Triple Shots

Chime of Bells

The chime of bells ringing symbolizing the end of the day. Students start to come out one by one from the entrance of the tall building they called the school, walking their way out to the front gate. The sounds of the whistle from the field sizzling the basking sunlight of the afternoon.

 

The cheers sound from the cheerleader team on the field resounding as they were in a real competition, A single figure skipping around the ground, seeing the cheers practice. She smiled as she saw one of her friends working hard, the buzzed of her phone disturbed it

 

— Schedule cancelled you can take a rest. — Sana

 

The girl smiled as she put her phone back to her pocket. She walked to the gym hall near the field and saw several students playing basketball. The competition is next week, they practice really hard as this season will be hard for them. One player catches the little figure eye. She ran around the court. Shouting and shooting some ball in.

 

“Three points! Game on! Nice Triple Shot there,” said the woman that looks like the coach.

 

The tall girl's head got rummaged by the others. “That was a fantastic shoot. Three shots of Three-point from three different positions and it’s never missed. The legendary Triple Shot!”

 

“Stop making weird nicknames for that!” said the tall girl.

 

“Even though that was your girlfriend's idea. Stop sounding like you were an innocent gal from the remote village Sojung,” said Nayoung, one of her teammates.

 

“Your girl is waiting, there's still time for a break. Make sure you use it well for your galaxy,” Nayoung laughed as she drove out the other girls from Sojung.

 

Sojung runs and meets the petite girl she missed so much. “No work?”

 

The petite girl shook her head. “They canceled the schedule. I’m free after this.”

 

Sojung smiled, she pulled the girl's hand out from the gym to the garden at the back of the hall. The flowers were at the top of their bloom, colorful views greet their visions. “Wow,” exclaimed the short girl.

 

“I always want to show you this, Eunha,” said Sojung. “There’s a bench over there.”

 

Eunha takes a seat while breathing the fresh air. “It’s so calming,” said Eunha while leaning her head on Sojung arms.

 

“Wait!” shouted Sojung, suddenly making Eunha look confused. “I-I— I just got into play, the sweats—.”

 

Eunha smirked and pushed her head to lean on Sojung. “Don’t really care about that,” she intertwined her fingers on Sojung that the taller accepted willingly like it's the right place.

 

“Still practice after this?” asked Eunha while playing Sojung fingers.

 

Sojung nodded. “The competition is near so we practice twice harder than before.”

 

Eunha hummed straight tunes. “I’m sorry,” Sojung apologizes to Eunha for pinching the girl's arms until a red rash shows up.

 

“Why do you apologize?” said Eunha.

 

Sojung rubbed where Eunha pinched her, “because I can’t accompany you. I’m sorry for not always being there for you. You must be bored just sitting at the bench watching me practice until night.”

 

“Stupid giraffe!” exclaimed Eunha while pinching Sojung’s nose. “Seeing you practicing seriously is already enough and it’s not boring me.”

 

‘It’s cool,’ thought Eunha. Yeah, Eunha is whipped.

 

The atmosphere was so good for taking to the next steps. Not only Eunha who thought like that, even Sojung herself also caught the signal and tried to steal a kiss from the petite girl. The moment their faces close to each other, “Sojung! Coach searching for you!”

 

Both of them flinched hearing the shout and giggling. “I need to go back,” said Sojung while standing up.

 

Eunha pulled the girl's arms and took a peck on the taller lips. “Practice hard and win it!”

 

Sojung got taken back by the girl's actions but she tried to smile. “Okay! Wait for me, the practice is almost done, we can walk home together, I promised,” said Sojung as she ran to the source of the voices.

 

"I'll be waiting," Eunha looked at the tall figure running back to the court and she let out a sigh. “How can I get like this?”

 

Eunha walked past the court and saw her tall girlfriend practice really hard. She walked away from there and walked past to the backyard.

 

"It's only two months and I got so whipped like this," said Eunha, looking frustrated but in a positive way.

 

Her phone suddenly rings, which makes her startled. "H-Hello?"

 


 

A short figure walks into a tall building as she wears her face mask and black glasses still wearing her school uniform. She entered the lift and walked out on a certain floor where she met with several people that crowded her.

 

"Sorry Eunha, we need to call you on your day off," said one of the men that hugged Eunha hard. That makes Eunha try so hard to breathe.

 

“Stop that Eugene. You hurt the girl,” said one of the girls.

 

Eunha took off her masks and glasses. “Yeah, it's okay,” she added a smile to reassure the others. “Sana told me there’s a big job?”

 

Eugene claps his hand that surprised Eunha. “Yeah! It’s that magazine! SourceMag. They were looking for a good model for the front page and they chose you!”

 

“They sent us the outfit and all of it was so good! I know everything in there was good for you!” said the others.

 

Eunha giggled. “Fine, I will be your doll today! So let's go!”

 

The other exclaimed in happiness as they helped Eunha change and ready for the photoshoot. Eunha has many other jobs besides this, but she mainly contributes herself in modelling. Sometimes she sang or danced on television for some concert. Somehow after all of that, no one in her school really knows her job. It’s kinda funny how sometimes when Eunha and her classmates talk about some model that actually was her, but no one ever realized it was her.

 

According to Sana, her manager, hair and eyes with spices called makeup are all that you need to make others don’t really recognize you. At school Eunha always wore glasses and her hair was long because of the extension. When she was modelling, she used contact lenses and short hair that looked really good on her. But there are several sharp people like Yewon the student council president, Yuna her forever-classmate since the first year and her own girlfriend, Sojung.

 

The photoshoot runs smoothly as the theme isn’t that hard. But the session was so tight and the break was only five minutes. Everyone was so busy making the photo perfect. After some time, they realize it’s already nine and the night is already out. As Eunha wants to change her clothes back, she looks at her phone which has several missed calls and messages.

 

— Where are you? I'll wait at the usual place. — Sojung

 

— Are you already home? — Sojung

 

— I’ll wait in the garden. — Sojung

 

“, I forgot to tell Sojung,” cursed Eunha as she took her mask and glasses. Eunha immediately dialling Sojung but the latter doesn’t answer. “Sana! I need you to take me to school!”

 

“School? At this time?”

 

“Yeah, there’s something I left behind. I just remembered it now! Please!” begged Eunha.

 

“Fine, it seems urgent. We’ll use my motorcycle, it goes much faster,” said Sana as she fetched her keys.

 

Eunha nodded and ran to the lift. “Let’s go Sana!”

 

“Your clothes— it seems like she can’t wait another second. Eugene, could you help me send Eunha uniform to my place, and Eunha lends the clothes from the photoshoot, so make a reason for it.”

 

“It’s okay my dear. SourceMag gave the clothes for us. Just take that one! Does our baby seem in a hurry, a date? Or—,”

 

“Sana!”

 

Eunha shouted, making Sana bow quickly to Eugene while apologizing and running to Eunha.

 

“It seems like something happened. Something juicy! I need more detail from Eunha later,” said Eugene. “Let’s clean this up guys and go to drink!”

 


 

The cold night wind blessed through her face as she rode on Sana’s motorcycle. They reach the place that looks grim because the light is already off. “Are you sure? Want me to wait for you? It’s already dark,” asked Sana as Eunha got off the bike.

 

“You can go back, I can go back myself! Thanks Sana!” shouted Eunha as she ran with her wild breaths.

 

Sana looked at the petite figure that was going away from her. “Is it really a thing that she left behind or— ” Sana chuckled as she figured it out. “It must be Sojung.”

 


 

Eunha panting hard as she reached near the garden and searching for someone that might be still there. As she reached the garden, she saw a figure sitting on the bench while looking at the night sky.

 

“Sojung!” shouted Eunha, breaking the other figure's trance.

 

Eunha runs to Sojung that looks astonished as she sees Eunha look like she is running a marathon. “Eunha—”

 

“Stupid giraffe! Why were you here?!” shouted Eunha that made Sojung surprised. “Why are you still waiting for me here?! Your hands were freezing! How long are you waiting for me?”

 

Eunha grabbed Sojung's hand as she tried to warm it up. “I called you several times, but you never answered me. I thought something must have happened. I searched the school, but I can’t find you. I went to your apartment and the security man said that you are not home. Suddenly my phone is dead, and I can’t tell you if I want to go back home, so I wait here.”

 

Eunha's heart feels tight as she hears the girl say that. “It’s my fault. I forgot to send you a message. I’m sorry Sojung,” she said as she held her tears.

 

“It’s fine. At least you were here! How about we go to eat? But it’s already late, what should we eat?” said Sojung as she changes the subject. She can’t hold herself as she sees Eunha crying, her soft heart.

 

Between Eunha soft sobbing, “let's back to my place, and you can stay a night. Tomorrow is a holiday. Let me cook for you, at least I can atone for what I did.”

 

“Eunha, you don’t need to blame—.”

 

“We do what I say! Let’s go—, please,” said Eunha with determined eyes. Sojung only can let out sighs.

 

 


 

Sojung went to the bathroom as soon as they reached Eunha’s place. Eunha made sure the latter took the bath as she prepared some food in the kitchen.

 

"Ramyeon? Nice," said Eunha as she took out the pot and poured some water to be heated. She opened her refrigerator and found kimchi and some instant rice.

 

On the other side, Sojung helped herself as she took a shower. "Wait a minute, isn't this like those circumstances in the movie?" Her face got reddened as she remembered what she meant. "Never thought this chance would come so fast."

 

After she took a shower, she looked around the place. Different skincare lying around the sink. "She’s really an idol," Sojung said as she found it unexpectedly yer predictable. She looked at the mirror as she thought everyday Eunha standing like this, ''.

 

"What I'm thinking about?" Sojung said as she looked around the place for a towel when suddenly the door opened. “But I need to take a lead!”

 

"Sojung, I brought you a clean cloth—," Eunha came as Sojung just wanted to wrap herself with the towel she found under the sink. Both of them froze but Eunha quickly closed her eyes with her free hand and put the clothes on the sink and ran out the shower room as she said. "Sorry! It's an accident! I'm sorry!"

 

Sojung just dumbfounded as she looked at herself. She took a towel and pressed it to her face. "How can this happen to me?!" She shouted as loud as she could while the towel suppressed her frustration.

 


 

Eunha continued preparing the food while her face was still fully red as she remembered what she saw before. "How can she have that body?!" She screams internally. "No, I need to stop thinking that. Sojung will be mad if I—."

 

Sojung walking into the dining room with an overly large shirt belongs to her mother and some mini pants that she took randomly from her closet. Eunha gulped silently as she looked at Sojung with that kind of gear-up and messily wet hair. A flash of what she saw before passed through, as she looked at Sojung before her eyes.

 

Eunha clears her throats, "I hope you don't mind if I only make ramyeon and kimchi fried rice."

 

"It's okay as long as it's edible," said Sojung as she took a seat.

 

Eunha makes a great job making those dishes as Sojung looks like. "By the way, where's your phone? I want to inform my parents about staying the night."

 

Eunha just realizes Sojung will sleepover because of her inviting the latter before. "N-Near the entrance. You can use it," said Eunha nervously.

 

"O-Okay," it seems, the plague of nervousness spreading to Sojung as well.

 

After Sojung finished her meal, she volunteered herself to wash the dishes and excuse herself to make a call to her family. Meanwhile Eunha is sitting on the couch in the living room as she tries to divert her mind for her own good.

 

Her family gives her an okay for a night even though she needs to hear a long speech from her mother. But Eunha's name works like magic. After the call Sojung took a deep breath, “I need to take a lead. But how?! After that scene.”

 

Sojung squatted down as she remembered Eunha just saw her body. “What did she think about—,” Sojung let out a sigh. She slapped herself, “I don’t think it’s a good idea. Eunha seems down.I need to fix that first. I need to forget all of that for now. My baby’s happiness is above everything.”

 

Sojung walked in only to find Eunha watching a film. “What did you watch?” asked Sojung as she sat next to Eunha that got tense after she just heard her girlfriend's voice.

 

“S-Some movies,” she said nervously. “What’s your parents' response?”

 

Sojung rested her head on the latter's shoulder as Eunha tried so hard to make sure Sojung didn’t hear her heartbeat. “Fine, a little bit angry, because I didn’t tell them sooner. After they heard your name, they just got soft,” Sojung chuckled as she told what her mother said to her before.

 

Like a statue, Eunha just sat there and tried hard to answer as her head was not in the right state. “She smells so good! But she used the same shampoo as me?! How can it be?!”

 

“You know, it’s like—, Eunha? Are you listening?” Sojung felt the latter like lost in her own mind and her guess was a bullseye. Eunha tried to look in another direction while answering Sojung. “Are you okay?”

 

Without warning Sojung just put her hand on Eunha's forehead as she saw the latter’s face get reddened. “I-I’m okay!”

 

“Your face tells the opposite. Are you really okay?” asked Sojung worriedly.

 

Eunha tried to release herself from Sojung, but Sojung kept persisting to check the girl that led to an unfortunate situation for Eunha's heart. Sojung was trapping Eunha under her as she looked up to Sojung like some small creatures.

 

“So-Sorry!” Sojung shouted as she wanted to make a distance between them. Eunha suddenly cupped Sojung's face on the top of her, which made Sojung freeze under Eunha's touch.

 

“I should be the one saying that,” said Eunha, looking almost crying. “I make you wait and even makes you search for me.”

 

Sojung could see Eunha trying so hard not to cry. “No. It’s not your fault.” Sojung rested her forehead on the latter’s as she could feel the Eunha temperature within her forehead. “I’m the one to make that decision.”

 

“B-But still—Hm—,” before Eunha can retort back, Sojung seals the latter's mouth with her own. It was a sweet and slow kiss that made Eunha close her eyes, savoring the moment.

 

“I told you, it’s not your fault,” said Sojung as she parted and made a little distance while smiling softly at Eunha that suddenly pulled Sojung into a tight hug. “E-Eunh—.”

 

Sojung can hear Eunha’s heartbeat thumping really fast and loud. “I—There’s a sudden offer from my agency. It’s a big one and I forgot to tell you because the session was so tight that I couldn't even have a chance to look at my phone.”

 

As Sojung tried to break free from the embrace, Sojung looked at the latter's eyes. “But, did you have fun?”

 

The question threw Eunha far, she never thought Sojung asked that kind of question. “It seems like you have fun, your dress was cute too,” Sojung scratched her head as she hid her bashful.

 

“Did you like it?” asked Eunha cutely.

 

Sojung nodded slightly. “It seems like your work is so fun to the point you didn’t even ask Sana to check on your phone,” said Sojung, smirking as Eunha tried to throw a tantrum at the latter.

 

“I told you, I’m sorry!” Eunha kept throwing a little punch at Sojung that made Sojung giggled, but suddenly Sojung let out wrench sounds. “I-I’m sorry! Did I hurt you?”

 

Sojung throws all her body weight to Eunha while laughing near Eunha ears that ticklish her. “It’s ticklish! I ask you, are you alright?!”

 

“I’m fine! I just mess around with you. You really tensed up before,” said Sojung as he caressed Eunha's short hair.

 

“That's because of you! How can I not tense up if I’m only with my girlfriend, alone?!” Eunha retorted that makes Sojung laugh as she thinks that it seems it’s not only her that feels like going to jump off the cliff as Sojung thought they were alone in this place. “How can you be so calm?”

 

“I’m not,” Sojung took a distance on the top of Eunha. She took one of Eunha's hands and placed it on the center of her chest. At first Eunha wanted to push Sojung off her, because she thought the latter would again. But when she felt Sojung's heart-thumping really hard and loud. “I feel like at any moment this could jump out of the roof. I can’t keep my calm beside you, never. It's always like this. But at the same moment, I don’t want to let this go. I want to savor every second, every minute, every moment that I ever felt like this. This feeling. It’s bigger than when I took the captain position and tried so hard to keep my team in line.”

 

Eunha looked at Sojung's eyes as she saw the sincerity in her voice. “You always like this? Isn’t it bad for your body?”

 

Sojung chuckled at Eunha's response. “I always like this when I’m around you and it’s not bad for my health.”

 

“It’s not in a bad way, it's just sometimes I’m afraid.” Sojung looked like she could cry at any moment. “These feelings are new for me and I want to treasure it. But at the same time, I need to be careful, because I felt like if I took one wrong step, I could lose this. I could lose you.”

 

Eunha can feel that Sojung slightly trembled. “The practice ends more late than I thought. The moment I called you and you didn't answer, the feeling of insecurity gulps me in. Even though I know maybe you got something to do or some job coming. That feeling pushed me to search you in the school and your place. I don’t know what to do, I can’t calm myself. Is she mad at me? I’m the one who makes a promise yet I’m the one who breaks it. That’s why I wait at that place until night, to clear my mind. I can’t come back home with those kind feelings creeping inside of me.”

 

“Sojung,” Eunha wrapped Sojung in her arms. “I’m sorry I made you feel those kinds of feelings.”

 

Sojung shook her head. “No, it’s just me, who acts without thinking properly. This is the first time I have someone that is really dearest to me and I just can’t do anything about it. I’m sorry.”

 

Eunha keeps the latter back to calm Sojung. “You know, this’s my first time too. I never head over heels to someone as much as I’m with you. The moment I saw those messages from you, there’s a bomb explode in my heart. At that very moment, I thought you will be hating me, that’s why I went to school as fast as I could. Even if there's a chance you might be already home, I don’t know why I need to go where you are at that very moment. It's like I’m being kept in a dark room with one candle that can be extinguished at any moment.”

 

“We’re the same, huh?” said Sojung as she chuckled, which makes Eunha do the same thing.

 

“Is this what they called lovesick or drunk in love?” asked Eunha, making Sojung laughing hard.

 

“Maybe? I never thought that I would be so in love in my whole life,” said Sojung as she went back to sit properly. “Still want to continue?”

 

“Continue what?” asked Eunha, looking confused as she straightened her back.

 

Sojung shortens the distance between both of them while staring deep into Eunha orbs. “This?’

 

Eunha's face got red swiftly as she kept punching Sojung that made her laugh hard while trying to block Eunha's little punches. “I’m sorry, even though I meant it though.”

 

“YOU STILL CONTINUE IT?!” said Eunha that without her realizing it she was now on the top of Sojung, trapping each other's bottom section. “It’s not what you thought!”

 

Sojung tried to calm the latter tantrum. “It’s okay.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“I don’t really mind if you want to. Because I want it,” said Sojung bashfully while trying to hide her faces. “But if you don’t want it, we can go back to sleep now and—!”

 

As swiftly without any logical reasons Eunha threw herself to Sojung as she blocked Sojung’s mouth with hers. She makes sure Sojung feels all she wants to convey. How she really loves the older and how impactful her life if she wasn’t in it and that’s creating an unforgettable and sweetest kiss that they ever do.

 

 


 

The sound of phone ringtones resounding through the place. A petite figure started to open her eyes slowly, only to find herself in a warm embrace. When she looked up, there’s a goddess who breathed slowly and held Eunha tightly. Eunha giggled as she found out what position they are in. Both were half- and because of the cold air, Sojung embraced Eunha's warm body tightly.

 

Eunha doesn't want to break the moment, but her phone keeps ringing. She doesn’t want to wake Sojung up though. She carefully freeing herself and looks at Sana’s names on the phone display.

 

“Hello?” said Eunha. The sound cracked because she just woke up.

 

There’s a voice of business on the other lines. “Hey cute girl, how was your night with your beloved one?”

 

Eunha's face got red suddenly. “How did you know?!” asked Eunha half shouting because she realized Sojung was still asleep.

 

“Hm—you just confirmed it now and hearing by your half-scream it seems like Sojung was still asleep,” said Sana teasing Eunha.

 

“F-Fine! We were fine. Thank you for yesterday though,” said Eunha as she rested her forehead on her hand.

 

Sana talks to another person before answering Eunha. “Sorry. There are so many calls today. I sent you a copy of the photoshoot and some clothes from it, SourceMag insisted and your magazine just got up today. They worked really fast and more neatly than I thought. The photo you took was going crazy on the internet, and there are so many calls that requested you for modeling. Ah, you can put that there! Thank you.”

 

“Never thought I’ll be famous that fast,” said Eunha chuckled. “So why call this early? It's more than teasing me and telling me good news, right?”

 

“Yeah, I just want to tell you your schedule. I made sure today was your day off and moved the job to another date. You should thank me because make sure you have time with your girlfriend!”

 

“Thank you, Sana, I am really grateful for having you as my manager,” said Eunha. That makes Sana didn’t expect Eunha's straight forward.

 

“O-Okay, never think you give in so fast. For tomorrow, I arranged some meetings for modeling for TwiceLand and G-ING, don’t forget MMM called us this morning asking if you would accept the album music project. Then we got a photoshoot for the next day. I sent the details later, just prepare yourself. This office has never been as busy as this before,” Sana still typing something on her keyboard as she told Eunha.

 

As Eunha looked behind her, she smiled softly. “Okay, have a good day. I will wait for the details.”

 

“Make sure you savor your girlfriend well! Bye!” Sana shouted as she ended the call.

 

Eunha just smirked. “That girl really something,” Eunha can feel some movement on the bed, Sojung seems like awake now.

 

“Sorry, baby. Did I wake you up?” asked Eunha as she returned to her place, in Sojung embrace.

 

Sojung looked at Eunha with half-asleep eyes. “No,” she said firmly but still sound sleepy. “I’m cold,” Sojung pulled Eunha's hand as she wrapped herself once again on Eunha, searching for the warmth she longed for.

 

Eunha chuckled as she found out about Sojung’s childish side when she was still sleepy. “I’m not going anywhere you—wait Sojung, where did you Ah—!” without any warning Sojung's hand already touches ‘many places’ on Eunha's body that makes the bunny in pleasure like what they did last night.

 

“So—Jung! Stop! Ah—It's still too early!” shouted Eunha between her moans, but Sojung kept assaulting the little girl, making sure Eunha didn't escape her embrace. “Sojung—I’m near—! Eh?”

 

It seems like when Eunha almost reaches her peak of pleasure, someone just stops moving and muttering, “I love you, Eunha—.”

 

Eunha just stiffened like a stone. She was already what you called ‘in heat’ and got ‘’. But the one who drives her crazy just stops at the best moment. The only thing that holds Eunha to hit Sojung is her last sentence before she drives again to dreamland and leaves Eunha in frustration, deep frustration.

 

“Why did you do that if you would have hanged me like this!” said Eunha as she tried to calm herself with her flushed red face and annoyed feeling. “Idiot giraffe!”

 


 

Hi guys! it's been so long, hope you enjoy it; this story just stays too long on my draft incomplete and calling for me to finish it. Glad to be back here! Sorry for a long break. I think I will make another project, may be a sequel for a certain project (you know which one) or a new one? :)) Just wait, I will start posted it after I have enough drafting. Thank you for your understanding and really appreciates every comment and your thoughts that can improve my writing skills. I am still learning to write a story using English, so many grammar mistakes will happen out there. I'm sorry about that. Thank you for already reading this trilogy unrelated short story!