A very informative book

How to care for your werewolf spouse: A guide by Bae Joohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi and happy Seulrene day because this is October and Halloween month, I wanted to write a Halloween inspired oneshot, and this is an idea I had for a long time but it’s very appropriate for Halloween, and it’s basically vampire Joohyun detailing how it is to care for her werewolf spouse Seulgi, please enjoy and happy Seulrene day.


 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, iamforeverlame, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, RedAce, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Seulgalaxy, Moonstunt, forvrene,  victoriatrrsx, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818, and Revelsone. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^





 

The sound of typing against the keyboard of a laptop is heard throughout the bedroom of one Kang Joohyun, as the woman has started putting together a novel of sorts. The dark-haired woman only stops occasionally when she hears the light snoring of the brunette in their king-sized bed. Her wife and partner of many years, Kang Seulgi is fast asleep in bed even though you can hardly see her as she’s buried underneath the many blankets on their bed. Joohyun chuckles to herself and pauses from typing. She’s now in the mood to wake her spouse up. Joohyun slowly but surely makes her way over to their bed and pulls back the blankets to reveal her other half. The brunette is knocked out cold, mouth wide open as she sleeps with her legs stretched out in a familiar position. Many times Joohyun has caught her wife sleeping like this, even though her wife can sleep anywhere, in any sort of position, something Joohyun finds fascinating.

 

“Honey?” Joohyun whispers and touches her cheek. “Wake up for me, I have something to talk to you about.”

 

Seulgi remains sleeping and in fact just turns over completely. Joohyun frowns a bit, as she doesn’t like that at all. It’s almost like being ignored in a way, and one thing the dark-haired woman hates is being ignored by her wife, whether it’s on purpose or not. Joohyun proceeds to turn her over so that she’s on her back again, and then she straddles her other half in what should be a familiar position for the two of them indeed.

 

“Kang Seulgi,” She speaks softly while nuzzling her ear. “Please wake up for me, or I’ll throw out all of your steaks!”

 

Almost instantly a pair of warm honey colored eyes open and the slightly taller woman looks up into the lavender orbs of her wife. Seulgi loves waking up to her wife, because it’s like being greeted with a breathtaking vision each time. Joohyun who is the most beautiful woman she has ever laid eyes on, with her dark locks against pale skin, and the prettiest lavender eyes in the entire world. The first time they met, Seulgi thought for sure the woman had to be some sort of royalty, since she looked so regal.

 

“Ah, Hyunnie.” The brunette grins with monolid eyes forming crescent shapes. Joohyun adores the smile of her wife, because Seulgi has the sort of smile that simply lights up her entire face. Seulgi has the smile that makes you want to smile back, even if you don’t feel like it.

 

“You’re finally up.”Joohyun teases with a smile of her own, showing off pearly white fangs when she does. Seulgi puts a hand to her dark locks and nods that she is awake.

 

“What are you doing up so early, my vampire queen.”

 

Joohyun rolls her playfully at the nickname but is soon smiling softly. Ever since, she had known Seulgi, the woman would always call her some form of royalty, even though Joohyun told her that in no way was she an actual queen.

 

“I’m not a queen, darling.”

 

Seulgi looks more alert in that moment. She places her hand over her chest and leans up to kiss her. “You’re my queen.”

 

“Silly, wolf.” 

 

Kang Joohyun is a vampire married to a werewolf. But more than that she is a woman in love with the most incredible woman she has ever known, and even if their relationship had been frowned upon in the beginning, or in some cases even now they get strange looks because it’s not common for a vampire and werewolf to bond in the way that they have, nothing could ever change how much they love one another. Joohyun knows Seulgi is her one true love and soulmate, there’s nothing anyone could say to make her doubt that.

 

“Why are you up so early?” Seulgi yawns.

 

Joohyun thinks it’s cute that her adorable wolf thinks it’s morning, when in reality it’s after nine pm. Seulgi closes her eyes again as if she’s about to go to sleep. Joohyun takes the time to admire the beautiful, and handsome features of her face, like she’ll do anytime Seulgi is asleep or resting. Joohyun was instantly taken with the gorgeous woman from the moment she saw her. The moment she looked into those warm monolid eyes Joohyun knew she was a goner. It didn’t help matters that although Seulgi was y indeed with a nice tanned complexion, and the prettiest lips she ever seen on another person. Her wife had a soft and adorable side too, that seemed quite conflicting with how hot and attractive she was. But more importantly, Joohyun simply knew this woman was her soulmate and they have spent a long time together before eventually being married.

 

“It’s not early, darling.” Joohyun tells her with some kisses to her lips. “It’s very late, you slept through the entire day.”

 

“I did!” Seulgi looks shocked and Joohyun laughs. She takes a hold of her chin and nods.

 

“Well, someone just had to go hanging out all night with their buddies yesterday, no?”

 

Seulgi pouts in a cute manner that makes the vampire swoon internally. “It wasn’t hanging out, we were hunting!”

 

As a werewolf, Seulgi will go out with her friends and hunt. Joohyun knows her wife can’t help what is in her nature. She’ll have moments where she’s running around in wolf form, being wild and free. Joohyun respects that just as she respects and loves every part of her wife, just as Seulgi understands there are parts of her vampire love that Joohyun can’t help either. They are that sort of loving and understanding couple, which has only strengthened their bond as well as love for one another.

 

“Yes, I know, baby. Anyway, I do need to ask you something.”

 

“Ask away.”

 

For some time now the vampire has been thinking of writing a book of sorts. She remembers being clueless about werewolves in the beginning of their relationship, and had to be taught a lot from her wife. Joohyun thinks it could be interesting and fun to write a novel detailing how to take care of a werewolf, especially it could be informative for other couples like them, or similar to them. She just needs Seulgi to agree. Joohyun leans down so she is completely laid out on the taller woman’s body.

 

“Honey?” She begins in a cute tone of voice.

 

Seulgi has been with Joohyun a long time. The werewolf knows everything about Joohyun, and she would have to be out of her mind to now know Joohyun is about to ask for a favor. Her wife doesn’t even have to be cute for Seulgi to agree to whatever it is, but the brunette also really loves when Joohyun is being her naturally cute self. At first, Seulgi never imagined her vampire had such a cute side to her since at first glance she had such a stoic and cold outside appearance. It took no time to see the real Joohyun, and that she wasn’t some cold person, but in fact very loving and warm with those she cared about.

 

“Why are you being so cute, Hyunnie?” Seulgi wonders and puts her hands to her face.

 

“I don’t know how you might react, so I figured why not be charming.” She laughs first and then proceeds to tell Seulgi all about her book idea. Seulgi listens to how excited Joohyun sounds about the idea, and the werewolf thinks it sounds like a good idea. Surely, there could be someone in need of an informative book such as this, plus it be fun working on something together with her wife. Their jobs are very different from one another, with Joohyun being a university president, and herself a photographer. This could be fun working on something together and Seulgi agrees.

 

“I’ll have input, right?”

 

“You are my werewolf,” Joohyun says with a kiss. “This will be a team effort, baby. Thank you for agreeing.”

 

“I’ll do anything for you, Hyun, you know that.”

 

“I know, but I like hearing you say it. I’ve already begun working on the prologue, so I can’t wait to start writing more.”

 

Joohyun gets off of her then and heads back over to the desk where her laptop is waiting. Seulgi sits up and laughs at how cute her wife is in that excited state she is in. If nothing else, this whole thing will be quite interesting indeed. Joohyun is back to typing her prologue and knows she’ll have a bestseller on her hands.

 

“What sort of tips are you going to give, Hyunnie?” Seulgi wonders as she is now sitting up on the bed.

 

“Things like how to approach a werewolf or how not to be offensive, grooming tips, eating tips.” She looks at her wife then who is now red-faced because of the mention of eating. 

 

“It’ll be very informative, love.” Joohyun assures and turns back to her laptop.

 

“Don’t exaggerate, I don’t eat that much.”

 

The vampire suddenly hits the keys hard and turns to her wife with wide eyes. Seulgi must be kidding. 

 

“You don’t eat that much, are you kidding me!” The lavender-eyed woman gets up and takes her by the arm. She starts pulling her wife downstairs to their kitchen where there is one huge refrigerator that is filled to the max with all sorts of beef, chicken, pork, any sort of meat you can possibly think of it's here.

 

“May I remind you that this is your refrigerator, Seul. Do you need me to remind you of how often I restock this refrigerator for you?”

 

Seulgi laughs sheepishly. Well, perhaps her wife isn’t wrong in that respect. She runs her fingers through brown locks.

 

“Can I…” Seulgi looks adorable as she is asking for a steak.

 

“Yes, honey. Sit down and I’ll bring you a steak.”

 

“Yes!” The werewolf growls out excitedly as she sits at the table and waits. Joohyun chuckles to herself and grabs one of the steaks out of the refrigerator. She removes the packaging and places the huge steak onto a plate before her wife. Seulgi takes no time in devouring her steak, and Joohyun pulls out her purple notepad for making notes for her book.

 

“Tip one, how to feed your werewolf.”

 

The vampire starts making more detailed notes as she remembers one of the first incidents of making sure her wife had food. 

 

“They have very specific diets and some may tend to eat more than others.”


 

(Flashback)


 

Joohyun doesn’t mind going out to the market and getting things for Seulgi. In fact, she enjoys being out and about shopping. She’s even used to all the stares she gets why she buys specific groceries for her werewolf, as it’s always meat related. Joohyun shouts for her wife to come outside and help her with the bags.

 

“Seul!” The vampire shouts from her car. “Please help me with these groceries.”

 

The front door opens and out walks her wife. Seulgi is currently in her wolf form, which is a gorgeous white coat of fur, even brighter blue eyes, and in short Seulgi is a gorgeous wolf. Joohyun hasn’t been around many werewolves but Seulgi is by far the most attractive.

 

“Well, hello, darling. Did you have a good nap?”

 

Seulgi growls out in the affirmative that she did indeed have a good nap. Seulgi walks over and starts grabbing bags like it’s nothing, it probably is nothing since in this form she is very strong. Joohyun gently pats her face. She loves Seulgi’s soft fur that feels silky in nature.

 

“You are really the prettiest wolf, ever.”

 

Seulgi growls out in a low contented way as she enjoys her compliment. 

 

“Now, take these groceries inside, Seul!” 

 

Seulgi shakes her head at that but still takes in every bag for Joohyun. Her eyes light up when she sees the steaks and before Joohyun can even start putting groceries away Seulgi is already ripping through the packaging to get to one of the steaks.

 

“Seul!” Joohyun sees her adorable wife on the floor with one of the steaks. Seulgi looks up with an embarrassed face that Joohyun couldn’t even stay angry with her, had she tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter