PART 4

IT'S NOT ENOUGH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night Eunbi arrived at Kang residence. She doesn't know, what came up to her and she decided to go to Hyewon's place. All she knows that she's feeling guilty for what she have done to the younger girl. 

 

 

"Eunbi, I told you not to go" Hyewon's mom said

 

"Kids these days" The old lady continue

 

"I'm really sorry Miss Kang, I just can't take doing nothing while Hyewon are hurting and I'm one of the reasons of it" Eunbi said feeling really guilty

 

"Don't be guilty my child, and don't call me Miss Kang, you can call me Mom too" The older said and wink at Eunbi

 

Eunbi wanted to say something but the heat coming out from her face are really new to her. 

 

"Kwon Eunbi, why are you blushing, she just asked you to call her Mom, damn and she's Hyewon mom" The dense Eunbi doesn't know what's happening to her. 

 

"Ohh, before anything else she's in her room, the first room in the second floor. Just walk in" Hyewon Mom said.

 

"Yes, Mis-, Yes Mom" Eunbi's face blush more after saying those word.

 

"Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden" Eunbi talked to herself while going straight to Hyewon's room.

 

 

"Knock,Knock" Eunbi open the door after knocking.

 

"Mom, I told you I'm ok!, I'm gonna be ok" Hyewon said without looking on who's she's talking with.

 

"Mom, just go out don't worry about me" Hyewon continue but you can hear from her voice that she's still crying.

 

Eunbi walked inside and closed the door. She doesn't know if she have the right to talk to the girl after saying some hurtful words on the girl.

 

She decided to stay quiet and watch the younger girl cry in the corner. Her heart beat faster and she suddenly feel pain from seeing the girl cry. The girl who always smiling at her, the girl who's always positive. The girl she knows that were strong are now crying in front of her. 

 

Tears suddenly fell in Eunbi's eyes. She regreted being harsh to the younger girl. She regreted being dense and being a bad leader. All she wanted to be a perfect leader,  for her group to be perfect. And she forgot that her members have feelings too. That Hyewon have feelings too that can be hurt by her words. And knowing now that the girl are always reading mean comments by herself and suffering by herself, hurt Eunbi more.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Eunbi keep chanting on her mind she can't bring herself to say sorry to Hyewon. 

 

Eunbi fell on her knees and started chanting again inside her mind.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Eunbi doesn't realized her sobs are getting louder.

 

She didn't notice Hyewon is looking at her now. Hyewon was confused on who's the crying girl in her room. But she definitely knows who is it, that it's her leader, her love Eunbi.

 

Hyewon slowly approach the crying girl and kneel in front of her.

 

"Eunbi unnie!" Hyewon whispered

 

But before Eunbi can respond the younger girl hug her small body.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" That's all the older girl can say 

 

"psss. Don't be sorry" Hyewon carress the older head

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Eunbi continue sobbing

 

"Unnie, look at me" Hyewon said

 

Eunbi slowly look at the younger girl. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm the one who make you like that" Eunbi held the younger puffy face.

 

"I'm sorry Hyewonie" Eunbi continue

 

Hyewon getting shy by the affection look down.

 

"I understand unnie, atleast you're not angry at me anymore." Hyewon said

 

"I will never get mad at you, it's just that I'm under pressure that time. All of Us and all I thought was my self and not your feelings" Eunbi said still holding the younger face.

 

"Unnie, you really meant that time that you wanted me to leave the group" Hyewon sadly ask

 

"Ofcourse not we are twelve and we will be forever be twelve" Eunbi answered defensively

 

But Hyewon's mind was still occupied by the mean comments of their fans.

 

She started to tear up again. Clenching her fist.

 

"Hyewonie, hey stop that look at me" Eunbi asked the crying girl

 

"I'm not good enough unnie, I'm dragging down the group unnie, I'm hurting the group. I shouldn't be close to anyone. I should stop dreaming. Unnie I'm such a disappointment. I didn't deserve to be with the group and to be with you. I am nothing" Hyewon cried violently still clenching her fist. All those pent up emotions and hatred that she recieves finally exploded.

 

"No Hyewonie, you're not" Eunbi let go of the youger face. She doesn't know what to do.

 

"Unnie, you said it by yourself. I'm not good enough and If I can't keep I should quit" Hyewon doesn't want to snap but she have enough.

 

 

"I didn't mean it, I wanted you to do good Hye" Eunbi fight back with tears in her eyes.

 

Hyewon was still crying she's hurting too much. And  She felt guilty, she doesn't want to snapped to her unnie.

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. Hyewon said with her greeted it. She doesn't want Eunbi to hate her more.

 

"Don't hate me unnie, Don't hate me like everyone else" Hyewon said more like she pleaded

 

"I don't hate you Hye, our members and family doesn't hate you, don't think like that" Eunbi said she slowly lessen the gap between them

 

"but they said" Hyewon whispered

 

 

"It's just a comment don't mind them only believe in Us. And sorry I wont say anything I didn't mean again" Eunbi said and bring Hyewon to a hug

 

 

"I love you, We love you Hye" the older continued

 

"I love you unnie, I love you so much, I love you more than you'll ever know" Hyewon suddenly blurted out.

 

"Hyewon I mean it when I say I love you, We love you so much. Don't keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter