Morning fairy

Sunshine Morning

Sleeping. The joy of being wrapped in warm and tender comforter. The feeling of the body relaxing and the nice sun’s ray caressing my face gently. 

But mostly watching every morning his husband sleeping cutely beside him. 

 

Hoseok like everything about his husband , Namjoon : his dimple, his smile, his height, his laugh, his intelligence and even his clumsiness. Everything about Namjoon was perfect in the eyes of Hoseok and nothing could change that. 

 

Still thinking about Namjoon, someone opened the door and a little head peeked to see his fathers still lying in bed. 

 

"Oh Good morning little buddy", Hoseok cooed at his baby. 

"You can come here but don’t wake your dad yet" whispered Hoseok to Jimin.

 

Jimin, 4 years old, the little kid of the Kim family, was the kindest kid you could ever meet, his chubby cheeks and smile making the heart of people melted. Climbing on the bed carefully not to wake his dad, he lay on his appa chest to watch Namjoon sleeping. 

 

"Can we go to the zoo today ?" asking with stars in his eyes, Hoseok couldn’t watch those eyes and resist his little guy. 

 

"Then we need your dad to wake up" 

 

"Ohhh.... then maybe we’ll go another day"

 

"You can wake him if you want baby, he won’t be made at you for destroying his precious sleep because when he’ll see you he’ll only melt" Hoseok giggles at the thought of his husband waking up to see a cute Jimin on top of him. 

 

"But-" 

 

"Just shake him really hard or jump on him", waking Namjoon up is like trying to make a rock move.

 

Expecting Jimin to do one of the two option. Hoseok was surprised to see Jimin kissing all over his dad’s face with his pouty lips.

Namjoon stared to open his eyes and seems surprised to see his son on top of him. 

 

"Yeh dad you need to wake up so we can go see the turtles and the penguins"

 

"But dad is tired and need to sleep a lot so he can fight monsters", Ah, namjoon and his dramatic . 

Jimin widened his eyes thinking that dad will not be able to fight the monster in his room before sleeping. 

 

"But the monster will eat me if you don’t fight them" Jimin pout and teary eyes only made it harder for Namjoon to keep teasing his little baby. 

 

"Guess dad will feel better and not tired if his baby give him a big kiss" Jimin put his cute chubby hands on his dad’s cheeks and give Namjoon the biggest kiss he could give. 

In return Namjoon tickles the little one, Hoseok watch their interaction with affection and a big grin on his face thinking of how happy he is to have them. 

Jimin giggles harder and louder with each seconds, and being the bundle of joy he is.

 

"Now that dad is awake, we need eat breakfast and be ready for the zoo. Isn’t it Jimin ?" Hoseok says, starting to stand up until a hand stop him. 

 

"I think I need my morning kiss before I can let you stand up" Namjoon smirk, he could be very brave when he want but Hoseok could only give his husband the kiss he deserve for waking up. Leaning down, Hoseok and Namjoon kiss but not without Jimin making a noise of protest. 

 

And that’s how Hoseok love his morning, with his little family, in a warm bed with people he love with all his heart.