Chocolate Roses

Chocolate Roses

 

 

February 14. People call it Valentine’s Day, the happy heart’s day, the most romantic day of the year, forever alone day. Well whatever you call it, people always makes sure to be extra romantic at this day. Thousands of flowers and chocolates are being bought during this so called romantic day.

 

She can still remember how Sooyoung surprised her. Sooyoung set up a scavenger hunt. She hid notes in every corner of the house.

 

Jessica woke up really early today. Since it’s valentine’s day, she wants to prepare something special for her beloved, but she was the one who was surprised. There’s a note on the pillow beside her.

 

You look so peaceful and I didn’t have the heart to wake you up. Please follow the arrows.

 

She knotted her forehead in confusion. What arrows. She looks around and found the arrows on the floor. Jessica got out of bed and followed the instruction. It leads her to the living room where it’s filled with baskets of different types of flowers. There’s a single stem of rose beside a note on the center table.

 

Please follow the rose petals.

 

The petals lead her to the gazebo, where her love is waiting for her with a bouquet of white and red roses.

 

“Breakfast?”

 

Jessica tapped her pen on the table. Its Valentine’s Day next week and I have no idea on what should I do. Maybe I could rent a yacht and have our dinner there? But Soo already did that. I want something different. My Sooyoungie loves to eat. Should I cook her favorite food? But she doesn’t have any. As long as it’s edible she’ll eat it. Jessica laughed at the thought. Chocolates? Flowers? Argh, to cliché. Jewelry? Hmm…she likes those. Perfume? Sooyoung already smells nice, really nice. Teddy bear? Nah, I’m already her cuddle buddy. I won’t let a stuff toy replace me. What about a puppy? She wanted to adopt one. What should I do?

 

Her phone suddenly rang. She was greeted by a giddy Tiffany.

 

“Jessi! Guess what!”

 

“What?” She answered in a bored tone.

 

“I made a bear and heart shaped chocolates for my Yoong! I’m going to perfect it so I can give it to her next week.” a/n: im a yoonfany shipper too

 

Bear shaped chocolate?

 

Ding!

 

“Fany-ah! Who taught you?! I wanna learn too”

 

--

 

The day has finally come. Jessica woke up early again, when I say early, it’s really really early. EARLY. Ok, that was an exaggeration. Everything is already set. Sooyoung just have to wake up.

 

Jessica prepared breakfast with everything shaped in hearts.  She’s done setting the table when an arm wrapped around her waist and she received a peck on the cheek.

 

“Good morning, beautiful”

 

Jessica turned around and faced Sooyoung. “Morning.”

 

“Thanks for the rose. It’s yummy.”

 

“Wow that was fast.”

 

“You know I never imagined you’ll give me a rose made up of chocolate.”

 

“You like it?” Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoungs’ neck.

 

“Very.” Sooyoung brushed their noses together. “Happy Valentine’s day.”

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day” She whispered before giving her beloved a kiss on the lips.

 

 

 

 

End

 

 

 

 

 

Lol,,,,not quite

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung entered the company building with a huge grin.

 

“Good morning Ma’am.” The receptionist greeted and she gave her a rose chocolate.

 

“Good morning too and thanks?” She only has one person in mind when she received the chocolate. The tall woman continued her way to the elevator. The liftman handed her another rose chocolate. Sica-yah. When she got to her floor, every person that she passed by gave her a treat and when she got inside her office, she found baskets of different flowers. A bouquet of lilies is resting on her desk.

 

Sooyoung quickly fished out her phone from her pocket and dialed Jessica’s number.

 

“Hey…”

“Did I already tell you how much I love you?”

 

“Yep, every day.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i know the ending , i really dont know how to end this. i wrote this cos i cant sleep so pardon the lame ending