Dear, Jinri

Dear, Jinri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello, everyone. Overall, I don’t believe I have been dealing well with Jinri’s passing and I know ppl have been either affected or not affected in their own ways, but thanks to a good suggestion by the lovely Soshi1590 I am going to write this piece as a letter of sorts to her, to help me cope and maybe even others who are also struggling too or who were also fans of hers we can read this and have some healing too? She meant a lot to people and I personally will not let her be forgotten. 


 

Sponsor mentions:As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, iamforeverlame, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, RedAce, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Seulgalaxy, Moonstunt, forvrene,  victoriatrrsx, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818, Revelsone, and argonots. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^








 

Dear, Jinri



 

You didn’t know me, but I was one of your biggest fans. You didn’t know me, but you made such a lasting and significant impression on me from the moment I first became aware of who you were as you debuted with your group, bonded with your members, and become successful not only as a member of a group but as an individual on your own. There was just something about you in particular that was so special, I was instantly drawn to you, and becoming your fan is something I am forever grateful and always proud of. It wasn’t that you were only beautiful, you were so much more than just a beautiful face. I saw you as this not only beautiful girl on the outside but on the inside as well, a spirit that shone so brightly it was clear there was an angelic spirit that radiated from within. 

 

Dear, Jinri

 

You were a beautiful girl who became this beautiful woman, with a wonderful heart. You were someone so kind, and warm, with the sort of infectious smile that could make people want to smile too, even if they didn’t feel like smiling. At least, that’s what you did for me a lot of times. I’d see you smiling or laughing and I’d instantly start smiling or laughing too, without needing much of a reason too. You didn’t know me, but you meant so much to me, Choi Jinri. You meant so much to a lot of people. You touched many people while you were here. You wouldn’t know this but you have no idea how excited and proud I was when you had your digital solo release. I bought it immediately and played it constantly, just to hear your beautiful voice and your powerful messages in your words, there really is nothing like your soft and soothing voice, and I’m sure other fans will always feel the same. Not to sell your amazing acting short, or the fact that you ran a business, and put out your incredible photobook. You did a lot of remarkable things, all of which I’ll remember you for. But in particular, I think your voice is one that will stay with me. Your singing is how I first found out about you, I won't forget that.

 

Dear, Jinri 

 

You were so brave, did you know? You were fearless in your words and actions. Unafraid to stand up for what you believed in and speaking up for what was right. You were a woman way ahead of your time, living in a place too far behind in the stone ages, but not you, fearless and brave, feminist, speaking up on women’s rights. You encouraged me to want to be brave too, and face things that scare me, and make sure I remain true to what I believe as well. You left a lasting impact on me, Choi Jinri and I will always remember and be eternally grateful to you for who you were and what you believed, to the kind and forgiving woman you were. Only someone truly kind would choose not to go ahead with filing charges against someone who first started hurling malicious comments against them, because they were worried about how it would look on their criminal record, but that’s who you were, truly an angel, forgiving and kind.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter