Final

Bad with words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi thought she was going crazy. But she didn’t want it to stop. It was oddly satisfying. She let out a sigh. She was unable to focus anyway. She knew her mind could be focused, she knew it very well. But her brain decided to be thinking about Joohyun. She couldn’t stop thinking about her. To the point that she wondered if she weren’t a creep.

Seulgi had understood things since she had met Joohyun. She understood what was being too gay to function. She understood what was having butterflies in her stomach. She had felt her heart fastening in the past. When she was scared, nervous, embarrassed. But the feeling she liked the more was when it was related to Joohyun. She didn’t mind her heart becoming wild at that moment.

Seulgi couldn’t make the voice in her head shut up. That voice screamed ‘God, I love her’. She had to admit that the first time it was quite surprising. That thought came out of the blue, and she had internally panicked. She wondered if it were okay. But she knew it was when Joohyun said those words to her.

Seulgi stared at her laptop. She closed it and decided to lie down on her bed. She wished Joohyun was here with her. She always wanted to be with Joohyun anyway, she wanted this all the time. Seulgi grabbed her phone and texted her girlfriend.

To Hyunnie: I miss you <3

Seulgi looked at her text for a moment. But she finally pressed the button. That text wouldn’t do any bad after all. She had a school project to finish, but here she was letting her mine being distracted by thoughts of her girlfriend.

Sometimes, Seulgi wished she wasn’t that shy and flustered about everything. It would have been easier for her to express herself. Especially toward Joohyun. She was lucky that Joohyun had been very patient. At least, she thought that Joohyun was patient with her.

Seulgi’s phone screen lightened.

From Hyunnie: I miss you too <3

From Hyunnie: Work is boring, I want to see you :(

From Hyunnie: Can I come after work?

Seulgi smiled at the texts. She glanced at her laptop on her desk. Studying could wait a bit.

To Hyunnie: Of course :D

 

Seulgi recognised the familiar knock of Joohyun. She almost rushed to the door, impatient to see her girlfriend. She opened with a grin on her face. Joohyun immediately pulled her in a hug that she gladly returned. Seulgi pecked her girlfriend lips when they pulled away. But Joohyun didn’t feel like she had enough and captured the younger woman’s lips. Seulgi slightly gripped her top, kissing her back.

“I bought you flowers.” Joohyun told her, and Seulgi’s cheeks flushed.

“Thank you.” The younger woman didn’t bother to hide her smile and kissed Joohyun’s cheek.   

Seulgi took the flowers and finally closed the door.

“You want a drink?” Seulgi asked as her girlfriend sat on the couch.

“Iced tea?” Seulgi wasn’t really sure it was a question.

“Sure.” The younger woman answered and took two glasses from the cupboard. “How was work?”

“It was fine. Just tiring.”

Seulgi put their drinks on the small table next to the couch. She sat next to Joohyun, who immediately pulled her down. Seulgi lied down comfortably as Joohyun rested on her chest. The younger woman brought her hand in her Joohyun’s hair, it gently. Seulgi thought she could do that all day.

“You know I’m going to fall asleep, right?” Joohyun mumbled, obviously enjoying her girlfriend’s touches.

“I know. And it’s not going to stop me.”

They stayed in that comfortable silence for some time. Seulgi’s mind was full of thoughts. Joohyun was with her, and she still couldn’t stop thinking about the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter