Shampoo

Shampoo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Melanie was lying on the bottom bunk watching her drama series on her iPad Mini when Lucas entered the room. Melanie paid him no mind as she was too focused on the drama scenes before her. Lucas smiled as he tossed his stuff off to the side, crawled into the bottom bunk with her, and tried to snuggled up against Melanie.

"Ew." Melanie commented as she shied away from her boyfriend, but kept her eyes on the small electronic device. "Go shower."

"Oh, c'mon. Just let me rest for a bit." He whined while trying to pull Melanie back towards him.

"Nah, Xuxi. Rest after you bathed first."

"Don't be mean, Nini."

He nuzzled his face against her head with Melanie rolling her eyes, but her attention was still on her drama. Lucas unconsciously took a whiff of his girlfriend's hair and made a face after inhaling the scent.

"I don't like your new shampoo." He mumbled against her head. "I like the other one you used."

"Because it's not mine." She replied back nonchalantly.

"Then who is it?"

Lucas sniffs her hair once again.

"You smell like Ten."

"Because it is Ten's."

Lucas made a face as he pouted.

"Y'know you can use my stuff, too, right, when you come over?"

"I know." Melanie answered with a small smile. "But Ten's family that's why."

Please log in to read the full chapter