Sequel 1

One day during Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was seen walking back and forth in the house as her eyes roamed around the living room until she nodded to herself a sign of satisfying that her task finally finished. Momentarily, she made herself to the room that was on the opposite of the master room and the view that greeted her when she walked in brought a smile on her face. Her two angels were found sleeping soundly on their respective beds, and she had no heart to bring them back from their slumberland but she had to.

She made her way to the bed that was near the window before making her body sat down on the mattress. But the owner seem to notice her presence as the figure started to make a whiny sound before rolling back and forth on her mattress.

“Honey wake up” Chaeyeon spoke softly as she bends down to pick the sleepy figure into her embrace. But her action only made the girl fall asleep again as soon as she felt the warmth from her mommy. Chaeyeon pat her back while her body raised from the bed and walked to another bed.

“This one is surely a heavy task” Chaeyeon spoke to herself before she straightened out her free hand to poke the figure that snoring lightly on the mattress. Her action caused the latter to stir up a bit as he took his left hand to scratch the place that he felt itchy. Chaeyeon could only smile at the innocent action.

“Daengdaengie” Chaeyeon patted his tummy to wake him up, and it was successful. He opened his sleepy eyes slowly and left out a whiny voice “Nooo”

Chaeyeon shook her head. These two monkeys seriously such a sleepyheads like her. She decided to wake up the girl that she was holding at the moment while making her way to the bathroom. Nako was still sleeping soundly until she felt her mommy patted her back. She left out a yawn and snuggled closer to her mom’s warming embrace.

“If you don’t wake up, no mint choco ice cream” Chaeyeon spoke softly to her and it magically worked.

“Nako up” She spoke sleepily. She rubbed her eyes with both of her hands while her mom put her to stand on the chair near the sink and helping her to put the toothpaste on her toothbrush. Chaeyeon could only give a warm smile at the adorable sight of her daughter. Nako straightened out her small hand to take the toothbrush from Chaeyeon.

“Can you wake Yujinnie for mommy?” Chaeyeon bent down to talk in the same eye level of her daughter, and the latter nodded her head cause she was busy brushing her teeth. Chaeyeon left a peck on her Nako’s head and left the bathroom.  After she left the task of waking up her son, that moment her phone rang on the coffee table in their living room. Chaeyeon made her way to pick it up and a smile suddenly flashing on her angelic face when she saw the name of the caller.

“Good morning”

“Morning, has the kids up?”

“Nako is, but your son still sprawling around”

Chaeyeon heard the faint chuckle from the other side and it’s enough for her to giggle along.

“I’m sure they got your genes since I’m always a morning person”

Chaeyeon shook her head even though the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter