Chapter 1

No Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recalling my childhood,I remember the best years of my schooling . I had three friends and including me the four of us were called ‘The Inseparables’. It was just Taeyong , Kim Jongin , Eunji and me . We were 15 years old and studying in middle school. However, life changed for the four of us when my parents decided to move from Seoul to Busan , because of my father’s job. 

Many tears were shed between us but we couldn’t do anything to change this dreadful news.

After that , next three years I continued to live in Busan , where I studied in a good school . Even though I was never lonely due to the many friends I quickly developed, they were never able to Match my old friends . But since I had less contact with them , I didn’t know what was going on there.

 

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

 

“Hana , I am sorry honey , but I have some bad news for you . We have to move again to Seoul”. I stared at my mother when I heard this . I mean three years ago , I would have been thrilled to hear such a news, but after adapting to this life and leaving all of this was worse than bad . More than that telling my boyfriend about this is the hardest .

”What do you mean you’re leaving?” asked Anyo after I told him about my father’s shift back . “ Anyo, Try to understand, its not like it’s easy for me! And anyway we can still have contact with each other...” at this he just scoffed and said ,“You want to have a distant relationship? How lame can you be?” I waited for these words to pierce my heart , but in truth , it didn’t . I looked at him , and said ,“I am leaving tomorrow . Goodbye.”, and then left him standing in the park .

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

 

”Thank you choosing Korean Air 

we hope you had a comfortable flight” announced the cabin crew .

 

“welcome back to Seoul Hana ” I told myself 

                   *********************************

Now I am finally back and fully settled, I thought l’d give myself tour around Seoul . I was walking around my neighborhood first and and then I spotted a park. I went to towards and sat on one of the benches . Unknowingly I let out a sigh . What am I going to do now ? How to start my new life here? Where to start? Will I be able get back to myself ? Why does this happens to me ?also I had no hope of finding my old friends . I was thinking about all the problems that I didn’t notice it was already getting dark. I quickly got up and started to go back home before my mom and dad started to get worried . When I finally arrived I saw mom holding her phone . “ oh! Hana , you are here? I was about to call you just now , come the dinner is ready , let’s eat!” I quietly nodded and went tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter