Prologue: The Witch Spell

The Witch Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a Royal couple, a King and His Queen.

 

They have four lovely adorable children, two princes and two princesses.

 

One day, on the celebration of the anniversary of their Kingdom.

 

The Evil Witch came and cast her gift to the Royal Kingdom, claiming that her curse will be set upon the child that we will be born in the next five years to come.

 

From then on, this child will be hers; when this child's right time reaches its right age to be held and spilt its blood on the Stone Table to acquire the great power of the Deep Magic.

 

However, the King and Queen will not be wavered by the Witch proclamation because they know that they could not bare a child anymore, because the Queen can no longer produce a child anymore.

 

However, the Witch just laughs about it mockingly.

 

She challenges the King and Queen that she will be right in her claim.

 

Then she just vanished while laughing maniacally.

 

After the Witch declaration to the Royal Family, it spread throughout the whole Kingdom like a wild fire.

 

It brought chaos, terror, and devastation among the people of the whole Kingdom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter