FINAL

you can go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's nearly nine in the evening and Yoohyeon holds her phone tightly, the text on it's screen glaring right at her, short but precise.

"I'll be home late. Don't wait."

There's a jab in her chest and she's forced to swallow the bitter taste lingering at the tip of her tongue. Where did it go wrong?

It's obvious that Minji is avoiding her and it's been going on for two weeks ever since that heated fight they had the night Yoohyeon's father asked about having a grand-child during a family dinner.

Yoohyeon responded enthusiastically at the question and she showcased her obvious desire to have a child. Minji apparently was not pleased to hear it. Minji is very business minded. She pays a lot of attention to her craft and although they have been married for a year and a half, she never mentioned anything about kids.

Minji reasoned that she wants to enjoy having Yoohyeon all for herself or to focus more on funding their family so she can give her kids a great life and that is something Yoohyeon understands very well.

But it's normal to want something, to need something and to desire something and Yoohyeon honestly told her wife how she felt about it.

Minji told her that she was only thinking of herself and she does not give consideration about how Minji would feel or what Minji wants.

And it hurt Yoohyeon deeply.

She's Minji's wife. Of course, she wants what's best for her.

However, Minji stopped talking to her after that night even after a few attempts of Yoohyeon and Yoohyeon finally gave up. She has been rejected enough to keep it going, anyway.

And so she cries herself to sleep a lot, without Minji by her side as the woman usually goes home at wee hours, on most times, drunk or just simply irritated so she chooses not to add up on the older girl's stress.

But the situation is taking it's toll on her as she has started to develop insecurities that she never had before, fear and anxieties appeared out of nowhere.

She can't help but feel that Minji doesn't want her anymore and the fact that the woman is always on her phone, tapping and talking to someone did not help at all. She thinks Minji is seeing someone else which could be the reason as well why she's always home late.

She realized that maybe this is one of those sad love stories about married couples breaking up and-- well, it hurts a lot.

Yoohyeon was already curled up on the couch trying to wait for Minji when she was woken up by the rustling of keys. She stirs up and sits up slowly as Minji walks in with a tired expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter