Loosing it

Going Crazy
“Ah I’m already starting to feel warm.” Himchan smiled as he stretched. “Is there anything you want to eat? I can have the chef make us something while we go change.” Guk just shrugged his shoulders, he didn’t know what to answer, he didn’t even know where he was.
 
“You don’t talk much do you? Hm I guess that’s ok, I talk enough for the both of us I’m sure.” Laughing Himchan gestured for him to follow him upstairs where he showed Guk to a bedroom with a bathroom attached. “You can freshen up in here and I’ll go find you some clothes to wear. I’m sure my clothes should be able to fit you.” Himchan gave one final smile before leaving the room.
Guk sighed as he leaned against the bathroom doorway “What are you doing Yong Guk? You know how this is going to turn out. He may not know now but when he does find out he’ll treat you like all the others.” whispering to himself Guk let the reality of his situation sink in as he went to the shower to be in the comfort of it’s warmth.
 
After showering and changing into clothes that weren’t his Guk walked the stairs following the smell of meat. He hadn’t realized he was so hungry until he smelled such a delicious scent. He rounded the corner to see Himchan already sitting at the table looking at his untouched food. Was he waiting for him?
 
“Oh finally? I was about to come and get you?” Himchan smiled and gestured for Guk to sit across from him. “Good to see the clothes aren’t to small. There comfortable right?” There he goes again talking so much, Guk just nodded as he took his seat and stared at his food. It looked so good he could feel himself almost drool.
 
“Don’t stare at it silly, eat it.” Himchan giggled as he started to cut his own steak and brought it to his mouth. Guk his lips slowly before jabbing his fork into the steak and munching away at it. He could feel Himchan staring at him but he didn’t care to much, he was hungry and this steak was delicious.
 
“You sure are hungry don’t choke ok?” Guk could hear the smile in Himchan’s voice but continued to eat his food going from the steak to the kimchi to the vegetables he ate it all. Not to mention downing his glass of soju only to have Himchan pour him another cup. Guk smiled for the first time that day, he hadn’t eaten food like this since before left the demon clan.
 
“Finished? You sure were hungry.” Himchan looked over the table before taking the last sip of his soju. “So what’s your name? I told you mine, I should at least know yours.”
 
Guk looked outside the window “Yong Guk, Bang Yong Guk is my name.” His low raspy voice was almost a whisper.
 
“Bang Yong Guk? Wow that’s my first time hearing you talk, were you embarrassed about your deep voice?” Himchan leaned into the table and placed a hand under his chin.
 
“I just don’t talk a lot. I want to thank you for letting me stay here. I’ll be gone in the morning.” Guk plainly stated he knew he wasn’t going to stay here, though Himchan seemed nice and attractive Guk knew better. He knew he’d only get hurt and then he’d have to find somewhere else to migrate to.
 
“Well there’s no rush in leaving, is there? You can stay as long as you want. Even though it’s really beautiful up here it gets lonely. If you stay you can just ride back to the city with me ok?”
 
Guk wondered just exactly what city he was near. “Where exactly are we?”
 
“You don’t know?” Himchan smiled and looked outside the window at the rainy scenery “Well right now we are on mount Dobongsan.”
 
“Do...bong...san?” Guk had never heard of such a place.
 
“Dobongsan.” Himchan repeated but slower “Your in Seoul South Korea.” Himchan laughed “How could you not know? How did you get here?”
 
Guk just sighed so ten hour of flying from his previous village in Thailand had caused him to end up in Seoul. Could he really start a life here? Was he only going to be casted out like the rest had done to him.
 
“Hello....Come back to earth please.” Himchan was waving his hand in front of Guk’s face pouting cutely. “ I know your a demon and all but do you have to be so out of it?”
 
Guk couldn’t contain his gasp, So he knew?! Did he know all along? “It’s pretty obvious huh?”
 
“I knew from the moment I saw your dragon tattoo.” Himchan nodded towards Guk’s arm “I figured you didn’t want me to know so I played dumb.” smiling the man rubbed Guk’s tattoo. “It’s really beautiful.
 
“You don’t find me to be a monster?” Guk wanted to pull his arm away but he couldn’t. Himchan actually saw him as beautiful. No one had ever said those words to him, except for one.
 
“Bang Yong Guk....you are no monster. Now I may have just met you, and only heard you speak for thirty minutes or so but I can sense your heart.” poking Guk’s chest Himchan plastered a loving smile on his face “The heart says a lot more than you can ever know, and I know that deep inside you have a gentle beautiful heart Yong Guk.”
 
No one had ever seen Yong Guk like this.The only one to ever really love him, the only person who ever found his tattoo beautiful was long gone. The only man who ever loved him with such gentle kindness and warm words was Simon. His Simon whom he loved til his hearts content, the Simon that saved him from the clutches of his permanent self loathing. Simon loved him for who he was on the inside despite being a demon, despite the stares and the verbal abuse Simon stood with him through it all. Until one day he was gone. Murdered in his own cold blood and that was when Guk knew, when he finally realized just how much hate was in this world, how cruel the human race can really be. He destroyed that entire village with no remorse. He knew he’d never meet anyone like Simon, never. Simon was special the way he always wanted to take care of Guk and his “I don’t care attitude”. Guk loved everything about him there was no one that compared to his Simon. Until now...staring into the eye’s of this blonde man across from him, he saw a flicker of Simon. For the first time in a hundred years he sees Simon’s eye’s. Placing his hand on Himchan’s cheek Guk smiles “Simon?”
 
Himchan gave him a tiny smile of reassurance before pulling him into a long awaited embrace. “I’ve missed you Gukkie.”  Guk smiled and buried his face into the man’s neck.
 
“I’ve missed you also Simon. How are you here? Where have you been?” Guk’s questions rolled off his tongue as he squeezed his love tighter.
 
“It’s called reincarnation Guk. Himchan is a great person who may seem fragile but he’s strong.He’s like me.” Simon chuckled. “You have to take care of us Guk. You have to let us stay by your side.”
 
Guk nodded “I will I’ll protect you Simon, you have no idea how much i’ve missed you.”
 
 
“I know Gukkie. I know but now you don’t have to be alone. We’re here for you and will protect you just as you’ve protected us.” Simon Guk’s hair and placed a kiss on his cheek. “Promise me you’ll protect us Guk?”

“I promise Simon, I promise to always protect you and love you.” Guk was whispering rapidly as his eye’s opened. He looked around to only see the raindrops still falling and the tree he’d been sleeping in. Was is really all just a dream? There was no Simon, there was no Himchan, there had been no cottage. There was only the dark forest with the rain drops falling from above.

Rain and tears covered Guk’s face,Why am I being tortured so much? What have I done to deserve any of this? Guk’s silent cries became sobs, furious sobs and screams that filled the forest. He was forever being tormented and it felt horrible, he felt his heart crumbling up and being shattered like ice. Why was he not allowed to live normal? Why was he not allowed to be happy. How did all of these images manage to form into his own personal nightmare. He couldn’t bear it anymore, he sat on the tree and let the rain soak him up even more. As he wished he’d just disappear, wished he’d never been born or was able to die like the humans. He hated this! He hated being on earth, being able to be alive. He hated it more than anything. He didn’t want to be tortured anymore he couldn’t bear it.   

 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This wasn't long at all lol but I hope you all enjoy it I might write a chaptered fic for Bang and Simon and Bang and Himchan. I never really thought of Bang and Simon D as a couple until my friend Brianna pointed it out ( She's soooo obsessed with Simon D its cute I loves her) anyways enjoy this and comment (: