Letter

Love can happen in weird places

Kim: I got a letter in the mail today saying I have to go to some retreat in the mountains. I asked Mel & Matt if they got a letter to, but i guess im going to this alone. I hope Gerald didnt get one either. 

 

beep.beep.beep.

 

"Hi Mel, What's going on?"

 

"Guess who got a letter!?" She sounded as if she was excited

 

"YAY! I knew yours got in the mail and you just received it late"

 

"umh kim"

 

OH NO!

 

"MEL!" I yelled. "I dont want him to go, I told you that I.CANT.STAND.HIM"

 

"Well, he got a letter kimmy. And plus he said he wasnt gonna go."

 

Thank god.

 

"Listen mel, I have to go pack. Its tomorrow already"

 

Gerald.got.the.mail.too.

 

Somehow, i dont even want to go anymore. But i already sent my RSVP.

 

Gerald: My things are packed, ready to go for that mountain trip tomorrow.

 

God, I hope this plan works.

 

I call Mel, asking her if everything was set and ready to go.

 

"Mel, Are you sure this is gonna work?"

 

"Of' course. Me and Matt went up there this afternoon and set up everything"

 

"Thanks Mel, You know.. i really like her, and this was the only way i can make her not hate me anymore"

 

"Im here for you cousin, plus how long are you gonna keep her stranded with you?"

 

"You hid the phone where i told you right?" I heard her say yes "well, im keeping her there till she doesnt hate my guts anymore"

 

"What if she finds out?" I fell silence "about this ge?"

 

"Well, i havent thought of that yet. Listen Mel, im gonna get some sleep. Love you! Wish me luck"

 

"Love you too cuz, and hope ends well"

 

I hope so too, i hope so.

 

"Goodnight my kimmy, see you tomorrow"

 

___________________________________________________________

I know theres no kilig moments yet, but please post comments so i know if i should continue this fanfic or delete it.

but lets see how kim will react about her friends planning this.