200727 「nct kkt rp」 please join ♕ ROYAL MAFIA AU EVENT HAPPENING NOW ❗ ❝#doitforthecrown❞

「nct kkt rp」 please join our made and fave family ☀ supportive, active and looking to grow!

there are three ways to attain the crown

 

money, power, loyalty

n-city non au has been transformed into a royal mafia au for our latest event. will you be controlled by a thirst for power, a drive for money or a force of loyalty? the choice is yours to make, choose wisely.

while our setting may have changed our rules remain the same.
+16 // active // friendly
many members available please join *strike = taken , underline = reserved
taeil♕johnnytaeyongyuta♕kun♕
doyoungtenjaehyunwinwin
jungwoo♕lucasmarkxiaojun
hendery♕renjun♕jeno♕haechan
jaemin♕yangyang♕chenle♕jisung

these are the basic descriptions of the alternate universe and major roles please comment any questions below.

"Crown Prince” — you are next in line to inherit the throne and as a result you do not wish to anger your ruthless brothers until your coronation. you intended to stay out of their way, but it become increasingly difficult to ignore their actions, will you pick a side? or try to maintain the balance.

"Sir” — leader of black market business, you don’t concern yourself with low level thieves and violent criminals, you prefer to shake hands with business men that make billions over night and spend millions in a weekend.

Associate” — the right hand of "sir" you’re the voice of reason and madness. You encourage the leader to take financial risk while also protecting the royal family’s economic interest. you’re cunning to the core.

Master” — you’re the leader of the more brutal and violent crimes of the royal family. power invokes a primal urge that the crown cannot provide. to control someone’s life down to the moment they take their last breath. that is power.

Boss” — you’re the right hand of "master". you do the dirty work, coordinate assassinations and even pull the trigger if necessary to protect the royal family’s power.