Right one

90 degrees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Damn, I’m so tireeeeeed. I want to go home quickly, my feet.....” Hyewon complained as she followed her two friends walking at her front.


“I don’t understand why I agreed to go with you in this event.” Hyewon said after she keep up with their pace. 


“Because all you do is locked yourself in your own and be with your beloved games.” Yujin speak up while flailing her left hand on the air.


“Yeah, you should get a life outside the real world.” Yena said, her lips are slowly pouting while saying those words as her hand is wrapped on Yujin’s right arm.


“I have life.” Hyewon scoffed as the three of them stopped at the front of the train station, waiting for their turn to get their train.


“I know. She knows. We know.” Yena said, shaking her head while looking at the almost lifeless and drowsy Hyewon.


“You are really so so so lethargic person.” Yena said while looking at the older girl who only stared at her blankly, Hyewon doesn’t have the strength to reply because her energy drains out after Yena made them walked so long while searching for a good place to eat.


“Can’t you be thankful because I am here with you? You complaining duck.” Hyewon scoffed, rolling her eyes to her friend who just make face to her. 

She looked at her shoes and sighed deeply as she feels the aching of her feet after a long time of walking and roaming to the event that they went earlier. If she isn’t a good friend, probably she will ditch the two and left them to go home by her own, and probably to sleep and regain her energy.


“Come on Hye, stop giving us that kind of face.” Yena said and chuckles at Hyewon who glared at her way before looking away.

“What face?” She asked and Yujin smiled at her, making the younger’s eyes went into a crescent one and from that Hyewon can feel her inside smiling because she can see the glint of happiness in Yujin’s eyes. A pure and genuine euphoria, that Hyewon lost a long time ago.


She looked at Yena and Yujin when the girls put their arms on her shoulder and hold each of her hand, Hyewon stared at them and she doesn’t like where this is going…but she knows she can’t escape it.


“You know, we just want to see the Hyewon we used to have before.” Yena started and from that Hyewon sighed internally while looking at her two best friends. “the Hyewon who is so innocent and kind hearted to this world, our best friend who is full of happiness even if the world is so cruel towards her. We missed her.” Yujin added and Hyewon can feel the aching of her chest from hearing those words from them. And she gulped when Yujin and Yena hugged her.


Yena felt the atmosphere between them is changing so she quickly withdraws herself from the hug and make a tough face before setting an eye contact with Hyewon.


“If I found that girl who hurt you! I will skin her alive, how dare she to hurt our Kwangbae!” Yena said pulling up her sleeves as if she is ready to fight someone and walk briskly, almost stumbling by her step if it weren’t for Yujin’s long arms to save her from kissing the ground. Yujin chuckles at her making Hyewon’s lips to curve upward.


“Ducky, no worries. I have moved on from her. No hard feelings. I just can’t find myself to socialize and be lively with others like before, but well, I am slowly doing it, so no need to be like that.” Hyewon said at the two. Yena and Yujin nodded their head after hearing her sincere words.


“The train’s coming, come here you two.” Hyewon said after she noticed the incoming train. 

“You can’t wait to sleep, huh?” Yujin asked and Hyewon only nodded her head.


“Sleep in your house, not on the bus Kwangbae.” Yena added and Hyewon only grinned at her.

“Don’t worry, Yujin and I will have the same destination. She will look out for me while I doze off in the train.” Hyewon explained.


Yena is about to argue back but the train came and stopped. As soon as the door of the train opened, passengers rushing down to get out and the three girls waited as the people lessen and they quickly made their way inside before the door closed.


The train started, Yena and Yujin are minding their own. Yujin is busy with her phone, smiling while reading a new message from someone. While Yena, she is just busy observing people.

A few minutes passed by, Yena suddenly felt something is wrong.


“Where’s Hyewon?” Yena asked when in an instant she can’t find Hyewon beside them. Yujin also roamed her eyes around to find the older girl.


“There.” Yujin said after she found Hyewon. 

“Wooow.” Yena shakes her head while looking at her friend.


“I still can’t believe that Hyewon can fall sleep within a minute. I really envy her talent.” Yena said while staring Hyewon who is sitting from afar.


They can’t move to Hyewon’s place because of the crowd inside the train, making it impossible for them to walk towards their sleeping friend.


“I will bet 10$ that she will ended up leaning her head on one of those girls beside her.” Yujin said and Yena couldn’t agree more because it isn’t impossible for it to happen. 

Yena witnessed Hyewon’s sleeping state in public and from all of that time, Yena is there to lookout for her best friend but not today.


“It’s Hyewon, for sure it will happen any time.” Yena shrugged.

“Which one, the girl on the left or right? I bet it’s the girl on her left.” Yujin said and yena grinned at her.

“The right girl.” Yena said and Yujin quickly smile after hearing the words and it gets another meaning to her.

 

“Look, her head is slowly leaning to the left.” Yujin grinned and Yena gesture her hand to wait for it.


“Wait for it.” Yena said, Yujin’s about to ask but she blinks her eyes when Hyewon suddenly head bangs to her front and to the back, by then Hyewon’s head slowly leans to the shoulder of the girl on her right.


“See, I sometimes wonder if she is really sleeping because she is always a rocker while sleeping with that head bang she did.” Yena chuckles and Yujin just stared at the girl with round spectacles beside Hyewon whose eyes are glued to her mobile phone, waiting for her reaction. The girl glanced at Hyewon and for a minute she is staring while Yena and Yujin are watching her next action, but seems like she doesn’t even care while staring at the sleeping stranger on her shoulder.


“Ohhh…” The only word that Yena made after she saw what the girl did, while Yujin beside her has seen amusement in her eyes.


Yena noticed how the girl pursed her lips before biting it while looking at Hyewon.

 

‘Come on, Ms. Right, don’t disappoint me. Yena’s voice inside her mind while praying that the girl will not push Hyewon away.’


“Wow, that girl is so nice.” Yujin muttered and Yena nodded her head.


Yena grinned in victory when the girl sits properly before fixing Hyewon’s head on her shoulder in a comfortable place before she continued using her phone again.


“Yeah, this is my first time to see this.” Yena muttered and smiled happily at the sleeping face of Hyewon.


‘This will be it, Hye.’


“Unnie, Minjoo texted me.” Yujin said making Yena to raised her brow.


“Why?” 


“I need to go to their house. Her mom invited me to have dinner with them.” Yujin said and Yena nodded her head but she stopped when she realized that she and Yujin will left the train together and Hyewon will be left alone because her destination is the bus last destination.


“Then…how about Hyewon?” Yena asked.


“Maybe we can ask the girl to look out for her.” Yujin suggested and Yena thinks it’s so stupid, ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter