Encounter

Lucky Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

There's always an awkward moment when you first met someone. This exact time, I feel that burden.

Going to multiple blind date,  I just can't really decipher the situation I am in right now. Usually, I judge my partner at the first five minutes we met. First impression always shows the truth behind a character. I mean, the "detail first impression" which need to be observed.

In the back of my mind, I always judge my candidate partner from her smallest gesture. I always found "flaws" which my family, who eagerly want me to marry ASAP, always agree and somehow, we unanimously forget the future between she and I.

This time, I feel like being judged by this woman. She smile when I spoke and don't really talk about herself. She has beautiful face, beautiful smile and I know she has good background, seeing she acts elegantly. Literally, she potrait the perfect daughter in law image. I think I need some effort to dig in to her real personality.

--

"I don't think we need to prolong this meeting" she suddenly speak up.

"Am I that boring to you?" I glance at her and try to discover what went wrong about this blind date, aside from the awkwardness which is common.

"from my point of view, you just want to find flaws in me and not really engaged in our conversation, am I right?" she put her untestils and pays full attention on me. It caught me off guard, I don't think people can realize this tiny details

"don't you do the same, seohyun ssi?" when I said her name, she smile at me, sweet and meaningful smile. My heart skip a beat. I feel enchanted by that smile.

"I always do, but I have expectation about you, Taehyung ssi. I like the rumour about you, and when I see you at the first time I feel like I am going to like you more, you proof me wrong there" she cross her hand on her chest. At the moment, I feel she is trying to make distance between us.

"and what did I do, that just put off your expectation?" Thrilli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter