Final

Flowers for my baby

Jungkook~

[Oct. 12, 2018 10:00 pm]

I jumped in surprise when my phone starts ringing, which is surprising because I already talk to my parents before dinner. Plus, my brother will not call me for sure at this time. So, who on earth will call me at this time? 

I sigh and pause my game to reach for my phone on the bedside table. When I saw the caller ID, I almost drop my phone. Omg. What now?!

"Okay, Jungkook. This is just a call."

"ing answer it! kkkkk.!"

"I can't!"

"Wait. What if it's an emergency?! Omg!" 

I finally answer the call.

 

 

 


"Hello, s-sir?" 

"Jungkook." 

"Y-yes, sir? Is there anything I can help you with? Jimin Hyung is not with me right now if he is not answering his phone. I can check if sleeping-"

"Jungkook."

"Y-yeah... Mr. Park." I said trying my best to stop my voice is shaking. Yes. Jimin's dad still scares the out of me. 

"It's not about where my son is. I need you to do something for me." His dad said, his voice sounds like Jimin but much deeper than my boyfriend when he is angry which made it scary. Who would not get scared if your boyfriend's father didn't like you the first time he saw you?! Omg. I can still remember it.

 

 


Flashback to those years~

Jimin and I's story is like those typical push and pull relationship. It started when I first saw him when he was introduced as a new member that will stay and debut with us. His fluffy cheeks and eye smile, made me question things. Jimin is a good person he takes care of me, of everyone. 

I sometimes try to hide from him, he is that type of person that is clingy (but in a very good way) and playful. He even said in one interview he likes me? So when it got too much for me, I started pushing him away, avoiding him at all costs. Which continues until I started to just go with the flow with him.

2014, I can say... we got closer than before? Well, I mean I still push him away and brush him off (sometimes) but I just want to be playful too. If I hurt him I don't mean any of that. But at some point, Jimin Hyung slowly disappear in my daily life. He still talks to me, plays with me, spends time with me but I felt that he became distant. I miss the old him, I miss that warmth, I miss him. That night, I started to question things again. Including my feelings and uality. I went to Yoongi Hyung and cried on his shoulder without telling why.

Jimin avoiding me continues till 2015, god it is so frustrating. I saw him with hyungs and he seems normal, the old Jimin. But with me, it's different. I tried to talk to him, he just said its nothing important. I got fed up and just let that go. But I know there is something in me, I changed. The hyungs also noticed that they said as if I'm trying to get Jimin Hyung to notice me. It's like, I'm doing what Jimin did in the past which I used to hate and avoid. But surprisingly it didn't bother me, I just continued and do what I want to do but I know... I know there is something and I tried to hide it.

Yeah tried, I just exploded when he fainted during our fan meeting in Japan. , I'm so scared that time. I can't ing concentrate, my tears can't stop running down my face. I remember Rapmon Hyung yelling at me to focus and keep on reminding me that he will be okay. I finally calm down and try to perform for our fans, but that was so hard. When I need to sing his parts it feels like my heart is dying but of course, I tried to keep going. After the event, I rush to his room and saw him reading something on his phone. I jump on him and hug him tight. 

"I hate you. Don't do that again. I'm so scared, I keep on thinking about you! I'm so scared... I can't lose you. Please take care of yourself." That's what I said.


Then his family, The Park's.

It was during our vacation. Yes, finally after all our schedule which is from morning to midnight they finally gave us vacation for a week. Jimin Hyung and I went back to Busan together and I decided to visit his family again. It's not my first time, it is like... second? third? I dunno. What I know is that is the most nerve-racking day of my life. 

It's not like, they didn't accept me or us. We told them that we already confessed to each other. But, were still getting to know each other more. They understood, they accepted Jimin but his father asks me something that might make him hate me during that time.

"Does your family knows about... the two of you? About your....... feelings to my son?" He asked looking straight to my eyes. 

"I... No, I didn't tell them yet... s-sir." Then he glares at me and stood up.

"Then... Ask for my approval when you are done talking to them." He said and left us that night. Jimin comforted me after, telling things that I might need that time just some... positive things. But there is only one thing in my mind. I need to ing get his approval, even if he is so scary. That is never an easy task for me, it took me weeks just to tell my family that... I am gay... for Jimin. And took them months to accept me and our relationship.

But eh look, after trying so hard for our relationship. After hiding from every eye, after trying our best to stay low, after all the fights, and cool off, after all those I hate you and I love you. Here we are, in a not so perfect relationship but our love for each other is still there and getting stronger than ever.

[End]

 

 


"Jungkook. Are you still there?" 

"Yes! Of course sir! What can I do for you?" I ask sitting up straight like he is here in front of me.

"Good. I ordered something for Jimin tomorrow. It's a bouquet of flowers, I ordered it from the Netherlands and will be delivered tomorrow. But I put the hotel's address instead of the venue at your concert. I want you to receive it and hand it to my son." 

"Why me sir?" 

"Is there something wrong with that?" 

"No! Nothing! I just... The staff can receive it and give it to us the-"

"Jungkook. I. Want. YOU. To. Receive. It. And. Hand. It. To. Jimin. Is that clear?" Oh god with his tone, I will be killed if I will say no. this.

"Yes! Yes, sir!" 

"Good. Thank you. And Jungkook?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Stop calling me sir, we already talk about it. Right?" He said. I gulped.

"Y-yeah of.. of course... Abeonim.." I said.

"Good. Goodnight Jungkook." He said and end the call. I sigh in relief after. 

 

 

 

[October 13, 2018]

"Come on Hyung! You know his father will hate me or maybe kill me if I will not do that!" 

"But Jungkook, you need to prepare for the concert!"

"You know I will not need to do rehearsal. I will not be able to dance.." I whispered the last part because I know they don't want me to feel bad about what happened to my heel. 

"Okay. Fine. I will wait for you. Just because I know how scared you are when it comes to Jimin's fath-"

"What about my father?" Both of us turn our heads. There he is the birthday boy.

"Hi, baby! Happy Birthday!" I greeted hug him.

"Hi, the hyungs and I are waiting for you let's go now." He said.

"You can go ahead, I'll stay here with Sejin hyung a bit more." 

"Why?! Are you okay? Are you hurt again? Tell me." Jimin said his face shows so many worries.

"Baby, I'm fine. I just need to do something about my injury. Don't worry!" I said massaging his forehead to get rid of his frown then plant a kiss there.

"You can't tell me not to worry. Last year you just fainted in front of me, I didn't know you are not feeling well that day and then at London you ing injured yourself you ended up with blood. Omg. I'm scared okay? But are you sure you are okay? I can stay here with you to wait." He said that made me freak out a bit, I side glance to our manager for some help. I saw him sigh and nod.

"Jimin, you need to do the rehearsal. Even if we told you it's okay not to join the choreography and just sit with Jungkook because you're in pain yesterday, it's you who told us that you will join. You need to rehearse. I will stay with your boyfriend okay? Trust me." Hyung said. My boyfriend sigh and nods, then grab my collar to kiss me. I smiled.

"I'll see you later love." He said.

 

 

 


"Jungkook! Omg. Jimin is ready to kill us! Why are you so late?!" 

"I'm sorry Yoongi Hyung, Jimin's dad asked me to do something for him." 

"And what is it?" Yoongi hyung asked, I only sigh and show him the flowers behind me.

"Aigoooo~"

"The annual flower bouquet of Mr. Park." 

"Shut up~ I'm really nervous!" 

"Why? It's from his dad not from you. Just hand it to him and its done." Taehyung said.

"I don't know why too, okay? My heartbeat is beating really fast!" 

"Well, then good luck. Let's plan the whole surprise now." Namjoon Hyung said and we proceed to plan.

 

 

 

That's how I end up hiding in this room, the flowers in front of me. We decided to make it small this year because I told them that we will go out for dinner after the concert. The staff buys the cake for us already, we're now just waiting for the birthday boy to finish his talk with the doctors.

"Jungkook, he is done." The cameraman said.

"He is? Alright. Let's go." this is it, I grab the bouquet and exhaled then went out.

"Are you nervous?" The cameraman asked.

"Yeah, a bit. I dunno why." I said and touch my hair, I heard the cameramen chuckles. I know they will edit it out later. Okay, this is it Jungkook. Let's go. I told myself and open the door of the waiting room.

"Calm down Jungkook! You look like you're about to faint!" Taehyung laughs.

"Imagine the day that he will propose. I'm gonna be your cameraman. That is needed to be filmed in every way." Yoongi hyung teased too. 

"I hate you all" I whispered.

"Now, we wait."

 

 

"He's here." We heard looking at the door. stop shaking Jungkook!

"Happy Bi-" all of us look at Taehyung when he sings our of nowhere. Good thing he stop when he noticed his mistake Jin Hyung stops himself from laughing but I can see his shoulders shaking. Then the door opens.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Park Jimin, Happy Birthday to you~" We sang, I'm watching my boyfriend smile while getting closer to us. I smiled and stood up to hand him the bouquet while the others are still talking. Hyung takes the flowers all smiley. After that, I became shy and move to the side. Hyung blows the candles after the song.

"Your dad sent that." Hoseok Hyung said followed by Jin Hyung and Tae who still eating his sandwich. 

"Really? This is from dad?" Hyung asked.

"Yes. Read the card." Taehyung said and Jimin Hyung starts reading it.

"My lovely son-okay!" He said and all of us starts to joke on it and repeat the words. Then Jin Hyung starts to sing "fake cake" because of the chocolate cake. Soon each of us prepared for the concert and I heard Jimin Hyung ask RM Hyung to translate what his dad wrote. He is happy with the surprise. I can breathe now.

 

 

[Knock knock]

I open my eyes and look at the door. We just got back from the concert and the dinner and I throw myself on the bed instantly. I waited till the door opened if its one of the hyungs or the managers they have a key plus I'm really tired now.

"Babe?" I heard a voice which makes me smile.

"Yeah?" I responded my boyfriend smiles and lay down beside me his arms are already placed on my waist.

"Done with the Vlive?" I asked. He nods and snuggles to me. I plant a kiss on his head after.

"Can I sleep here?" 

"Are you really asking me that? Ask manager Hyung baby." 

"Nah. It's my birthday it will be fine." 

"Technically it is already Oct. 14 your birt-" I stop talking when he looks up to me and glare.

"Fine. Sleep here with me, but if Sejin Hyung got mad at me I will-"

"Will what?"

"Will tell him I asked you to sleep here with me," I said sighing. Damn. I'm so whipped.

"Love you, babe. Thank you for getting the flowers. Dad also said thanks." He said moving up to peck my lips, which turn into a long kiss.

"Love you too. Anything for you. Happy birthday, baby." I said and pulled him to another kiss. 

================================

 

Well. Happy Birthday Jiminie~


I really waited months to published this. Ahahahaha

I hope you enjoy~

Please show all your love to our Park Jimin today! 😇💜

Next. 


MsChim1013