Alucard x Integra

Hellsing -Alucard x Integra

Hellsing - Alutegra Drabble

 

"Did you remember what I said to you before, my master?" Alucard whispered in her ear. 

Integra didn't want to give him the satisfaction by answering him. Besides, he knew she would remember. To think that bastard would hold this over her head, the arrogant prick. How did it come to this, she wondered? She was his master, the one who held his leash. How come she was at his mercy now? 

Oh, please, Integra. Let's not go around in circles any longer. I can't wait to have what is rightfully mine.

Right. It was a miscalculation at my end that led me to this predicament. One small mistake that led me to be at the end of my short life. Is it finally my time to die? I wonder what awaits me in the afterlife?  She thought.

"You do know that I would never let you die, right? Well, at least not in the sense that you're thinking about."

"Shut up, servant. We talked about this before." 

"Yes, we did. If my memory serves me well, you haven't made up your mind yet." Alucard was right. He and Integra talked about this before and as he said, she never gave him a straight answer.

"Time is of the essence here, master. I can feel your life fading now. What will it be, Integra? You alone can decide, the choice is yours to make. Remember what I told you."

 

Yes. I remember it. What choice are you talking about, vampire? You know my answer already. 

 

"Kings and gods have bowed before me, what makes you think you can last any longer, Integra?"

 

 

"My Count..."

" You will be my No-life Queen, now and forevermore, my Countess."