ch. 2 - Please be my man.

I'm your wife?!

MY note: Sorry this might be a little long, I don't really know how to write properly yet XD
And yeah.. I asked my friend who the husband should be but she didn't give me an answer so I'm still deciding on that XD
sorry for the ugly picture but I used a new program.. I don't understand yet ^_^'
Any suggestions? :3

actually.. nothing happens in this chapter really, sorry for that, I will make it more exciting next time! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

Thursday 14:42 At MY HOME

" I don't wanna. I don't wanna.. I dooooo~~~~~~n't!" I screamed through out my lungs, my small room filling up with the sound and I kicked my legs hard against the squicking madrass.
Those words actually came from me, A fangirl of MBLAQ since ... well. Since a few months back, but that didn't matter. I didn't care how hot.. or talented. .or oh god - why me?! 
I wasn't suited for this kind of tasks, I hated cleaning, despited cooking and was overall pretty lazy.
My friend, yu-ri was laid back.. calmingly telling me that this was an once in a life time thing. I shouldn't waste it, And she was right in that.
But I had no experience in idols, broadcasting or acting.. If you did that. I sighed hoplessly combing my hair with my fingers.
"I need to colour my hair.." I looked at the worn out end of my hair, it was light brown with some darklights, My real colour was...was.. I didn't know anymore, It was years last I had my actually real colour. I hmpfhd and stretched out in my bed, looking up the white ceiling.  
"I wonder if they will think your a man.." My bestfriend really liked to blurt thing out like that, I turned my head and gave her a killing gaze. Yes, I wore man clothes, and behaved like a dude.. but my face was feminine, I has pretty plump lips, light pink, a small nose and my eyes was in the shape of two almonds, but from behind.. yes I could be misstaken for a boy. (I have been actually TT__TT)
"They said that they would give me some sort of spa treatment.. " 
"YAH!" Yu-ri jumped from her seat at my desk, "You got an letter right? Like .. today.. With the schedule and stuff, OH MY GOD, You're like an celebrity! I gotta tweet this!!~"
I bit my lip and breathed out, wait.. "NO! You can't they told me to keep quiet, I even had to sign a contract about it.. stupid people. "
"Oh.." I could heard the deep disappointment in my friends voice, but a bright sneaky smile stayed on her lips. 
I didn't dare ask why. 
"And.. they are coming soon, to personally deliver some.. stuff. I didn't listen..Aish, troublesome!"
It was quiet for a few seconds, as I thought my friend had fainted I sat straight up to stare at the point I thought she had fallen, but the floor was empty.. exept some yestardays chips bag. Yu-ri was sitting perfectly quiet in her chair, her skin white as snow and eyes big as tennis balls.
The scream came as soon as I predicted it.
She was like a tornado in my small apartment, adding make-up, tearing out every clothing i owned and reclessly throwing it on my floor. 
"YAH! pabo.. Get up, We gotta get you ready, O there is no time.. no time at all. Oh..I'm naturally so good looking.." She dragged my feet, Me who was not really in the mood for anything just put my all body weight into staying in my comfy bed, and she soon gave up after sighing and puffing. "Poor you.." I shook my head, "Poor you who have to live with your own thoughts all the time." She lightly smacked my calf and pretended to be hurt. "And now I have to clean up after your mess.." My mess? This girl was totally delusional.  "Get up.. And I'll buy you your stupid drink afterwards."
I looked up from behind my white blue covers, My drink she was reffering to was an pink lemonade drink from the states I absolutly loved, but I had to take the bus to the next city to get a hold of it. "....." i replied with silence.
"You don't even know when they will get here.. Did I even say MBLAQ? They'll just probably send some of their personal."
She stopped her movements, which was right in the middle of cleaning up my very messy floor. 
"....When will they get here?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "What time is it?"
She turned her wrist over, flashing a expensive white clock with some glittery jewelery.  
"It's 14:58.." I felt my hearbeat fasten, my hands loosing their grip of my sheets, sweating like nothing in this world, my sight became blurry.. Oh I was such an dramaqueen, but ofcourse this didn't show out.. I just stayed calm,.. figuring out how to breath again. "Well.. If I remember correctly they said they would be here around three o'clock. "

"THAT'S NOW.... PABO, I' gonna kill you. I'm gonna strangel you, I'm so gonna.. " Yu-ri jumped over to me, landing smoothly on my stomach causing me to struggle for my air as she tried to get her small hands around my neck, aiming and screaming.  And then we were abruptly disrupted by my doorbell, shrieking it's ordinary way, Like not one of the hottest men waited outside. A fight began to get up from my bed, Or it was a fight until she lightly kicked my in my face so I had to cover my hands in my face. Why was I friends with this unbelieveble woman?  
I heard her open the door, muffled voices reached me, male ones.. her light pitch suggesting that this actually were MBLAQ. Right outside my outerdoor, My apartment, My room. I was ready to die in my bed now. 

I sat up, had my own little twist with the sheets and then standing up like a ninja.. who had hair sticking out all over the place.
I smoshed my hands down my skull, pressing the evil hair down and repeating it like an maniac.

Yu-ri P.O.V

OMG. I saw them on the other side of the door, there they were, all five of them with cameras and everything behind them! Oh, this was an absolute dream! Only if the pabo didn't ruin this, I was going to kill her if she did.
I slowly opened the door, with the biggest glamoures smile I could fullfill, Blinking my big brown eyes at them. "Annyeonghaseyo, MBLAQ-imnida!" All bowed at the same time, I giggled. "Hello, I'm Yu-ri." I bowed back, sneaking a glance at the camera who was almost in my face. 
Oh this glory day!
"So you are our new mom?" I looked puzzled, then fixing my gaze at a thin, cute looking guy in the back. Mir. "You are very cute!" I felt myself blushing, "Oh.. No.. I'm not.. Actually the girl you are looking for is inside, Please step in!" I gestured towards the hall entrance and after like ten people stepping in I stood there, awkwardly fidgeting with my fingers at the silence. 
"So you are her sister?" 
I shook my head at the question, eyeing Lee Joon as he spoke. 

"Im her best friend, Even though I don't know why sometimes.."The last thing I said quietly but gently smiled at them, they seemed pleased with the answer and the silence went on once again. My hands very sweating like crazy, Where did she go? If she was hiding I would..
My thoughts wondered off but was cut off by alots of inhaling and 'oh~~'s, I looked up to see my friend coming out of her room. A weak giggle left one of the guys mouth. 

"Nice pyjamas..." One of them had stepped forward and bowed, and reached out for her hand. "I'm the leader, Yang Seungho. Nice to meet you.. ."

MY P.O.V

Oh craaaaap! I heard them in the hallway, I looked quickly in the mirror, checking my make.up.. or my mascara.. It was fine. I considered putting on some more but decided not to when I heard even more footsteps, My heart was beating so loud I couldn't hear my own thoughts. - Concentrate. 
I took a deep breath and then opened the door, and stepped out.

As I first heard the giggles and oh's my stomach tingled with a bad feeling, the bad feeling was all over my body.. a soft, smooth surface. .
As the man .. this gorgeous man of MBLAQ came closer I felt like the biggest idiot on this planet. 
He didn't need to introduce himself, I knew who he was. My absolute celebrity crush. Yang Seungho.
Oh..I felt my face heat up in the same degree as the sun. "Hi.. I'm Hyun Jae.
" (Ofcourse I had a non-korean name.. but my few months of living in Korea had me present myself like this at almost all time.) I manage to get out, taking his hand. 

 

"Your my husband?" I asked quietly not wanting the camera man to capture my stupidety on national television. I wanted to hold his hand forever, Ahh.. this man was so ... so. I loved him. Absolutly did, Please be my man!
"Aniyo." The words hit me like a stone brick. "Eh?!" 

"I am..."

 

The black hair.. The puffy cheeks.. The shy smile. That voice, belonged to no other than Cheondoong.