Where memories are Created

Heartstrings 2 ( love till the end )

The early hours of the morning are charming,

            when the sun slowly appear and set to sight.  The air is cool and quite.

            But the noon is so fierce ,

The scorching light causes everybody to be covered in sweat.

            with Heat keeping raining down like if                           threatening burn

The sky was clear and not even a single cloud is visible.

Days like this are extremely unbearable.

The weather was not fair, no matter it was the month of October, the temperature was still high. ....

Shin was getting prepared for his work for the day that he just started about 4 days ago.

The work was simply about teaching musical instruments to the ones who want to learn, they didn't have to pay money.

Shin doesn't care about money so , he just focused on tutoring in the best way possible, And The musical instruments includes instrumental guitar, Bass guitar, Piano or the violin, Shin had learned to play the violin since he was about 6 year old and had played it till he became 9, but later when he started to learn guitar he ignored his violin a bit. Anyways, After walking out of the shower and dressed casually, he grabbed his car key and went out still with his wet hair, The phone's screen lit up with a call as he was about to turn the key..

                             " hello? "

              " Gosh,Glad you answered! "

                          " Gyuwon?"

     " Shin please can you do me a favor? "                 " sure, but first tell me what is it"  

  " umm..it's kinda hard to explain tho...look, you know my concert will be tonight.. "

Shin kept silent as a hint to let her continue.

" our guitarists that were to play can't make it tonight, And I was thinking... maybe you and the boys will replace them and play at my concert instead..please? "

Shin thought for a moment before saying,

                    " just leave it to me "

             " Really, shin?!.. thank you "

" no need,send me the adress and the time " " oh?.. ofc I'll send it in a minute "

               " see you"

                              " bye"

After hanging the phone up, shin started to search for some numbers in the contacts and calmly cardling the phone between the head and shoulder, at the same time looking for something in the glove box while waiting for the person on the other line to answer his call...

                            After an hour ..

At the backstage of the concert:

Shin : " don't be nervous , you'll do great "

Gyuwon : " it's my first performance right before my fans, of course I'd be nervous "

Shin kept reassuring her to confide in herself. He tried to encourage her with positive words as far as he can :

" just act natural and be yourself " Gyuwon's lip curls and turned into a chuckle as she nodded her head. " I'll, sir " She said. Just before the manager stepped into the room informing her to get on stage when they call her in about a few minutes And told shin to go with him to prepare, Shin moved closer and held her hand for the last time :

" I'll get going for now, just know I'll be right beside you, and I'm sure you'll do more than great baby "

Gyuwon couldn't do anything but smiled of how cute he was, She nodded her head as a reply and thanked him for his encouragement.. After Shin had left the room,

Gyuwon kept pacing back and forth and round the room she suddenly stood in front of the mirror that was presented there, she glared at her reflection on it, took a deep breath before saying a few words to herself,she stared at The layer of bright pink plays on her cheeks and the tousled black hair makes her even more attractive..

                " do what you gotta do "

she murmured under her breath.. She was feeling more confident and all ready as The manager came to the room once again and told her to go with him,

yes.

It was the time she had always been waiting for to happen..

Gyuwon looked sideways and saw Shin with the boys on the right side on the stage while she was waiting for the time the music goes on and she has to show off, And here we go...

At first Gyuwon's heart was instantly beating like crazy

, performing in front of thousands of people wasn't easy after all.

The moment She stepped on the stage floor dozens of different gazes dorectly fixed on her and the audiences started cheering for her, that was when the music went on and then it was the star's turn to sing.

The lights went dark The time had finally come.

The light went illuminating a single spot That was where Gyuwon was standing, A light with bluish purple tone.

The whole place went silent just when she opened , The whole crowd were moved by the soft angelic voice of hers..

The first part of the song was a sad one, but as it goes on to the next part that contained a happy content the light of the stage transited from a cue to another, one set of lights faded out completely while another set . Lights are definitely the most important to set the mood or tone of the performance.

Gyuwon's feeling of nervousness grew dim and she rather felt like performing on stage was like being in the clouds, the crowd who are enjoying what your doing makes your confidence build every second you're on stage and you come off feeling exhilarated..

Best Feelings Ever...                   

                     To be continued...

hey guys! hope you all are doing fine^^

just wanted to inform that the next chapter will contain the details of the concert and what will happen after the concert being done.

hope you like it!:)

note/ ( I wrote this update on the starting of the month October, back then the temperature was like if it was summer in here, but now I'm wearing a blouse and I recently caught a cold so :/ )