Love is indeed Blind

Love is Blind

School is where most children started to know about the meaning of socialization. It's a place where kids would befriend each other and learn to make a clique. It was like that for most student except for one. Kang Hyewon.


She's a student who would always be feared by all, not because she does something wrong or anything. It was just simply because she has that cold look in her eyes that most of her classmate would just run away from her or just wouldn't approach her. But despite this she really is a nice and caring person that let her  have some friends. They were Japanese transfer students when they were in 4th grade. Their names are Sakura, Nako and Hitomi. Nako and Hitomi are a year behind Her and Sakura. But because the three japanese girls have known each other since their toddler days Hyewon started to warm up, even towards the two younger girls. Hyewon grew fund of the new friends she has. All this new experience gave her the excitement to be at school like other kids until one day during the second semester of her 2nd year middle school days. Sakura and the 2 girls had to fly back to Japan. Hyewon was left devastated but sooner she had moved on. After a few months the three for some unknown reason came in touch again through social media. With this Hyewon got the explanation she deserves, all is well. After the japanese trio left her life came back to the way it were. Well she doesn't really care that much coz she knows she doesn't really need friends that much so her life gets by, until the first semester of her Highschool. 

 

It was the first day of school, new environment and new people to not befriend. That was what Hyewon had in mind. During the opening ceremony the new students were forced to listen to all the school regulations and school stuff. After the school director's speech. It's the student council president's turn to speak. 

"almost all details had been said by the director himself, but there is one thing that he did not mention. Our school has a special building here where we cater students with special needs. We all want you to know about this so you all will not be insensitive about them or their incapabilities. They might be lacking in some aspect but we want you all to learn that even if they are like that they are still human who needs to be treated fairly like everyone of us. With that being said, this ceremony is coming down to its end and for the last time. Im Kwon Eunbi. And I hope you all will have a great academic life here. If you have further questions. You can all ask them to your respective advisers." The council president said, making everyone clap except for Hyewon.

 

After the speech and some more reminders the welcome ceremony ended. The first day of school wouldn't be starting until tomorrow so everyone is free to go home. Most students hastely left the school grounds, but Hyewon on the other hand wanted to roam around. With her little bag and a lollipop in she started to aimlessly walk on the school grounds. The thing she noticed was the school had lots of trees and a well maintained garden. The buildings are also clean and the field are in good shape. The gym has alot of sports equipment and the rooftops are not off limits. She was having a great serene time walking when she suddenly stops on her track. A glass building caught her attention. "Hmm..this building looks new." Hyewon then took a detour and stepped inside the building. It has a big lobby with couches that looks so comfy. She approach one if the couches and tried feeling the fabric with the tips of her finger. She thought that the building was a good place to rest when you need one. After a few more seconds she started to walk further to the corridor she saw on her left. As she approach the end of the hall, she noticed a room which the door was left wide open. She peeked through the door and saw a girl sitting on a wooden upholstered chair while holding on a little paper. 

She stood there for some good seconds when suddenly she got startled by a voice coming from her back. She looks at where the voice was coming from. She saw a familiar face walking down the hall. She was thinking hard on who that person is but she failed. She was hanging her head down when the person approaching earlier tapped her shoulder. "Miss, are you a new student?" The new comer asks as Hyewon just lifted her head and nodded the latter smiled at her which Hyewon frowned upon. "Oh! I guess you forgot who I am. Im Kwon Eunbi, the student council president and also one of the students who volunteered to give aide to the special students in this very building." Eunbi yet again made an introduction which Hyewon just nodded on to. After that Hyewon returned her gaze towards the girl sitting inside the room. She looks beautiful sitting there staring at blank space. "She looks lovely." Hyewon softly whispered. Eunbi heard it and grin on the spot. A plan suddenly pops up her head. She smiled mischievously, she grab Hyewon's wrist startling the latter but Eunbi did not bulge. She held her grip and dragged Hyewon inside the room. "Chaeyeon-a, Im back~" Eunbi mused as she stop beside the girl. 

 

The sitting girl beamed a smile but to Hyewon's puzzlement the girl did not even looked at their direction. Hyewon's curiousity was killing her. She did find it rude that the girl named Chaeyeon did not even look at them but for some reasons she has this voice telling her that Chaeyeon is a nice person. Hyewon peeked from Chaeyeon's side, she noticed something odd about the girl's eyes. She looked at Eunbi with curiousity written all over her brown orbs then back at the girl. "Is she-" Before Hyewon could finish the question the girl who was sitting beside her whipped her head towards Hyewon. Their faces are now so close together that their breaths could touch each other's skin. Hyewon pulled away with a light tint of pink visible on her cheeks. Eunbi chuckles as she was expecting this to happen. "Chaeyeon-a, I came here just to inform you that I have an errand to attend to, but fear not there will be someone whose going to look after you while Im gone." Eunbi grins at Hyewon who has her eyes wide open after realizing what Eunbi was implying. She was about to cut Eunbi off when the latter spoke again and this time making everything as clear as the sparkling distilled water inside the clear glass vase that is place at the upper right corner of a table that was just inches away from Chaeyeon. 

 

Eunbi skipped happily as she bid her goodbyes to the two girls. Hyewon was still unamused but what could she do, it's too late to take back what Eunbi said. She then sighed and pulled a chair and sit next to the table.


"Hi, Im Lee Chaeyeon. Im sorry if you're stuck with someone like me." Hyewon whipped her head at Chaeyeon who was introducing herself while staring directly at the blank wall. "I do not mean to be insensitive but are you-" Hyewon was hesitating. She doesn't really want to pry on someone's business but her curiousity is eating her up. Chaeyeon knew what Hyewon was trying to say. She giggled at the latter and nodded confirming it even tho Hyewon has not yet finished the question. Hyewon just let out an OH as a response and soon after silence enveloped them both. 

Since both of them are strangers Hyewon finds the silence awkward and uncomfortable. She doesn't know how to approach or even speak to the girl infront of her. Soon after Chaeyeon made a move and broke the thin ice surrounding their awkward silence. 

"Hyewon-ssi, Are you by chance....a new student?" Chaeyeon bit on her lower lip as nervousness eats her up. It's funny actually. She was the one who thought she's brave enough to break the ice but now she's slightly shaking because she's nervous and the question she just asked was not really what she wanted to, she knows fully well who Eunbi's friends were and Hyewon is definitely not on the list. So she find it dumb to ask that question but its already done. "Dumb Chaeyeon" She then whispered to herself as a sigh escaped her sligthly agape mouth. Hyewon took notice of the sigh. She thought maybe Chaeyeon was upset for keeping her waiting for an answer and without further a do, Hyewon answered her which earned a smile that screams relief on Chaeyeon's face. 


"Chaeyeon-sii, may I ask what happened to your sight?" Hyewon continued as she doesn't want the broken ice to build up again. Chaeyeon giggled at her. She knows Hyewon is trying her best to talk to her. 

"Im not actually blind during my earlier days. Everything was fine back then unli one day my eye sight starts to blurry. I thought it was just because I always stay up at night and staring too long on my computer, so I lessen that but months came and it became worse until one day I had experienced this extremely painful sting in my eye. I cried over it like a child. It was all good after. But then one day I woke up completely blind. My optalmologist found out that there was this little bacteria ruining my cornea. They did manage to get rid of the bacterial infection but my sight is now gone." Hyewon looked at the girl with sympathy in her eyes. She must have really had it hard, she thought. Chaeyeon then chuckled and then reached for Hyewon's face. Hyewon was taken aback but didn't bulge, for she does not want the latter to get scared or uncomfortable.

Chaeyeon started to trace Hyewon's face using her index finger. She started off on hyewon's crown then down to her forehead. She giggles as she softly felt the creasing in between Hyewon's brows. 
"Are you uncomfortable?" Chaeyeon muses as she kept on caressing Hyewon's forehead. Hyewon finds it endearing for some reasons, making the creasing between her brown subside. "No, I was just thinking of something." Chaeyeon giggled at Hyewon's answer and continued sliding her finger down to Hyewon's nose bridge. Chaeyeon thought Hyewon has that perfect pointy nose, she continues as a smile crept to her lips. Her finger now landed on the girl's philtrum. Hyewon blushes as the girl's finger draws near her lips. Luckily Chaeyeon can not see her now flushed face. Chaeyeon slowly glide her index finger on Hyewon's soft red lips. Hyewon could only gulp as she feels the warmth Chaeyeon's finger is indulging her. She looks at the girl whose focusing on registering every bit of facial feature she has. She was lost in Chaeyeon's brown hazelnut orbs, it feels as if the world has slowed down when another disturbance took her back from her trance. Hyewon whipped her head towards the room's door, there stood Kwon Eunbi with a knowing grin plastered on her pretty face.

"Sorry to disturb your little moment, but Im here to fetch you Chae. Council work ended early." Chaeyeon smiled at the blank wall and started standing up. Hyewon got a little to worried that she held Chaeyeon's hand as she stopped her movements to let Chaeyeon use her as support. Chaeyeon giggled at the act, she find it cute to be exact, on the other side Eunbi was laughing her heart out. "she's just blind. Hyewon-ssi. She can stand up perfectly well." Hyewon with a light tint on her cheeks, retreated her arm. She then puts her hand inside her pocket and fiddle like a six year old kid. Eunbi finds it amusing, But shrugged it off because Chaeyeon is now standing and waiting for her. "Hyewon-ssi. We will be going, I hope I can see you around or rather, feel you around." Chaeyeon broke the silence with a joke but instead of laughing Hyewon has this burning red cheeks. Eunbi suddenly back tracks what Chaeyeon just said and she too became flushed. "Chae! OMG! What are you telling Hyewon-ssi on your first day of meeting!" Eunbi scolded Chaeyeon which the latter did not understand why. Eunbi just shook her head and bowed at Hyewon. After that Chaeyeon bid her goodbye to the new student with a smile. Hyewon reciprocated it even tho she fully knows Chaeyeon wouldn't be able to see it. Before Eunbi and Chaeyeon walks out of the room Chaeyeon then again stopped on her tracks and mused something towards Hyewon making her smile like a proud child.

 

 

-

 

 


It's been a few weeks since Hyewon has settled into her new school, as usual she doesn't gain any friends because of her cold appearance but fortunately Chaeyeon has kept her company. She has been frequently visiting the building where the students with disabilities gather and learn together.

Every time during her free time at luch she would drop by Chaeyeon's room and there she met other volunteers. Jang Wonyoung was one of them. She's like Chaeyeon's daughter to be exact. She would always cling to Chaeyeon in any way possible. She actually liked the younger student but unfortunately before they could even become close, Wonyoung has to transfer out of the school and into a new one. Wonyoung didn't want to leave her Chaeyeon eomma, well that's how she calls Chaeyeon. She felt bad that she will be leaving Chaeyeon but the latter assured that it's fine. Hyewon watches from the corners. She knows Chaeyeon and Wonyoung had that bond. The familiar bond she felt when she befriended SakuNakHii trio during her early years.

 

After Wonyoung's departure things came back the way they were aside from Chaeyeon. She really was devastated about Wonyoung going away but she has no choice. Since Wonyoung was gone. Chaeyeon is not as lively as she was. She would often just read her braille and after a few words would just place it down and just do nothing. Hyewon noticed the drastic changes in Chaeyeon's usual self. Seeing the blind girl in that situation gave her the urge to do something for the girl. 


"Chaeyeonie, do you want to go out and get some fresh air?" Hyewon asks fiddling. She expects the latter to decline but to her surprise Chaeyeon approved of it. She almost jump in glee but restricted herself for she doesn't want people to look at her weirdly.

They are now sitting at a bench. Chaeyeon sipping on some carrot juice while Hyewon got her self a pack of gummy bears. She looks at Chaeyeon fron the side and she can't help but stare at the latter to intensely that Chaeyeon whipped her head towards Hyewon. "Are you looking at me?" Hyewon froze as she heard the latter's question. She laugh awkwardly as she scratches her nape. "You know, with that sharp intuition of yours, if I did not know you are legally blind. I would seriously be thinking that you are just playing a prank on me with you being blind." Chaeyeon giggles which made Hyewon smiled proudly. She then scoots closer to the blind girl and drape her arms on Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon was caught off guard but she did not swat Hyewon's arms away, rather she indulged herself in the comforting warmth Hyewon's arm is providing her. "Hey, blindy. I know you miss Wonyoung, but I don't want you to be sad so...what Im saying is Im just here. Im not aiming to replace her or anything. I just want you to know that even if she's far away Im still here to help you out."

Chaeyeon chuckles as she lightly slaps Hyewon's arm that was draping on her shoulder. "Calling me blindy is rude, but I'll let you call me that." Hyewon grin at the pet name Chaeyeon approves. "Then call me whatever you want." Chaeyeon puts her index finger below her chin and acted like she was thinking hard. Hyewon just beamed an eye smile towards the cute human infront of her. "Kwangbae. That's right, from now on you are Kwangbae." Hyewon just laugh at Chaeyeon and agreed without complaint.

 

 


-

 

 


Today is exam day. Everyone is cramming. Except for the students in the special building. Since the normal students are having their exams today Chaeyeon is bored. Hyewon has not been dropping by for quite awhile, but she does understand it tho. To compensate for her boredom she would just read up her braille and would ask for the other volunteers to get her a juice or even a pack of gummy bears. "Chae, it's weird that you suddenly become fond of gummy bears." One of the volunteers stated which made Chaeyeon smile.

She's not fund of sweet artificial candies, she's the type who would pick an organic candied strawberry over a skittle, but ever since Hyewon has hang out with her, she also slowly got into the things Hyewon would do or eat. Most of the time the girl would bring her gummy bears with her. At first Chaeyeon was all nag about the bad sides of eating too much artificial sugar yet here she is eating one herself. She could only smile as she thought how Hyewon made an impact towards her. Well I mean eating gummy bears are quite an impact right. 

 

During lunch time Chaeyeon would usually spend her time knitting something. She's happy about the knitting, why? Because the person who taught her that was non-other than Kang Hyewon. In Chaeyeon's head Hyewon was not just beautiful. She's also kind hearted and crafty. So with that being said Hyewon has taught her alot in the past few months. Mostly at this hour if it was not exam week or day, Hyewon would drop by and bring stuff. The last time Hyewon dropped by, she brought a rim of colored paper and teach the other kids how to do origami. Chaeyeon admired the latter for being kind hearted and sweet, but there is something she's been wondering. Hyewon spent most of her times here so Chaeyeon thought how she could manage with her other friends. She doesn't want to be nosy and ask Hyewon but the curiousity is killing her. 

Chaeyeon was still in her trance when suddenly the door flung open "Eunbi Unnie?" The person who just came giggled and slowly walked closer to Chaeyeon "So you were expecting Eunbi unnie and not me? I feel sad." Chaeyeon's eyes widen as she heard the familiar voice ringing inside her ear. "Kwangbae!" Chaeyeon shoots up almost like she's about to jump in joy. Hyewon just giggles at the sight. "Blindy. Let's go to the piano room, got something I want you to hear." The latter just nodded and let Hyewon dragged her out of her usual room. Hyewon was really careful on guiding Chaeyeon which the latter appreciated. Once both reached the piano room Hyewon instructed Chaeyeon to wait in place as she hurriedly place a chair next to the instrument. Chaeyeon was just listening and for some unknown reason it made her feel happy to be in the same room as the latter.

"Okay, Blindy follow me and don't let go of my hands. There are alot of boxes here, I don't want you to trip over them." Chaeyeon gave out a smile and a small laugh. Once They were settled in, Hyewon started playing random tunes at first. "So you want me to listen to your random tunes?" Chaeyeon asks while bopping her head with the melody. A giggle escape Hyewon's lips as the music suddenly stops. "Actually I want to teach you how to play." Chaeyeon's mouth formed an O and a warm blinding smile crept to her lips. "But Im blind." Hyewon did not utter a word. She slowly stood up and drag Chaeyeon infront of the piano. She let the girl sit on the stool while she stood behind her. "Just feel the keys, Im a patient instructor so there's nothing to worry about." Hyewon took Chaeyeon's hand ang place them on the piano keys. "Lets play Twinkle twinkle little star." Hyewon smiled as she guided Chaeyeon's fingers across the whole piano keys. Chaeyeon didn't mind the close proximity. She just enjoyed the caring and safe feeling Hyewon is giving her. 

They spent hours on playing the piano and Hyewon felt proud she has taught Chaeyeon half of the song. Chaeyeon just softly laughs at the proud Hyewon and dragged her hand towards' Hyewon's cheeks. The latter was caught of guard. Even if Chaeyeon would usually touch her face, today felt different. She looks straight into Chaeyeon's orbs and saw a loving look in them. Hyewon thought to herself that she might be going crazy. It's impossible to see such things at the eyes of a blind person. She shook off the thought as she felt Chaeyeon's thumb drape upon her lips. "You're beautiful." Chaeyeon said brief and loving, which made the latter's heart thump like a jackhammer. 

The two are lost in their own world that they did not notice the room's door opening. The new comer saw the two as if they were the only ones at that moment. She smiled and stared at them for a few seconds and decided it was best for her not to disturb them. The new come slowly closes the door. Being careful not to make a noise. "What are you sneaking over there, Unnie?" A voice from the end of the hall calmly said. The latter just giggled and pulled the other towards the staircase "A blooming love story. Chaewonie" Chaewon looks at the older with confusion. "Eunbi, unnie. What drama are you into this time?" Eunbi just laugh at the question and shrugged it off as she continues to drag the younger out of the building.

 

 


-

 

 


November has started and it's been 3 months since Hyewon started school. She has this daily routine of going to the building one way or another. She also started volunteering to help out without any of her classmate's knowledge. 

It's monday and probably a start of another hectic week everyone are busy chatting and playing inside a classroom, when suddenly the buzzing noise stops. A person with bandage on her cheeks entered the room. Everyone started to whisper as the girl approaches her seat. The whole class thought she had a big fight but in reality she just got clumsy with handling a stray cat that it clawed her but not that deep. She heaves a sigh and look out of the window. "I just wish it's lunch time already."

 

 


-

 

 


"Hyewon-a!" A voice from behind called. It was Eunbi. She was running with her orange track pants underneath her school skirt. Hyewon beamed her a smile as she waited for the shorter girl to stop infront of her. 

Eunbi was panting because she's been looking for Hyewon all over the school. "Where have you been? Im looking all over for you!" Eunbi whines as she crouches, panting while holding on her knees. "You should have used the announcement room, ya know." Hyewon rebutted making the older look at her with a WTF look on her face. Hyewon could only laugh at the council president. She started walking while Eunbi hurriedly catches up to her. "What do you need tho?" Hyewon asked flatly as she started kicking some pebbles. Eunbi looked at the younger and stopped on her tracks. This act made Hyewon also stop on her tracks. "Chae." Hyewon looked back at Eunbi with a puzzled look. "Chae? Why? What happened to blindy?" Hyewon asks back, calmly but deep inside she's in a panic. She wanted to run to the building to know what is happening, but she stops herself because Eunbi might find it weird. "She's getting an operation. She got a donor" Eunbi then started jumping in joy as she plunges herself towards Hyewon. 

 

Hyewon on the other hand was conflicted. Others might think it's petty but Chaeyeon getting back her eye sight scares her. It scares her that once Chaeyeon started to see her, things will change. It scares her, to lose the person whom became her home for the past 3 months.

 

 


-

 

 


Hyewon hasn't been coming frequently to the building and this made Chaeyeon a little anxious. She thought maybe she did something wrong, or maybe Hyewon is starting to get tired of her. Chaeyeon sighs as she fiddles with a book she's reading, in braille ofcourse. "Chae!!!" A loud voice called out to her. "Ooooh! Yena-ya" Yena run towards Chaeyeon and hid behind her. The duck let Chaeyeon face the door as she whisper Chaeyeon to not make any noise. After a few seconds a hamster like girl entered the room. "Chaeyeon unnie, is Yena unnie here?" The girl asks as she slowly looks at the dangling cellphone strap from behind Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was conflicted on weather she should or should not say the truth. She was about to open when suddenly she heard Yena starting to whine. "Come on Yuri-a, I really didn't mean to bring those ducklings here." Yuri just sighs as she dragged Yena on the back collar of her uniform. "Sorry for disturbing you Chae unnie." Yuri then bid her goodbye while she forcefully drags Yena out of the room. It became silent again and Chaeyeon's anxiety started to act up when she heard the door opened again. "Did you forget something, Yuri-a?" Chaeyeon was smiling when, suddenly a familiar warmth warps her physique. "Chaeyeon-a" Chaeyeon snuggled closer to the person whose hugging her and inhaled her addicting scent. "Is there a problem kwangbae?" Hyewon, now running her palm on Chaeyeon's hair shook her head and tighten the hug. Chaeyeon just patted the latter's back for comfort. "You won't leave me right?" Hyewon asks as if she's scared on what the latter would answer. Chaeyeon felt Hyewon's grip on her shoulder. She started to drape her hand on Hyewon's back and as she affirm towards the question. "Im here. Always." She then smiled as she felt Hyewon's tensed up arms, suddenly relaxing. She smiled as she continue draping her hand around Hyewon's back.

 

 


-

 

 

 

Today is the day of Chaeyeon's Keratoplasty, Hyewon took a day off school to see off Chaeyeon before she takes the operation. "Kwangbae, when I get to see again. I want to see you first." Chaeyeon chuckled at the statement. She then put up her pinky towards Hyewon. "Promise me." She said like a child and Hyewon smiles as she entertwined her pinky finger with the latter. "Promise."

 

 


-

 

 

It's been 2 months and it is now time to remove the badages on Chaeyeon's eyes. She expected Hyewon to be one of the first person she would see after years of blindness but to her disappointment only her parents and Eunbi are there to congratulate her. She wanted to cry, and she did cry. Everyone thought it was tears of joy but in all truthfulness it was tears of pain and disappointment.

 

 


-

 

 


After another month of rest Chaeyeon's parents transferred her to the normal classes. As the teacher calls out her name one particular student became wary of her presence. That particular student sits beside the window facing the school grounds.

Chaeyeon introduced herself with a familiar blinding smile filled with life and warmth. All the students were caught in awe even for that one particular student. "I see, you still have that blinding smile." The student whispered to herself. 

After the introduction their adviser instructed Chaeyeon to sit in front of the girl who was looking out the window. Chaeyeon gladly nodded and started walking towards her seat. The student who was staring out the window suddenly tenses up. Her heart started thumping the same way from before. She panicking internally, but still manage to put up that poker face. Chaeyeon notice something about the girl that will be seated behind her. She's now standung beside her new seat when suddenly she looked at the latter. "Kwangbae." Hyewon whipped her head towards the latter with shock written all over her face. Chaeyeon then hugged the latter as if her life depends in it. "Yah! Why didn't you keep your promise! Do you know how much I cried because of that!" Chaeyeon exclaimed as she clungs herself to the girl even tighter. "Im sorry." Those where the words Hyewon could come up too. She can't even bring herself to pat the crying girl. Guilt started to eat her up. 

Everyone's attention are now on both of them and it made Hyewon shy. She then stood up and dragged Chaeyeon out of their class. Their adviser could not even stop her. She dashes towards the building where she and Chaeyeon first met. Chaeyeon let Hyewon pull her from her wrist until the come to a stop infront of a room. Chaeyeon didn't know what Hyewon was at about, until Hyewon dragged her one more time, inside the room.

 

 


-

 

 


They stood there in silence, Hyewon still holding onto Chaeyeon's wrist. "Are you disappointed?" Hyewon asks with a sad tone wrapping each word. Chaeyeon scoots closer and hugged the girl from behind. "I was disappointed that you did not keep your end of the promise, but seeing you right now. Im glad." As Hyewon heard the comforting words from the latter. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Chaeyeon then puts her ear on Hyewon's back and listened to the girl's heart beat. "It's okay. Im not mad. I can never get mad at the person that means so much to me." Hyewon was startled at the statement. She broke away from the hug and faced the latter with a confused look. "I-" Before Hyewon could finish Chaeyeon beamed her a soft and loving smile and then in a blink of an eye her lips and the latter are now onto each other. Hyewon could not hide the shock but the warmth and love she felt as there lips melt together, she could not get enough of it. 

 

The kiss lasted for a few seconds. Chaeyeon pulled away and beamed another smile. Hyewon could only stand dumbly as she tries to process everything that happened. "Did you- " Chaeyeon started laughing. She then putted her palm against Hyewon's puffy cheeks while her thumb brushes the remaining trails of tears away. "Im sorry, Chae. I thought when you get to see me. You'll be like everyone else, afraid of me. Judging me without knowing what I really am. Im really sorry." Hyewon dips in even further on Chaeyeon's warm hands as tears started to flow from her eyes. "Dummy! You are beautiful when I was still blind and now that I can see, I did not expect a goddess to be the one caring for me." Chaeyeon chuckles as she again brush off the tears on the latter's cheeks. "You know what, I love you. I know Im taking this a bit to fast but. I seriously love you, so How about I help you being social?" Chaeyeon stated as she smiled towards the latter. Hyewon rolled her eyes playfully as engulf the latter with a tight embrace.

 

 


-

 

 

In a span of months with the help of Chaeyeon who is now her girlfriend Hyewon started to become sociable. Hyewon started off by joining the music club in which she had fun while Chaeyeon joined the dance club. Both of them did exceptionally well in their respective cliques. Hyewon soon became the talk of the school when she won the a piano competition. Chaeyeon could never be any happier for her girl. They both became each other's support and they both conquered their own fears and insecurities. Now both of them are heading to the future together, head on with hands intertwined and smiles on their faces.


-

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. IM DEDICATING THIS TO KANGCHAEN NATION!!

 

I FINISHED IT AFTER 3 FREAKING DAYS!! YEHEY!!

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this little story of mine. 

 

Thank you~