final

Untitled

When he heard of the news about Seungri's scandal, he was at first shocked because the Seungri that he knows is one that is kind-hearted, willing to give advice and help his junior, nothing like the media that describes of him. Soon Seungri Hyung announced that he will retire and assist in the police investigation, some wicked hearted people even attempt to drag him and other idols into this crap. He soon texts Seungri, " Hyung, how are you? I saw you on the news. Do you want me to come to your house?" After a day, he received a text, "Nah... I'm fine, you will get into big trouble if you are seen with me. Thanks for your concern." He feels heart wrenched. how can such a caring hyung be the person that most people think?

After a few days, they coincidentally run into each other in a restaurant. Seungri Hyung looks a little tipsy, he must have drunk alcohol. "Hyung, how are you?" "Ahh, it's you, I'm fine!" "Hyung, you don't look fine to me, I shall send you home."

At seungri's home, "Hyung, I shall go get you some water, sit down" Seungri grabs his hand."Why are you so kind to me, do you know what kind of person I am?" "Hyung, then are you that kind of person?" Seungri stands up and looks at him in the eyes. "If I said I was accused, I do nothing wrong, do you believe in me?" "Yes, I believe you." Seungri widens his eyes. "Why?" "Because hyung said so," he said, looking directly at Seungri. "Seungri for a long time, feels tears on his cheeks, he felt happy, sad, confusion, anger and relief. "Hyung, you are like a baby, stop crying," he said, daring to tease his hyung. "Ahh... Thank you for believing in me when the whole world doesn't..."