Chapter 1

The Song between Heaven and Earth

"I take out a brush and paper to write letters which are full about you.

Flowers bloom and rains falls because of you

making me waiting stupidtly waiting for you

Oh, how I wish we can remeber our past

But at same time, I pray that you would never remeber them

I already know how cruel this fate is

And yet still enjoy this dream, this pain, this hate

If I get rid all of my inner deamons

will you able to forgive me ?

I'm willing to exchange my life, my time, soul, my memory.

In n oder to be with  for one more time...."


 

 

The sound of a zither rang out in the silence while his heart yearned after a long-forgotten memory. What was this feeling, why was is that his heart forced come back to this place, playing the

sam tune again and again. It was as it would try to tell him, not to forget. To forget his long lost memory.

"My Prince you shouldn't be here!", said a familar voice. But he just smiled and took a sip from his wine, while looking at the moon, which cooled his eyes.

"Then my dear Lady where should I be?", he asked and looked at the young women, who stood in front him.

Her hair was white as the moon itself and the eyes blue like the endes Ocean. She was truely the Child of the moon godess.She bowed.

"No need for formalites!" ,he said. She nod and thanked him.

Even her steps were quite like the night as she stepped into the pavilion to sit with him. He smiled at her as she poured her a cup of wine.

"I don't think, you just came looking for me to tell me that!"

"My Prince, does you eyes still hurt?"

"Not much as in the past. But the cooling light of the moon, remebers be that there is a hope."

"The healer told you, to stay out of the light and yet...."

"I'm staying all my life out of the light...don't you think..... he crossed her words but stopped as he looked into her eyes. She lowerd her sight.

"Don't worry my lady once everything is over I will defentily take good care of me!"

"And you go to places like these!" , she sighed. "This sea. His beautiy sure lures everyone!"

"Why do you say that?"

"My mother once told me about this Sea. She said that there was once a God, who was send to human world, to learn about them. While living with the human, she fell madly with a young Man.

He was poor and his life was doomed to be short. Neverthless she was willing to follow him everywhere, even to the Kingdom of Yama. But as her time as human came to end, she became a

God but her heart still belonged to that man and she realzied that her would have no meaning without him. So she decided to bring him in our world, but the Heavenly emperor found out her plan.

He punished by banning from entering the human world. So the two lovers got seprated. Shortly after the young Man died. And she was left with brocken heart. For 60 night and day she cried

until her tears dired out and so her memeories The Empress but took pity on her love and let her tears become this sea and build the Pavallion." she stoped and looked at the sea which

refelcetd the moon. "And named it " the sea of the forgotten memories" so her love wouldn't be forgotten."

He looked at her, although the story was worth being pityed, her eyes were still cold. Cold as her fathers eyes, Yama, the god of the underworld. Just once was Jiang able to meet the lord himself.

Back then he was a Kid who didnt knew that even for the God's a time would come, where they need to sleep. When his mother fell into a deep slumber, it was Yama, who brought her away.

Although he wasn't able to his face clearly he stil remberd that black long coat. His steps were quite and elegent at the same time. He didn't speak a word but quielty watched his mother but that was also the same time, when he met Ming Yue.

Her hair was stil black and she also used wear black clothes. She had only one hair pin and it was just to hold her hair together. She was his first friend after his mother went to sleep.

"So... " The King!", she crossed his words. " The King, my Prince, is on his death bed and he is going to summon all the heaven's Princes to choose his heir. So you can't sit and drink wine while looking at sea which hold only pain!".

Her eyes truned from blue to black. For the first time in many years she truly ressembeld her father.

"Yue'r. You kow very will that, I don't have any supporter nor have any Power." ,he tried to clam her down. "Thats why I wanted to suggest to ger married to the first Prince...he !

"The Man who the Heaven promised me was you!", she crossed his words again while her voice got louder. " Once I became your wife, I will be your ally, supported and you will hold the power of the death itself. No one will mock you."

He smield as he took her hand softly. "How can someone who has lost his eyes, is able to rule the Heaven?"

 

 

Meanwhile on other side of the Heaven

 

" Mother!", said the first Prince of the Heaven as he bowed to her mother.  The empress looked at his son.

"As you know your father is ill and won't able to hold this throne longer!" , she said.

"Don't think so mother. Father will suerly recover from his illness." , he anwerd.

"Back the than, when Conscort Lilang, didn't fell asleep, he wouldn't be in this state."

"But mother, won't her sleep end soon!"

"That's why I called you. Back than you were still young and I knew how much you cared about Jiyang, that's why decided to hide this away from you. And hoped that this day would never come."

"What are you talking about?"

"Conscort Lilang, wasn't original from Heaven. She was a Human when your father fall in love with her. When she got pregnant, he brought her to the heaven by making her one of us. But humans will be always humans and their time will end soon."

"Then, she didn't went to sleep?"

"She went to sleep but it's a sleep she won't be able to wake up. But your fathers love never faded away so he decided to make him as his heir."