someone other than the person that I loved so much.

Hyunwoo grabbed Kihyun's arm to pull his boyfriend against him. He grabbed his lips and kissed him with love and tenderness. He felt his heart beat wildly. He felt so happy to be back home and to be able to cherish this coming moment with Kihyun.
 
-You're so beautiful Kihyun-ah.
-You're too Hyunwoo-baby ... But you feel the wood, you'll have to take a shower before we go to sleep if you see what I say.
-That's sound crazy, you're really believe that after that, I will get to sleep after taking a shower? For real....

Kihyun laughed loudly and ended up pushing her boyfriend into the bathroom. Kihyun was screaming behind the door to be heard.
 
-Take a hot shower, baby. Use the body soap I love so much, the vanilla one. Leave the tip of your hair still wet, I find you so y that it would make me crazy!

Kihyun was biting his nails. He took it upon himself though he was still shy to speak freely to Hyunwoo. It had only been two months since they'd been dating, but it was Kihyun who was the first to take the lead to see Hyunwoo and ask him to go out with him at the time. It was Kihyun who was so jealous that someone more interesting than him could be interested in Hyunwoo that Kihyun had purposely found him a job not too far from home. If Kihyun could, he could have paid Hyunwoo so he could stay home without leaving their apartment to prevent Hyunwoo from meeting anyone else. Kihyun was very jealous and protective on Hyunwoo but Hyunwoo loved Kihyun for his personality and jealousy. Hyunwoo felt very loved and was so proud to live alongside Kihyun for "he was hoping" for the rest of his life.

 

------------------------------------------------

it was very short but I hope these three little chapters have you more! byyye<3.