Umbrella

Umbrella
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seul slowly gathered up her things as she had double checked her notes for class and wanted to make sure she had written everything down. She bid goodbye to her friends who left first and was one of the few lagging behind. Seul wasn't in a hurry to leave as this was her last class of the day. She also didn't have work and so today she could just relax for the rest of it. Humming softly, Seul swung her blue tote bag over her shoulder and made her way out of class. Just as she opened the door and stepped outside of the room she was surprised that it had begun to rain. She frown as she hadn't brought an umbrella nor did the forecaster said it was going to rain.

"Seriously?" She mumbled to herself annoyed. "Of all days, it had to be today where I didn't bring my umbrella."

Seul sighed while gazing up at the grey skies and around her. There were no one else around which made her curious as people usually were out and about. Was she the only one that somehow didn't get the memo that it was gonna rain today? She shook the thoughts away as she wondered if she should make a mad dash across campus and chance a little rain before waiting it out inside the library or cafeteria.

"What should I do?" She asked herself while pulling her phone from her bag. "Should I call Yeon to pick me up?"

Seul let out another sigh while putting her phone away. Her sister was probably still at work and so didn't want to bother her about something like this. Absentmindedly staring at the scenery before her Seul wasn't aware that someone had joined her as she was lost in thought. It wasn'

Please log in to read the full chapter