Chapter 1 - Preparation

WE ARE ONE

[EXO coming back in the 2nd half of the year?]

[It seems like EXO are back soon]

[EXO spotted with new hair colour, a possible hint of a comeback?]

 

"Wow Junmyeong hyung, these reporters are quick on their tail." Chanyeol was scrolling on Naver when he came across these headlines trending. "I thought we hid it well" Sehun added. That's what all the members thought as well, they worn cap whenever they went and always make sure take do not take off their cap in the public. But we all do know that no matter how well they hide their hair colours, there would be fans suspicious of why are they always wearing their caps. Thus, proceeding on to find out why and come out with theory. As Baekhyun was monitoring their past interview, he was reminded that their leader, Suho always gave hint about their comeback. "Junmyeong hyung! don't give any hint for our upcoming comeback!! You know that this comeback is going to be different from the past come back we had !!" Once Baekhyun finishing his words, Suho came from the back and give a slap to Barkhyun back and say "Alright, promise!" Baekhyun could only grimace while the other members laugh at that moment. "Hyung, I know you had been working out in the gym, you don't need to test it on me right" Baekhyun rubbed his back while complaining to Suho. However, Suho only gave an innocent 'I don't know' look.

"Alright, guys time for dinner!!" Xiumin voiced echoed throughout the dorm living room as he helped out D.O to placed the plates of food on the dining table. The members quickly gathered around the dining table and sat down. "What is the occasion hyung? What a scrumptious meal" Kai asked out of curiosity since they had just ended their schedule about 2-hour ago. Normally when they end their schedule late, D.O would cook something simple yet a hearty meal for the members. "Don't you remember? Tomorrow is a special day, we should eat well and prepare for the event tomorrow" D.O said smiling, thinking about the special event that the members had planned weeks ago.  After D.O finished his words, Kai's eyes consist of epiphany of what is going to happen tomorrow. "Alright, let's eat!" Chen commented. Soon the members were digging into their food and finished the dishes in no time. 

Feeling excited while in the midst of preparing the event for tomorrow, they decided to split their job:

Chen-Baekhyun-Suho: Tidying up the dorm

Kai-Chanyeol: Head down to the supermart

D.O-Xiumin-Baekhyun: Decorating the dorm

Once they had split their jobs, Kai and Chanyeol are getting ready to leave the dorm when Xiuin call out to the both of them"Kai and Chanyeol make sure you got your cap and mask. So that people will not recognised you and make sure to come back home quickly." Kai and Chanyeol took out their cap and mask and wear it in front of their hyung followed by Chanyeol giving an OK signal to Xiumin. Once both of them step out of the dorm, the remaining members get down to work immediately. After a while, Kai and Chanyeol are backed from the supermart with all the needed items for tomorrow. "Look guys, we managed to find his favourite snacks !" Kai exclaimed, "Of course...." Chanyeol takes out something from the bag and it turns out that both he and Kai had also brought the members some late night supper as well.

"Thanks, guys! We are almost done with our task" Chen added. Hence, the boys speed up with the remaining task with the help of Chanyeol and Kai. Finally, after another 10 minutes, the boys are done with their task. The boys then gathered around the dining table to enjoy their supper. "Indeed, food always tastes good after finishing up with a task." Chanyeol says as he munches down on Tteokbokki. The others nodded their heads in agreement. "Remember, go to bed early after we finish supper. We need to be at the airport at 8 am tomorrow." Suho being the mom of the group has to ensure that his fellow members understand such that nothing will go wrong tomorrow. "Alright, umma," the rest of the members said in unison. Suho could only laugh.

 

 

-What awaits the EXO members, who is the mysterious person ?-