Final

Pretty Sinner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted experience. And experience, I got. 

 

His name is Baekhyun. I met him at a pet store. I was staring right into a dog’s eyes, scaring it and making it act out. Baekhyun swooped in and calmed the animal down. He turned to me and gave me a smile, a reassuring one even though I didn’t need to be reassured. 

 

His smile was something else. Out of this world. He was beautiful. Such an innocent sight, an innocent soul. It seemed like it. I wanted to wreck him, I decided that much at least. When he asked for my name, I gave it to him. My real one, Chen. 

 

“Just one syllable?” He asked. I nodded. “Well, mine’s Byun Baekhyun.” 

 

Pretty. He smiles like the world owes him a million times more than what he gave them. His lips, naturally pink. His eyes, naturally bright. So natural. He sweeps me away so naturally. 

 

You see, I haven’t lived much. Not on my own, anyway. I’m older than Earth, I’m born from the flames of Hell. I’m a demon. The evilest creature yet to live. I took many lives trying to get a living body for my own. This one I’m in is strong enough to last me an average human’s lifespan. I’ve seen everything imaginable. Or that’s what I thought.

 

I dated Baekhyun. And I have always watched and read into his actions and words. Right under my nose, there would be lingering touches from Baekhyun to other men. His words would be mildly suggestive. 

 

I don’t mind it at first. But after he’s gone behind my back to be claimed by someone else did I react. He’s mine and if he can’t commit to that then I should let him go. Wouldn’t hurt my pride and ego. I told him that. I told him I didn’t want him anymore. 

 

I said, “How can I know you’d never go back to him again?” 

 

With flooded eyes and a quivering voice, he said, “I won’t! I promise!” 

 

I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to see where this would go so I agreed with him. I let him in again. It was back to normal, where he would only smile for me, break for me. I thanked him for keeping his word and he smiled, kissed me, and said he can’t go back to someone who’s dead. 

 

I had to spend the next few d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter