Chapter 3

Someone Special

Before their classes started tomorrow chaewon help hitomi to packed her things to moved in at chaewon's dorm. Hitomi already ask her parents about these and they agree since they know chaewon.

 

"Hah finally were finished!" Chaewon sit at the floor she was exhausted

"Sorry for troubling you unnie you got tired because of me"

"No no no it's okay, it's my pleasure to help you hiichan." Chaewon stood up from sitting at the floor and grab some boxes

"Let's put this in the car so that we can finish early"

 

Hitomi just nodded to chaewon while picking up some boxes.

 

And when they finally arrived at chaewon's place they started unpacking hitomi's things and place it properly at chaewon's dorm. When they're finished chaewon took a bath while hitomi is just sitting at the sofa she stares at the living room. Thinking what will happen to her and to chaewon because they are starting to live together that they look like... Thinking of that hitomi's cheeks suddenly get red she shook her head and erase those thoughts in her mind and now she is spacing out.

Suddenly the door in the bathroom just opened and chaewon just finish her bathing.

 

"Hiichan?" Chaewon called the younger girl and the younger girl just startled.

"Ah! Chaewonnie are you finish?" Hitomi just look at chaewon because of what the older girl was wearing she wears a plain tshirt and short that her thigh was exposed a little

"Yeah i just got out now. What are you spacing out? Chaewon asked 

"Ummm sorry im just staring at the whole house and your dorm look so nice." Hitomi said while smiling awkwardly good thing she think up of an excuse.

"Silly it's just an ordinary dorm." Chaewon chukled at the younger girl.

"You should take a bath now we are early tomorrow you don't want to be late right?"

"Ah yeah i will take a bath now." Hitomi stood up from her seat.

"Great i will wait for you at the room so that we can sleep."

 

Chaewon enter her room to wait for hitomi. And when hitomi was finish taking a bath she enter at chaewon's room immediately she saw the older girl playing with her phone.

 

"Chaewonnie" 

"Oh hiichan are you finish?" Chaewon stop playing when she saw hitomi.

"Yeah. And i dry my hair too." 

"Okay then should we sleep." Chaewon kept her phone.

"Mmm i will sleep at the living room unnie since there is only one bedroom i will get some futon to--" before hitomi could continue chaewon cut her off.

"Let's sleep here together."

"Huh?" Hitomi is shocked

"Let's sleep here i said besides this bed is big two person can sleep together here."

"But unnie it's okay i can sleep outside." Hitomi protested

"Don't protest hiichan we have classes tomorrow right and it's cold outside i don't want you to be frozen bread." Chaewon tease 

"Sigh! Okay unnie." Hitomi let out a heavy sighed because she cannot argue to chaewon because she is right.

 

As hitomi lay down on the bed chaewon turn off the lights and lay down to the bed beside the younger girl chaewon pull her blanket to feel comfortable and stare at the younger girl beside her.

 

"Sleeping with someone is comfortable right."

Hitomi just nod at the older girl while staring at the ceiling her heart is beating faster.

"Goodnight hiichan." Chaewon said and close her eyes to fall asleep.

"Goodnight chaewonnie." Hitomi tilted her head and stare at the sleeping chaewon beside her she smiles at her as she falls asleep.

 

Morning came chaewon and hitomi go to the university together hitomi is in first year college while chaewon is second year. When they are walking together peacefully at the hallway someone run towards them.

 

"Ah chaewon-ah finally i found you!" It's Choi Yena. Chaewon's classmate and her friend also.

"What is it yena unnie?" Chaewon asked while yena pull chaewon closer and whisper something on her ear.

"Chaewon-ah i need you're help eunbi unnie is gonna berserk at our classroom and she will going to kill me!"

"What did you do to her this time?" Chaewon glared to yena and pull her away.

"Whoa! Chaewon-ah it's early morning don't give me a death glare already." Yena raise her hands in the air to surrender.

Chaewon sighed and asked yena again.

"So what did you do to eunbi unnie again? It's the first day of class and you already play prank on her!" 

"Well i just accidentally drink her sprite because i got thirsty." Yena look around and whistle

"But you always do that to her." Chaewon said

"Chaewon-ah just help me please?" Yena is looking to chaewon with puppy eyes.

Chaewon sighed "Okay i will help you later i need to my friend first to her class."

"Chaewon-ah you need to help me now or else eunbi unnie will literally kill me!" Yena is pleading to chaewon.

"But i have to hitomi first!"

 

And finally yena notice hitomi.

 

"Ah by the way who is she? She looks like a peach, ummm she also looks like a cartoon character. Ah she also looks like a bread!" Yena happily said. And suddenly chaewon smack her head.

"Ouch! Chaewon-ah that hurts!" Yena is scracthing her head 

"Don't address people on certain things unnie!" Chaewon give yena a death glare.

"Oh sorry my bad, it's my habit but is she a transferee here i didn't saw her here before?

"Yes she is. She is a first year here her name is Honda Hitomi." Chaewon introduce the younger girl beside her

"Ah the one that you always mention to me."

"Yeah." Chaewon nodded. Chaewon always talk about hitomi to yena when they were hanging out.

"Hi, Im Choi Yena chaewon's friend nice to meet you hitomi-ssi."

"Nice to meet you too" hitomi just smile shyly at yena

"But for now hitomi-ssi can i borrow chaewon i really need her help please."  Yena is now pleading  to hitomi 

"Yah! Yena unnie don't use her!" Chaewon smack yena's head again.

"Ouch! I really need you're help now chaewon-ah i will treat you a lunch later so don't be mad okay?"

"No!" Chaewon said

While the two was arguing hitomi say something for the two to stop.

"It's okay chaewon unnie you can go to her." Hitomi said. Chaewon tilted her head to look at the younger girl 

"Are you sure hiichan?" 

"Yeah, you can go with her since i  know where my classroom is i'll be fine."

"Are you really sure you'll be fine on you're own?"

"Yeah. Geez unnie im not a child anymore!" Hitomi pout 

"Then it's settled!" Yena suddenly interrupted their conversation.

Chaewon just sighed and smiled to hitomi.

"If you insist then i guess i have no choice. But in breaktime let's meet at the cafeteria okay?"

Hitomi nodded and smile to chaewon while yena suddenly dragged chaewon and start walking.

"Yah! Yena unnie i am not yet finish talking to her!" Chaewon said 

"Thank you hitomi-ssi i owe you one!" Yena wave at hitomi dragging chaewon along with her and suddenly chaewon just shout.

"Hiichan if someone bullies you at you're class tell me okay i will kick their for sure!" 

 

Everyone in the hallway was staring to chaewon and yena because of what chaewon did.

 

"Be quiet chaewon-ah!" Yena is still walking dragging her along

 

And when finally yena and chaewon dissapear hitomi walk off to go to her class. Meanwhile yena and chaewon was walking going to their classroom suddenly yena asked chaewon a question.

 

"Chaewon-ah are you and hitomi-ssi are going out?"

"What! No why you asked that question yena unnie?"

"Well you two look like a lovey dovey couple earlier."

"Huh no way unnie she is just my friend." Chaewon chuckled 

"But you look like an overprotective girlfriend to her." Yena smirks she was teasing chaewon. Suddenly chaewon hit her shoulder.

"You know yena unnie she is just a friend i always take care of her since high school because she is shy and scared to other people she is like a little sister to me."  Chaewon explained

"If you say so" 

"You know that i like someone else yena unnie so don't make some issue." 

"I know i know." Yena nodded 

"Anyway i hope our classroom is okay." Chaewon laugh 

"I guess eunbi unnie will immediately throw a chair at me as soon as she saw my face." Yena nervously laugh knowing that eunbi will literally throw a chair at her or will gonna head lock her.

"Well prepare yourself unnie." Chaewon tease