FINAL

Fallin' Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Goodnight.. Gon!!”

 

“Thanks for the beautiful time, Hun. I love you. Goodbye ... forever.”

 

*phone call ended*

 

Seunghun, who is now have been worried for a lot of hours to what happened with his boyfriend, Byounggon, he rushed to his boyfriend’s apartment to check up on him. He grabbed his coat and his keys before starting his car engine. There’s so much desperation in his face: his eyes with eagerness, his eyebrows looking distressed and his lips that cannot stop its biting that he seemed to feel bothered towards his beloved boyfriend.

 

As reached towards Gon’s apartment, he saw that the curtains are closed, traces of shadows from the chair and a rope from above. Without a doubt, Seunghun goes inside the apartment, trying his best to open the front door only to be found out that it is locked. He ran to the back door that he hoped that it is unlocked, which is luckily accurate to his expectations. 

 

What surrounds Seunghun was opposite to Gon’s definition of sleep, he saw Gon on the floor, lifeless, with a sharp knife on his side, with blood stains on his white clothes and a pack of medicines on the living room’s carpet. Seunghun’s tears full of regret, full of desperation and full of sadness has made up to his wobbling body hoping that the latter is not dead. He carried Byounggon with his best and rushed to the nearest hospital from his boyfriend’s apartment. 

 

As he reached the emergency room, a lot of doctors have caught the attention of poor boy with his companion that he is currently carrying being lifeless.
 

“Doctor, please help me, revive my boyfriend as much as you can.” his tone full of hopelessness, but is still finding a small light from within. The doctors have carried his boyfriend on the ward, executing CPR and installing the medical paraphernalias necessary for revival of Byounggon.

 

Seunghun dialed the phone number of  his friend, Jinyoung, which he wanted to seek a companion from the agony he is suffering that is burning alive to his heart that he doesn’t want to have in the first place. 

 

“Jinyoung, come here to the hospital as soon as possible. I need your help.” trying his best to pronounce the words in despite of his tears falling off that bring stains on his clothes. 

 

Jinyoung along with Seunghun’s friends, Yonghee and Hyunsuk has arrived the hospital finding their best friend on emergency room, lying on the floor, looking lifeless and running out of breath because of his non-stop tears. 

 

“Seunghun!! Where’s Gon? What happened to him?” Yonghee tried to wake up Seunghun, who is also eager to know what happened to the latter. 

 

“Gon…. he’s now dead.” Seunghun said lifelessly and closed his eyes. 

 

….. 

 

There were a lot of people who attended Gon’s funeral, including his other friends who were also mutual with Seunghun including Midam, Woong and Keita, as well. Surrounded by flowers, with Byounggon’s picture frame on the middle. Seunghun couldn’t speak due to his deepest grief that he will ever encounter, and that is his boyfriend’s death which they promised that they will be together until the end. On a sad note, the other one had already given up. 

 

When Jinyoung, Yonghee, Hyunsuk and including Seunghun was about to tell their last messages for their friend, the other guests on the funeral cannot stop crying because on the honest side, Gon was really happy. Gon was really happy with Seunghun, they have loved each other for a long time.

 

“Byounggon-hyung, was really a special friend to me. He really is. He really took care of Seunghun and the others as well. He didn’t deserve this early death… he deserves to live for a long time.” Jinyoung said while he is also tearing up together with his clique. Yonghee, who couldn’t hide his grief and still speechless after what happened didn’t manage to give his last speech as he didn’t want to consider Gon’s death as something real. Same with Hyunsuk, as the youngest out of the five members, he really can’t do a speech for his hyung. 

 

This time, Seunghun was not able to really give a precise message for his boyfriend, that he wished he should have said these words when he is still alive. It’s already too late for him to say everything, that Gon was someone that made him feel alive. He ran away from the scene, and goes straight to his car, without knowing where he will head to, as to his mind he let the wind blows and go somewhere that his feet which is stoop down to the car depending on it. 

 

A few hours later, Seunghun reached Byounggon’s apartment, the one where he witnessed his lifeless boyfriend, which he wished he was there during the night to get Gon’s remaining things to be brought on Seunghun’s apartment to remember him.

 

As he reached the latter’s bedroom, he saw a box on his late boyfriend’s bed that a label says, “For Seunghun, who I dearly love”. He opened the box and he saw things such as tape recorder and player, and an earphone that Gon owned which Seunghun gave him during the last birthday before his death. Seunghun grabbed the earphone and plays the tape Gon has recorded for him. 

 

“To my dear, Hunnie, you have probably hearing this when I’m already at heaven. I’m sorry, Seunghun-ah, I couldn’t make it up to you. I broke the promise that we will be together forever. I want to say that I love you, our feelings have co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter