Fin.

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going?", she cautiously asked.

 

"I'm going home."

 

"What do you mean? You're home."

 

She stopped on her tracks to look at her, eyes filled with sadness. She bitterly chuckled, "At this point, I don't even know if I can call 'this' my own home." 

 

She turned her back to her and opened the door. She took a step outside and gently closed the door with a small click, leaving a dumbfounded Yongsun behind.

 

It had been a few years since the two started living together. 

 

"You're wasting your money in an apartment you're barely even living in. You might as well just move in with me." the singer had reasoned out. 

 

Everything was going well since then. Playful bickers, laughter and disgustingly sweet comments could be heard every single day throughout all those years. Of course, they've had a few arguments once in a while but despite all of those, still, it was home. 

 

So when Byulyi walked out on her, she knew she had crossed the line. 

 

She was beyond shocked. She never thought this would ever happen. It all had started with a simple joke. One could tell it was a normal thing between the two. Everything went by so quickly and the next thing she knew, she was already yelling at the blonde. 

 

The latter had tried apologizing despite all the harsh words thrown at her. She accepted them all, knowing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter