One

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never imagine that we are here. Finally.

 

It was spring evening and Heechul had decided to go cycling around the lake to enjoy the spring breeze.


“Ah, this feels good. Right, Heebum ah?” Heechul talked to the old cat who was sitting calmly at the basket on the bicycle.

Heechul closed his eyes while breathed in the fresh air as his feet kept cycling the pedals. Too immersed in his actions, the weak bike bumped into quite big stones. Heechul abruptly opened his eyes and realised he had lost control to his bike.

“The ! What’s wrong with this bike!” Heechul shouted to the people on his way to step aside but then there would be this one person who were on earphones listening song ahead.

“Yahh! Yahhh!! YAAAAHHHHHH, STEP ASIDE YOU !!” The man turned around and eyes wide when the bike was coming toward him.

 

 

 

 

*Splasshhhh*

 

 

 

 

“Aishhh!!!” Heechul kept cursing after his head above the water.

“Gosh, my phone...” and there was this person who sighed and disappointed over his drenched earphone and phone.


Leeteuk was awed and went silent when he realised the man that just bumped onto him. With wet blonde shoulder length hair slicked back, plumps red lips and pinkish cheeks, he never seen this beautiful and handsome man at the same time in his entire life. Especially the exposed collarbone as the man was wearing V neck shirt with coat as outerwear.

 

 


I was trembling when I met you first time while we both were wet.

 

 

 


“BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID EARPHONE AND SONGS, I AM WET NOW! And- wait! Heebum? Heebum ah!” Heechul ignored the man that he just wanted to get mad at. He swam to the shore to get out from the lake.

People were surrounding them but Heechul ignored all of them including his bike as he just wanted to find his Heebum. Leeteuk followed the man. “What are you looking for? I will help you,” Heechul stopped abruptly and almost made Leeteuk bumped onto the man. Heechul turned around.


“Find my gray cat or I will kill you for real!” Heechul hissed at him. Leeteuk, feeling guilty kept searching for the cat. He even searched him at the bushes around the lake. He almost gave up when he saw a grey cat sleeping under the bench.

The cat looked so calm and not bothered of his owner that just fell into the water. Leeteuk chuckled. “You must that cat,” Leeteuk brought him to the owner who was searching near the lake.

“I found your cat,”

“Heebum ah!!” Heechul took Heebum from Leeteuk and hugged him tight, kissing him all over his fur.

“Dont ever wear earphone at the park again!” Heechul pointed his finger at the man and warned him. Before he could leave Leeteuk, Leeteuk replied back. “Or maybe you should learn how to control the bike,” Heechul chuckled disbelief and walked away.

Heechul went to take his bike but then a hand stopped his way. “Let me help you. You should calm your cat as he might be frightened with what happened just now,” Heechul just let the man helped him with the bike.

Leeteuk brought Heechul to the nearest convenience store to heat their body.

 

 


A rock made us met. Your pretty, flawless and handsome features made me fall in love at the first sight. Only God knows how thankful I am to the rock. And my earphones.

 

 


Leeteuk came to Heechul after almost 30 minutes in the convenience store.

“I can only get one towel for us. As our money is wet right now,” Leeteuk scratched his nape. Heechul rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed with the man he just met.

He just let the man he just met wrapped the towel around their bodies and they sat beside each other.

 

 


One towel as we only had drench

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter