Final

Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really don’t wanna embarrass myself.” 

Taemin can’t help the bit of a laugh that bubbles up at Jongin’s soft admission. He reaches out to pull Jongin forwards by the soft cotton of his white printed tee. There’s no resistance, Jongin stepping forwards despite his clearly awkward body language, invading Taemin’s space like it was familiar territory.

“You’re not going to embarrass yourself anymore than you already have.” Taemin’s tone is light, teasing more than anything, as short fingers smooth their way up Jongin’s chest, coming to linger in a well missed place at the taller’s nape. 

“Are you sure…about this?” Jongin’s gaze is heavy on Taemin’s face, the older feeling every inch of it as it washes slow over his facial features, taking in every movement, soaking in every expression Taemin makes, in a way Jongin hasn’t in a very long time; something Taemin hadn’t even realize he’d been missing from his life.

“I’m sure.” Jongin sounds confident, a small nod punctuating his words. Taemin nods then, much more slowly, and more calculated, his heart picking up pace, as he gives the okay to Jongin’s request, to Jongin’s confession. There's a long moment’s pause between them where Jongin seems to study him, seemingly weighing Taemin’s final reply as if calculating the moment, reading the tension between them. Then he leans in, face dipping down towards Taemin’s, deep brown eyes sliding to focus on Taemin’s lips, as Taemin’s own eyes flutter to a slow shut.

It's like a breath of fresh air after months locked in a damp cellar, the brush of Jongin’s lips over his own. It’s soft, a barely there brush, just a tickle of Jongin’s breath before Jongin follows it up with a second more sure press of lips to Taemin’s own. Taemin’s fingers still linger at Jongin’s nape, curling against tan skin, Taemin’s body seeming to fall ever so slowly, and all too naturally, into Jongin’s larger frame. The kiss settles Taemin’s very being right down to his finger tips, right down to his toes. His heart is a stutter in his chest, but the swirl of the world around ,that all too familiar flurry of a pace to Taemin’s days comes, to a sudden hush. Like being in the woods after sunset, the world a soft echo with the quiet that happens slowly inside of him. 

Jongin’s hand is heavy and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter