Love Rink

Beautiful Feeling

We decided to go and do some ice skating after going to the mall. After changing shoes, we went to the rink, me holding onto your arms and you laughing at me. As soon as I stepped on the rink, you let go of me and started going a little bit far, but your eyes on me.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" I called out to you but you were just laughing and going farther.

 

You came closer after a moment and started circling around me while I struggle moving, teasing me in every way you can do.

 

"Ah, stop it." I said but you didn't and you laughed instead.

 

Finally, I grabbed onto your coat and you held my wrist.

 

"You wanna go around?" You asked and I just nod.

 

You lead me slowly, going around and trying to help me balance myself. Little by little, I started learning how to do it.

 

But suddenly, someone almost hit me, which made me almost fall on the ground. Instead, you were there and I fell on your chest, causing you to hug me. I looked up and we both chuckled.

 

But then again, there were group of kids playing around and one of them suddenly bumped your leg which made you lose balanced and then we both fell on the ground, me on top of you.

 

I was about to stood up beacuse it was embarassing and people were looking at us. But you pulled me back and wrapped both of your arms around me, causing me not to move and get up.

 

"Ah, its embarassing." I whispered at you.

 

You just laughed. "Let's stay like this for a while."

 

"But, people are looking at us."

 

You pushed my head lightly and bury my face on your chest.

 

After a minute, you turned around, us changing positions.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?"

 

"Sshh..." you put a finger on my lips and just gave me a smile.

 

Suddenly, you kissed me on the lips which made my eyes widened.

 

"Yaaaah."

 

You chuckled and did it again.

 

"People are watching, Brian!" I scolded but you didn't care.

 

"I love you." You answered instead and that made me laughed.

 

"Stop it."

 

You kissed me again, over and over my face.

 

"Okay, I love you. Can we now get up because I think my face will gonna explode from its redness?"

 

You giggled and then kissed me one more time before getting up and then reaching for my hand to help me stood also.

 

You bear-hugged me before putting you arms around my shoulders and started moving again around the rink.