| 01 |

Conflicts

X1 was currently in the middle of promoting and while promotions soon would be coming to an end, it was a stressful time for all of them, especially Eunsang. Ever since receiving the title as the "X" member, he has felt that he wasn't good enough. He thought that he had not worked hard enough to get votes during the finale. He was disappointed in himself and he couldn't get the reoccuring thoughts out of his mind. 

It was currently two in the morning and he just couldn't sleep. He got out of his bed and thought about what to do to. He wantes to go out for a walk, so that is what he decided would happen. He carefully got out of bed and was careful not to wake Dohyon up. He got a jacket and left the room. The dorm was quiet as always in the early mornings. He was able to leave the dorm without making a sound. He was hapoy that he would have some fresh air and time to think for himself. 

He walked around to a nearby park where he could sit down and just do some breathing exercises to calm himself down. He just needed some time to himself. He knew he would be back to the dorm in no time. No one would even know that he was gone. That's what he thought at least. 

Back at the dorm, Dohyon had woken up to go to the bathroom when he noticed Eunsang's bedsheets looked empty. He walked over to the bed murmuring, "Eunsang hyung?" When Dohyon reached the bed, he knew that Eunsang wasn't there. His surprise shocked him into dolphin scream mode before he shut his mouth.

He ran out of his dorm and knocked on Seungwoo's dorm harshly, but not too loud that the other members would wake up. Seungwoo opened the door, obviously just woken up from a good sleep. "Oh my gosh Dohyon! What do you need at two thirty in the morning?" he asked. 

"Eunsang hyung... Eunsang hyung... Eunsang hyung," Dohyon babbled, not knowing how to tell the older. 

"What about Eunsang? Dohyon just spit it out!" Seungwoo ordered. 

"He's gone!" Dohyon exclaimed. 

Seungwoo looked at Dohyon weirdly. "What do you mean gone? Surely he has to be in the dorm somewhere. He probably just ia in another room," Seungwoo suggested before checking every room in the dorm. 

When he reached the conclusion of Eunsang actually being missing after calling him and his phone still being in the shared bedroom, Seungwoo told Dohyon, "Dohyonie. You should get to sleep. The Hyungs will Eunsang and he'll be here in the morning okay? Just sleep now." 

After Dohyon obeyed and went back to his room, Seungwoo woke up Seungyoun and Wooseok. He relayed the information to them before thet went out to search for their missing member. They went in seperate directions to find him and hopefully find him fast. 

It wasn't long before Wooseok found Eunsang at that park bench. Eunsang knew the moment he saw Wooseok, that he was in it for a long lecture. "My gosh! Eunsang!" Wooseok exclaimed before pulling him back to the dorm, "Do you have any idea how worried Seungwoo, Seungyoun, and I were? Do you have any idea how long we've been searching?" he rambled on and on before thet were back at the dorm and Eunsang was confronted by the other two Hyungs. 

"Eunsang, you know better than to just leave the dorm without telling us, especially at dark hours. Something really bad could have happened to you!" Seungwoo yelled softly so he wouldn't wake up anyone else. 

Eunsang looked down holding all his guilt om his shoulders. He had really disappointed his Hyungs this time. His head hung low for awhile before Seungyoun's voice pierced through the air, "I guess the punishment room will be used earlier than we anticipated."

Eunsang's head snapped up at the proposal in shock. Last week, the Hyungs had implemented a soundproof punishment room where the younger ones would be punished for their wrong doings. They had said they would start using it after they made a list of rules and conditions for when and how you would be punished. He didn't want to go into that room, let alone be the first one to use it. That would be humiliating. "Who's gonna spank him?" Seungwoo asked. 

The word spank made shivers go down his spine. He had not received a spanking since he was about five and those were light spankings since he was so young. Now that he was older, he was sure they would be harder. "I'll do it," Wooseok firmly said, "I already started lecturing him on the way back. I think this is a good way to continue that lecture. You two can go back to sleep. I'll take good care of him." 

When the other two went back to their own rooms, Eunsang was left with the fear he had for his spanking with Wooseok. Wooseok led Eunsang into the doomed room and locked the door. Eunsang looked around and saw how not scary it looked. The walls were pretty pastel colors, not black like he had expected. His eyes landed on the various spanking tools that hung on the wall: hairbrush, wooden spoon, ruler, paddle, belt. They were all so scary. Wooseok brought the boy to the center of the room where he sat in the chair and patted his lap. "I believe the first and most humiliating way to be spanked is over someone's lap. I think you deserve that today."

Eunsang gulped and knew that if he waited any longer to get across, he would just be more doomed. He laid himself across Wooseok's lap and waited as Wooseok balanced him. He was afraid, very afraid. "We'll start with my hand and I'll decide how much you'll get as we go," Wooseok explained before Eunsang gelt his pants and underwear being pulled down. 

If he was getting a spanking, Wooseok was going all out. Eunsang waited and waited until the first blow came to his . A resounding SMACK echoed throughout the room and he felt the sting trickling on one of his cheeks. SMACK. Another one to his other cheek. Wooseok's hand hit hard. Really hard. Wooseok's hand fell right into the center with another hard SMACK. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.  

"You always need to tell us where you're going. You know how worried we would be if we just found out you were missing," Wooseok started his lecture. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

"You should have at least taken your phone. Maybe then, you wouldn't be in this position." 

Eunsang's hurt really bad. After about ten minutes of smacks on the and lecturing, Wooseok stopped. "Now, I'm going to give you your last five with a hairbrush and they're going to be hard so you never pull one of these off ever again."

Eunsang had no idea how Wooseok got the hairbrush earlier without him noticing. He just wanted his terror to end. And so, the last five started. SMACK! The first hard blow went to his left cheek. SMACK! Right cheek. Eunsang was sure his was so red from the spanking. There was no way that it wasn't. SMACK! Wooseok hit hard on the left cheek again. Eunsang felt his throbbing and his tears had been let out. SMACK! Wooseok targeted the right cheek with as much strength as the left. Eunsang tried pulling himself together for the last one. He knew after this one, his poor would stop being tortured. After some seconds, the hit didn't come. Eunsang was confused. What was taking Wooseok so long to do the final hit? What he didn't know was that Wooseok pulled his hand up high for the last one. Wooseok knew that last hit of a spanking needed to be remembered so Eunsang would never try sneaking out ever again. He went down and hit right in the middle of Eunsang's super hard. SMAACCKK!! It was the loudest out of all the smacks in the spanking. It sounded like it hurt and it really did. Eunsang started balling after. It was the worst of them all and the sting just made every spanking he just received hurt more overall. 

"Shh," Wooseok shushed trying to calm the younger down, "It's okay now. You're okay." 

After some minutes of calming down, Eunsang was able to put on his underwear and sweatpants again before he was dismissed for bed. He went into his room and laid stomach down. He rubbed his throbbing which was aching like crazy. Wooseok sure knew how to deliver a good spanking. The thought of going out would never cross his mind ever again after that night.