PART 1

IT'S NOT ENOUGH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Izone was formed Hyewon was scared of her own future she asked so many question for herself like.

 

What will happen to her when she's not even skilled like her other members?

 

What will happen to her when she's not even close to any of them?

 

What will happen to her when all of them think of her as someone who doesn't know how to smile and doesn't even talk?

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyeo" She started to greet them when we they are all on the way to the airport. She's so happy that they greeted her back.

 

She decided to go near to their Eunbi unnie, she's the eldest after all.

 

"Eunbi unnie, Hi" She greeted the older

 

"Hi, Hyewon" She felt nervous when the older girl smiled at her.

 

"She smiled at me so I will stick to her from now on" She thought

 

Through out the ride she decided to sit next to her unnie and she decided to stick to her even in the airport.

 

 

"What's wrong with her" Eunbi asked herself when suddenly someone hugged her from the back.

 

"Eunbi unnie" Eunbi felt chills when the younger girl talk in aegyeo near her ears.

 

"What's wrong with you Hyewon?" Eunbi whispered she's not used to skinships specially to strangers. They are not totally strangers but they are still not that close that time

 

"Sorry I'm just nervous unnie, so I decided to cling to you, If you don't want I can just let you go and go away" She said in her normal tone but she doesn't know why it hurts inside

 

"No! Just don't go overboard I'm just not used to it" Eunbi said doesn't want the girl to feel unwanted

 

"Okay unnie thanks" She said still clinging

 

"She's not used to it? Ehh she's clingy to everyone around us. But why is she saying that she's not used to it." She thought but decided to dismissed it when the older unknowingly carressed her hand. She became stiff all of a sudden.

 

"Why is my heart beating like crazy, KWON EUNBI what have you done to me?" She thought and suddenly felt empty when the older let go of her hands so she decided to let go of the hug"

 

"Why is she smiling that much when talking to everyone except me" She thought while looking at the girl.

 

Ever since that day Hyewon decided to rely on their leader on everything she wants to do. Even though she's starting to get close to everyone of her members she still decided to stay beside her leader. She felt safe and comfortble around her.

 

PRACTICE DAY

 

Hyewon can follow every dance steps they're practicing she's a genius after all but she have a problem with her facial expression and her movements she's slow and still looking stiff and lazy.

 

"Hyewon more energy, how many times do I have to tell you about it." The choreographer shouted at her shr felt guilty to her members.

 

"Hyewon can't you move like them" The choreographer sneered at her

 

"Hyewon, you can sit for now and watch them" The choreographer continued

 

Hyewon silently watched the other girls to dance and felt guilty because they are all held back because of her.

 

"Did you watch them carefully? That's how the moves are done?" The choreographer said mocking her.

 

"Yes", She answered while looking down.

 

"Everyone let's continue this tom" The choreographer gathered her bag and bid goodbye to to everyone.

 

"Sorry everyone" Hyewon shouted still feeling guilty

 

"That's okay unnie" The youngsters said in unison

 

"We are just starting Hyewonie" Chaeyeon and Yena said.

 

"If you can't keep up just quit" Eunbi shouted out Of No where that shocked everyone inside the practice studio

 

Hyewon remained in her spot looking at the ground shocked on what she heard from her leader.

 

"Unnie", Everyone said

 

"It's okay it's my fault after all" Hyewon said with her normal voice but she's dying inside

 

"You can go first I will be calling someone first" Hyewon said while gathering her bags and everyone decided to go home to their dorm.

 

AT THE DORM

 

"Unnie, what was that?"  Yena asked their leader

 

"We are just starting unnie give her time to adjust" She continued

 

"I didn't mean to say that! I'm just not feeling well and we ended up practicing until this late" Eunbi answered back she felt guilty

 

"She's not trained like us unnie, please be more patient. Atleast she can learned the choreography that fast she just need more practice" Yena said and went inside their room.

 

"Why did I shouted at her and she doesn't even get mad" Eunbi talked to herself and follow Yena inside.

 

 

PRACTICE ROOM

 

"What the heck Hyewonie, I'm disappointed in you" Hyewon talked to herself in the mirror.

 

She decided to stay to practice more by herself.

 

"You can do it, You can do it Hyewonie" She continue talking to herself while practicing every steps and staying on the beat.

 

After 3 hours of dancing nonstop she felt numb and tired and decided to lay first on the floor.

 

She reached for her phone. And frowned.

 

"It's 3 in the morning now, I needed to go the dorm now and take a bath, we have commercial shoot and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter