Start.

"ㄚㄖㄩ"

A girl was sitting on the edge of the rooftop, but don’t worry she’s not trying to kill herself, that’s probably the least thing she want to cross out off of her bucket list. It’s just probably a place for most people to go when they want to be away from the problems in the world.

 

 

She closed her eyes as she felt the cool breeze cover her face. Lee Chaeyeon, that’s her name. She doesn’t have any problem for now to be honest, as she just became an intern on the company she wanted to be in, not that it was hard for her to get in as she was recruited just before she graduated. So why was she on the rooftop? The answer is, nothing. She just likes it there, where she can escape other’s people’s problems.

 

 

 

Another person who wanted to be away from any other bull this day, she stretched her arms like a cat and her eyes went to the person who was now standing on the edge, her eyes widened as she tried to call for her but then she stopped what she was going to do when she saw her go down. She sighed, she might as well have an heart attack if she was the last person to ever be on a scene where a suicide would be happening, she then patted her chest and told herself, “It’s alright, Sakura”

 

 

“Did you think I was going to kill myself?” A pair of shoes was seen from her vision as she lowered her head earlier.

 

 

She then properly looked at the girl in front of her. She raised her head and she was blinded by the light at is was already sundown. As soon as her eyes adapted to the light, she then saw a girl with a long hair, a bear-like face, and she thought. “A bear?”

 

 

She then heard a chuckle, “It’s our first time meeting and you’re calling me a bear?”

 

 

Her eyes widened once again in she immediately apologized, “No, I’m sorry” and she kept waving her hands.

 

 

She thought the girl was probably pissed at her, but in contrary she saw her smile. “You’re not the first one to tell me that, so it’s fine and I was just kidding by the way”

 

 

She just stared at the girl because of that, Ah she was just kidding. This just feels new for her as she was always been treated formally by any other people she just meets on a daily basis, because in fact, she the CEO of the company Chaeyeon’s in and it seems like Chaeyeon doesn’t know it. She probably doesn’t know me, If she did, she already has her head down the moment she saw me earlier or she just doesn’t care about hierarchy, oh well either way is great with me, It’s tiring talking to people who just greets me formally and just goes off.

 

 

She then felt a nudge from the girl.” Are you alright? You’ve been staring” Oh, was I staring too much, geez, I might have just grossed out a potential friend.

 

 

She then scratched her head and apologized once again, and again Chaeyeon smiled at her. “I don’t know what you were thinking but you were deep in thought just now”

 

 

She sighed and said, “I just thought about me creeping out the person who could me a friend of mine”

 

 

“You want to be friends with me? Why? We just met though, you don’t who I am, I might be murderer or anything else”

 

 

She snickered, She held her hand by then, “My name is Sakura, You?”

 

 

Didn’t she hear what I said, she too then accepted the handshake, “Lee Chaeyeon”

 

 

“We’re not strangers anymore”

 

 

“And?”

 

 

“Can we be friends now?”

 

 

Silly, Chaeyeon chuckled, “You seem to be a fun person to be with”

 

 

“Oh I might just be the most boring friend you’d ever have, well. If ever you say yes to be my friend”

 

 

A clown, “Fine, Sakura let’s be friends”

 

 

Sakura smiled widely at that. “How badly did you want to be friends with me, a person you just thought was killing herself just now?”

 

 

“Who said I thought you’d kill yourself?”

 

 

“Your actions said so earlier, just for you information I saw what you just did when I stood up on the edge, you thought I wasn’t looking? Well I really wasn’t but I saw you come in by my peripheral view” She said without pause.

 

 

She dismissed what Chaeyeon just said and asked a question instead, “What were you doing there by the way?”

 

 

“Nothing, just enjoying the peace. There’s no need for me inside anyway.”

 

 

“What do you mean you’re not needed inside? Aren’t you supposed to be working?”

 

 

“Would be, but I’m just an intern for now”

 

 

Oh she’s the intern, Hyewon told me last time. No wonder she doesn’t know me, The only people who does know me are the one already working in my company and I’m not the type of person to socialize with my business partners, I let Hyewon do that for me.

 

 

“Ah is that so, but don’t you want to just watch what they do in my--- I mean in the company?” She felt like she wanted her identity be kept as she knows Chaeyeon would probably talk formally with her once she knew and she doesn’t want that.

 

 

“I already know what they, what I want is to be a part of the creation” she said, and again Sakura stared at her. She’d be amazing, I might just tell Hyewon to hire her already.

 

 

“Oh dream big huh?”

 

 

“Well, I already got in why not?”

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

This time it’s Chaeyeon’s turn to look at her, “Okay?”

 

 

Sakura nodded, “Yeah”

 

 

“I don’t get you”

 

 

“You don’t need to Jjayeon”

 

 

“Jjayeon?”

 


“It’s the Japanese in me talking so just let it go” she reasoned out herself.

 

 

Chaeyeon grinned at her. “You should try to talk to the Japanese in me too” she said and Sakura furrowed her forehead. “Jjayeon” she teased and Sakura whined.

 

 

“Fine I’ll try to fix it” she grumbled.

 

 

Chaeyeon then laughed, “I was just kidding”

 

 

“You have been teasing me since the very first moment we talked, aren’t you getting too comfortable with me?” she wanted to tease.

 

 

She then heard Chaeyeon snort, “says the person who wanted to be friends with me the first time we talked” Chaeyeon then raised her brow at her.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Or you probably just fell for me and you just said you wanted to be friends as an excuse” she said then she just saw Sakura roll her eyes at her.

 

 

“You really dream big don’t you?”

 

 

“You’re not denying Sakura” Chaeyeon pushed on with the teasing. God, she has no intentions of letting me off the hook is she?

 

 

Might as well ride with it then, “And so? What if that’s what happened then?”

 

 

Chaeyeon just didn’t expect what Sakura had just said so she was astonished for a second but she just don’t lose when it comes to teasing. “You move so fast, Saku-chan”

 

 

What did she just say? Saku-chan? Even Hyewon doesn’t call me that. God, she’s going to be the death of me. I can’t win. She just sighed which made Chaeyeon laugh again. “Are you regretting now?”

 

 

She shook her head, “No. It’s just that you’re the very first person who called me that since I’ve been here in Korea”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because no one wants to and they probably can’t”

 

 

“Do you want me to continue calling you that?”

 

 

Sakura asked, “Why are you asking for permission now?”

 

 

“Because it seemed that it has a special meaning for you” Chaeyeon replied and Sakura just looked at her once again, She asked because she thought it seemed like it has a special meaning for me?

 

 

Well she’s not wrong, “How did you know?”

 

 

“Just guessed from your facial expressions” she seems to read me accurately than most people who are close to me do.

 

 

Sakura just smiled at her and, “You’re right and yes, please keep calling me that and don’t you ever call me anything else”

 

 

“Your wish is my command” she said while acting like a genie and then her phone rang.

 

 

“I think I have to go, Saku-chan” she said and started walking away. “See you when I see you again!”

 

 

“Yeah!” and then she was gone, she just stared at nowhere after that, Did everything just really happen? did I gain a friend? Or was I just dreaming. She then punched her face, That did hurt though. Might as well Hyewon what just happened.

 

 

“Are you sure that happened?” Hyewon asked Sakura as she was telling what happened on the rooftop.

 

 

“Oh trust me, I thought about that too”

 

 

“Well, it probably happened considering Chaeyeon’s an interesting person to begin with”

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“Well, she voice out her thought just the way they are when they were working on something, either you’re higher than her or not, there’s still respect of course but she isn’t the person to be afraid on voicing what she really thinks and the funny thing is when she dislikes what’s happening, you can clearly see it on her face. Probably the reason why our executives like her already, well I’m pretty sure some of our employees doesn’t like our young blood, you know jealousy”

 

 

“yeah, she just does voice out what’s on her mind, I experienced that later, but Hyewon, you think it’s possible for a stranger to read a person so easily? She just knows what I’m feeling without me talking”

 

 

“Well, first things first, she’s observant, what I said about her just voicing out what she says, I also meant that what’s already spoken is the filtered version of what she really thought, you can sense the consideration sometimes though, she probably doesn’t like trampling on someone’s feelings that much.”

 

 

Sakura was just listening to everything Hyewon was saying about Chaeyeon, she’s wasn’t really entering her company often, she’s just inside her house, loving her alone time. “Hyewon-ah”

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“Hire her” she said and Hyewon’s face brightened.

 

 

“That’s the best thing you said today”

 

 

Sakura then raised her brow at her bestfriend, who the girlfriend of her cousin, “I say the best things in the world. I do the best for the world” she was pertaining about her company, their company does the best things, invent the best.

 

 

Where the hell did those words came from anyway. I was just happy about what she said. “Whatever you say, woman of this lonely house. I didn’t know where those words came from, but I was just happy about what you said”

 

 

“Oh is that so?”

 

 

“You’re awful to talk with, Chaeyeon would probably get tired of you easy” she friend. “Why not socialize with people?”

 

 

Sakura then rolled her eyes at her and she snorted. “Not like I didn’t try, feels like I’m always talking to bamboos, when I pass, they bow 90 degrees like they’ll die when they talk friendly with me”

 

 

Well that’s true, people respect her so much that they don’t even try to talk to her normally, like they feel the wall between her and them. Hyewon does feel pity for her friend sometimes because of that, so she always tries to not forget and talk to her when she has time, Sakura’s not the type of person to tell her worries, you just have to be there when it comes.

 

 

So she thought Chaeyeon coming in Sakura’s life would be a great change in her friend’s life. She’s probably the missing piece of Sakura’s puzzle. Or not, but time will tell.

 

 

Sakura decided to be at work earlier than anyone else as she doesn’t to see bamboos, and went to her office just to well, stare at nothing. Hyewon comes at work at 10, so she has no one to talk to for the moment, after a while of thinking, she went out of her office just to look around, and when she turned around, she almost cursed, “What the f----”

 

 

“Good morning, Saku-chan” It was Chaeyeon.

 

 

“Why are you so early, it’s just 6 in the morning!” she said while murmuring some incoherent words as she was shocked by earlier.

 

 

“You’re early too by the way” well she pointed out the obvious.

 

 

She then pointed at Chaeyeon who looking at her innocently, “You planned that right?”

 

 

Chaeyeon then shook her head and said. “What? No? I was about to call for you when you suddenly turned around and almost cursed at me” she said but to tell the truth she was really planning to friend by just nudging her from the back but Sakura turned around which showed a more pleasing outcome.

 

 

Sakura then winced of the thought that maybe she was seen as a scaredy-cat which she wasn’t really. For s sake, she was just shocked and didn’t expect it.

 

 

“Are you thinking about the fact that you just showed a weakness to me?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

 

“No! I was just shocked, I wasn’t scared, that’s 2 different things”

 

 

“I didn’t say anything about you being scared though”

 

 

Sakura eyed Chaeyeon suspiciously, “But you were thinking about it”

 

 

Chaeyeon shrugged, “I wasn’t really, I was thinking you get shocked easily” 

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

“Well, remember yesterday, I think you almost had an heart attack when you saw me on the edge, am I right?”

 

 

Oh that, damn right. I almost had a heart attack. She just sighed and agreed, “Well first things first, I didn’t know I can show this much emotion”

 

 

“What do you mean by that? Shouldn’t you know much more about yourself”

 

 

“Well, I don’t socialize and I talk to bamboos only”

 

 

“Bamboos?”

 

 

“There’s just that” she said not telling about the people under her. “Enough about me, answer my question about you so early at work”

 

 

“Oh that, I just got hired. I got texted by Hyewon-sunbae yesterday night that our CEO just told her that I’ll be hired already, starting today”

 

 

“Oh, your CEO might be a great person then” What the am I even saying praising myself and all.

 

 

“Well, I don’t know who our CEO is in the first place, but Hyewon-sunbae told me our CEO is a stiff and boring person”

 

 

What? That brat, What the hell is she even talking about, me? Stiff and boring? In her face. Chaeyeon then was just looking at Sakura who had her forehead furrowed like she was annoyed about something. “What are you thinking?”

 

 

Sakura snapped out to reality when Chaeyeon spoke, “What?” she said.

 

 

Chaeyeon then just smiled at her and said, “Nothing” and then she looked at her watch, “It’s almost seven by the way, employees would start to swarm the building I suggest you go to whichever you are stationed, Saku-chan” oh, right. I feel like she’s my boss all of a sudden.

 

 

“You seem to space out a lot”

 

 

“No, I was just thinking”

 

 

“about?”

 

 

“how beautiful you are right now?” what the ? Where did I get that?

 

 

Chaeyeon chuckled, “You’re more beautiful by the way, see you later, Saku-chan” she said then she walked away, she was embarrassed to be honest, she just didn’t want Sakura to know. She then fanned her face as she felt hot for a moment.

 

 

Sakura then heard someone whistle at her back and she looked around just to see Hyewon who was grinning at her, “Wow, I saw that bud. I didn’t know you know how to flirt”

 

 

Sakura then hissed at her bestfriend, “What’s with people today, why are you early too?”

 

 

“Yah. May I remind you that I have to attend a meeting at 7:30.”

 

 

Sakura then scratcher her head, “Oh, is that so?”

 

 

“How about you attend your schedules from now on?”

 

 

“No thanks!” she immediately dismissed the idea.

 

 

“So? Why are you here?”

 

 

“What? I can’t be here at my company now?”

 

 

Hyewon rolled her eyes at her, “You know that’s now what I’m talking about”

 

 

“Then what?” Sakura just looked at her.

 

 

“Just forget I even asked” and she started to walk away and she paused just to say, “Just say you’re here because you want to see Chaeyeon, which just happened, and go off!” and then her bestfriend ran off, thankfully no one was there.

 

 

“YAH! You’re crazy Kang Hyewon!” she loudly said but her friend didn’t even look back at her.

 

 

“yah, Jjayeon-ah. Look at this, what do you think about this?” Sakura showed a plan for their new product.

 

 

“Why are you showing me something that’s already approved?”

 

 

“Well, I just want to know your opinion about this”

 

 

“Why are you uneasy about it anyway, just so you know I already checked that a thousand times before that was submitted to the CEO.”

 

 

Hyewon saw what was happening and she just shook her head, Chaeyeon ah, she probably just wants to talk to you, she probably doesn’t know what she wants. And then she looked at the other employees weirdly looking at Chaeyeon. Oh well, she’s talking to the CEO like a normal employee, yeah sure, they’ll eye her suspiciously. Haha, what would their reaction be when they hear her call our CEO with a nickname.

 

 

“Saku-chan, don’t worry about it. I think it’s good” There it is. Hyewon then looked again, and Chaeyeon’s superior was about to call Chaeyeon when Sakura eyed him and dismissed mouthing, It’s okay. Oh, she had it all under control.

 

 

“If you think so, then it’s good”

 

 

Chaeyeon then chuckled, “Does my opinion have to do anything though?”

 

 

Sakura then smiled at Chaeyeon, “Oh, It does” and she left without saying a word.

 

 

Hyewon then just scoffed and eyed her bestfriend before going to Chaeyeon who was just as dumbfounded as she. “What was that?” was probably the question of every employee who just for the first time, Sakura smile.

 

She then looked at Chaeyeon, and it was an unexpected sight, Is she blushing? Wow, was my bestfriend’s smile had that much effect? Really? “What the? Chaeyeon-ah” she called for Chaeyeon who was somehow out of it.

 

 

Chaeyeon then snapped out of it, and said, “Oh, sunbae-nim”

 

 

“you looked like you were charmed by Sakura’s smile”

 

 

Chaeyeon’s eyes widened, she was even trying to reason out, but she just shut .

 

 

Hyewon then chuckled, “Oh, was that a bullseye, don’t worry I won’t tell”

 

 

“sunbae-nim!” Chaeyeon whined.

 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura continued to be good friends, well maybe there’s a little tension between them but they don’t address it that much that Hyewon got frustrated about it one time, but then it’s not hers to tell.

 

 

“So when are you going to tell you’re the CEO?” Hyewon asked.

 

 

“Ah? She already knows though”

 

 

“Huh? How?”

 

 

Sakura then tried to remember how Chaeyeon found out and she just laughed, “It was a silly mistake by the way, but she was already speculating and with what happened, she confirmed it”

 

FLASHBACK.

 

“Where’s your office by the way?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

 

And Sakura who was tired the whole day because she was tasked to check a lot of things and sign a lot of things didn’t have the time to think.

 

 

She just gladly pulled her office, aka the CEO’s office.

 

 

“I had my speculations, but seems like it’s not a speculation anymore but a fact.”

 

 

“What?” Sakura said not understanding what Chaeyeon just said.

 

 

Chaeyeon then pointed at her office’s door and their she saw the big CEO’s office sign on the door, she then realized what she just did.

 

 

“Are you mad I didn’t tell you?”

 

 

“No, not really” Chaeyeon said carefreely.

 

 

“No?”

 

 

“What? Do you want me to get angry at you?”

 

 

Sakura then quickly shook her head, and said, “No!” and pulled Chaeyeon inside her office

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

“And how she treated you was no different?” said Hyewon.

 

 

“Yeah! That made me really happy though!”

 

 

“Well, you already treat each other more than anything though”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Don’t you think, It’s about time you put a label for you and her?”

 

 

“Like what? Girlfriends?”

 

 

Hyewon then covered like she was not expecting what Sakura just said, “I meant bestfriends though? Oh my God! You want her to be your girlfriend?!” she said dramatically which made Sakura look at her helplessly looking like a ripe tomato.

 

 

“N-n-o, I was j-just giving e-e-examples!”

 

 

“And girlfriend was the first thing on your mind?”

 

 

Sakura was just much embarrassed she cannot think about anything.

 

 

“Okay I was kidding, I thought about girlfriends too” Hyewon said and Sakura just punched her stomach, but she didn’t care and she was laughing hard at her bestfriend.

 

 

“ you!”

 

 

“Oh no, Eunbi would be mad at me”

 

 

“Go to hell, Kang Hyewon!”

 

 

A person then opened the door of Sakura’s office. “What’s with the commotion here?” Chaeyeon said and put the paperworks on Sakura’s table.

 

 

“Nothing!” Sakura answered as fast as possible that Chaeyeon eyed her suspiciously.

 

 

Hyewon then recovered from laughing, “Oh it’s nothing Chaeyeon, I was just teasing your girlfriend!” she said and Sakura eyed her.

 

 

“Girlfriend? I haven’t given my yes though?” Chaeyeon said and then left the office with Hyewon having her jaw drop.

 

 

She then looked at Sakura. “You’re courting her and you didn’t tell me?! You’re bestfriend?!” she said dramatically.

 

 

“What the hell are you even talking about! Stop acting!”

 

 

“Oh well, it was worth a try” Hyewon said after. She then nudged her friend, “I thought you were going slow, and now you’re here courting your “friend”” and started to bestfriend.

 

 

She then shrugged her bestfriend off her, “She was just kidding you! Do you even think I have the balls to court her? which obviously I don’t have, I was talking about the balls”

 

 

“And here I thought you already had the guts to tell her what you really feel, well knowing that both of you know what you already feel but haven’t said it verbally once”

 

Sakura just sighed, and slumped her body on her seat, and said with a muffled voice, “I don’t know why I still haven’t told her what I feel to be honest, I just want to tell her how I really feel once and for all”

 

 

Hyewon then patted Sakura’s back, “You’ll have the moment bud and you have to before it’s to late”

 

 

Sakura then raised her head and asked her bestfriend, “What do you mean before it’s too late?”

 

 

“It doesn’t mean anything, just saying. A lot can happen in a short period of time.” Hyewon replied which puzzled Sakura more. Hyewon was just giving her something to think about that would push her.

 

 

“Jjayeon-ah” she called for Chaeyeon who was busy cooking in her kitchen, they’re at Sakura’s house at the moment.

 

 

Chaeyeon then hummed as an answer.

 

 

“Why didn’t you get angry at me that I didn’t tell you from the start that I was the CEO?” she asked.

 

 

Chaeyeon then dropped ladle and turned off the stove to face Sakura who was just innocently staring at her.

 

 

“Not that I wasn’t angry though” she started and Sakura was about to tell something when Chaeyeon shut her up by putting her index finger on Sakura’s lips, “I don’t like being lied to, that’s for sure”

 

 

“But?” Sakura asked.

 

 

“But maybe, I don’t like the feeling of getting angry at you” she said, “And when I get angry at you, you’ll go away for sure, you won’t talk to me and you’ll distance yourself knowing that you need to keep yourself away from me for me to think and cool off my head, that’s….. that’s not what I want” and she avoided Sakura’s gaze after saying the words that meant a lot. I can’t stomach the fact that you’ll be away from me.  Is what she really wanted to tell.

 

 

Is she? Probably? Is she telling me something here? Am I getting it right? Sakura then softly held Chaeyeon’s face and let her look at her, she smiled at her, “Jjayeon-ah, I’m not that soft-hearted” she said for starters.

 

 

“You are though” Chaeyeon said and Sakura pouted because of that, Just a funny way to ruin a moment.  Chaeyeon blushed though, probably the first time she saw Sakura act cute in front of her but Sakura was busy muttering words.

 

 

“Let me finish first woman”   

 

 

“Fine”

 

 

“You’re probably one of the best things that have happened in my life so far, No, you are the best thing that have happened and will happen in this lifetime for me”

 

 

“Yeah, those were the things I would have done If ever you got angry at me, but I will only do that If you tell me to, but I’m not going away that easily even if you tell me. I’m a hard headed person just so you know, I’ll be just doing that just because it’s what you deserve of me lying about my identity”

 

 

“I love you” said Chaeyeon as soon as Sakura finished her words and smiled at her. Sakura on the other hand was just staring and processing what she just heard.

 

 

“W-what? Huh?” words that cannot be fathomed was the words that came out of Sakura mouth and then when she recovered, she grumpily said, “I should have been the one to tell you that first!”

 

 

Chaeyeon then can’t believe what she’s just seeing in front of her, She’s sulking because I said I love her first? Cute. She then shut her up by saying this, “Stop being a baby, and kiss me then” she challenged Sakura. “I will give you the opportunity of doing this first baby”

 

 

Sakura raised her brow at her and muttered the word, “bossy, aren’t we?” before smiling and leaning in for a kiss she probably has wanted to do a long time ago already. With her heart beating fast she caressed her hair softly like the way her lips caress Chaeyeon’s lips, her movements were slow but it was endearing. Chaeyeon may have been the one who told Sakura to kiss her, but the nervousness she’s feeling the very moment can be heard through the sound of her heartbeat.  Their lips danced in motion like it how it was meant to be. Their hearts became on with one last kiss before leaning back with their eyes still closed, and with smiles plastered on their mouth.

 

 

“You should have found out that I was the CEO a long ago, and this would have happened a lot earlier than I have wanted” Sakura said while putting a strand of hair behind Chaeyeon’s ears.

 

 

Chaeyeon chuckled, “No, you should have done this a long time ago” she emphasized on the word “you”.

 

 

After that, there was a minute of silence, A silence which just showed how much they adore each other by staring at each other’s face with a smile on their lips.

 

 

“Wow, I think I love you” Sakura started talking.

 

 

Chaeyeon’s mouth then hung open, “You think?!” and then she started to squeeze Sakura’s cheeks.

 

 

“No! No! baby! I wash wong!” and then Chaeyeon let go of her cheeks.

 

 

And as soon as Chaeyeon let go of her cheeks she carried Chaeyeon and spun her around, Chaeyeon shrieked at that, “Baby, I love you!!!” said Sakura in a very loud voice.  

 

 

The happiness Sakura felt was cut short, because of a short notice her father has sent her. There’s a thing in their company that every year. Her father would pick an employee on her side that would be sent to the main branch in Tokyo. As she gave the letter to Chaeyeon, Chaeyeon looked at her excitedly like her dream was nearly coming true. She even asked if it was real or was she dreaming and Sakura smiled widely at her while nodding repeatedly, Chaeyeon then let out a shriek of joy before jumping to Sakura and hugging her.

 

 

Sakura then felt a nudge and she looked up just to see Hyewon on her said. “Are you alright bud? I heard about Chaeyeon’s company relocation”

 

 

She smiled, “It’s her dream, I can’t be sad knowing she’s too happy about it”

 

 

Hyewon then sadly smiled at her bestfriend. “You were right” Sakura said and Hyewon looked at her with a questionable expression. “I should have confessed a while earlier when we had all the time in the world, now what, she’s already leaving for her dream”

 

 

“Bud, she’ll be in Japan, it’s not far from here” her bestfriend tried to console her.

 

 

“Yeah but, knowing dad, She’ll be pretty much busy all the time now” she said as a matter of fact.

 

 

“Then tell her you don’t want her to leave” Hyewon said.

 

 

Sakura then raised her brow at her friend. “Didn’t you hear me? It’s her dream---”

 

 

“I wasn’t telling you to tell her not to leave, I’m just telling you to tell her what you feel. How many times is it thst you not telling what you really feel, did you nothing bud, just tell her what you feel about her potential leave”

 

 

Sakura then stared at her friend as she made a point, but It’s hard thought, her telling what she really wants to say. It’s been her problem ever since, she’s the type of person to bottle her feelings and just waits for it to be dispersed.

 

 

She just sighed as a response to what Hyewon had just said.

 

 

“Baby, I’m happy for you” said Sakura who was with Chaeyeon as this very moment.

 

 

Chaeyeon then hugged Sakura and hummed on her ear, “Thank you baby” Sakura smiled and started to caress Chaeyeon’s hair. “I love you” Chaeyeon added.

 

 

Sakura doesn’t really want to dampen the mood with her telling that she hates that Chaeyeon needed to leave her side, her thinking is blocked by her emotions that she probably forgot what Chaeyeon hates to happen which is…..

 

 

Chaeyeon then stared at Sakura for a moment, Sakura then continuously showed her adoration to Chaeyeon, she closed her eyes as soon as she felt Sakura’s touch. “I love you so, so, much” Sakura said in a whisper but it was loud enough for Chaeyeon to hear and for her to smile after she heard it.

 

 

She then felt Sakura’s breathing near her, she still has her eyes closed though. “I’m going to kiss you now, so please keep your eyes closed” said Sakura in a teasing tone, Chaeyeon then was about to chuckle when she felt Sakura’s lips on hers. The way they start would never be normal at this rate, if they continue to say silly things before they kiss, but then a kiss is a kiss, it would not feel any different may it be, romantically done, or clumsily started, as long as the one you give you kisses to is to the person you love.

 

They really didn’t talk about how they would be far from each other, Sakura didn’t tell her about how she feels about it. She’s just focusing on what’s there for now. She had been busy all day and she haven’t stepped out of her office even once, and she’s not the type of person to procrastinate what she does ending her not eating at all and does what she had to do, and this is always what she says when Hyewon would ask her about it, I’d rather finish everything on one shot, I can get trough it without eating anyway. But Hyewon is Hyewon, she would pull her bestfriend out of her office and give her something to eat, while telling her, stubborn kid. And would be replied by Sakura with, Whatever mom! earning her a smack on the head.

 

 

Sakura was so focused on what she was doing that she didn’t even notice Chaeyeon going in her office and sitting on one of the couches on her office. Chaeyeon then crossed her arms, silently staring at Sakura. Until she decided to speak, “You do know that you have to eat right?” she said abruptly that Sakura fell on her chair.

 

 

Sakura then stood up from the floor and dusted her slacks, “When did you come in baby?” she asked.

 

 

Chaeyeon then looked at her watch, “5 minutes” she said.

 

 

Sakura then frowned, “5 minutes?”

 

 

Chaeyeon then nodded, “Yes baby, but you were so busy at what you were doing you didn’t know I was here, anyway enough of that. Let’s go out and eat”

 

 

Sakura then looked at her table with a lot of papers on it, “But I have a lot of work to do?”

 

 

Chaeyeon then raised her brow at her, “So? Is that more important than eating with me?” she said in a commanding tone, and she saw Sakura gulp, Gotcha! She didn’t really mean it, she was just saying it like that for Sakura to agree and eat. Hyewon already warned her about how Sakura would be stubborn about work once she’s set on it.

 

 

Sakura then walked fast and pulled Chaeyeon out of her office. Under.

 

 

“Baby” Chaeyeon said then Sakura hummed as a response. “Tomorrow’s my flight” she started.

 

 

Sakura halted for a bit and Chaeyeon felt how the grip in her hands tightened, “baby?”

 

 

Chaeyeon called her with a very soft voice but then, Sakura looked at her with a smile on her face. “I know” she paused for a bit. “That’s why you’re obliged to be with me until I get you to the airport”

 

 

“What if I say no?” Chaeyeon teased to ease the atmosphere.

 

 

Sakura huffed, “No you won’t and you can’t”

 

 

“Are you challenging me?” Now the tense atmosphere earlier became a competitive one.

 

 

“No, I’m just stating facts baby” Sakura smirked.

 

 

“Really now?”

 

 

Sakura then went near her ear and whispered, “baby, Hyewon told me everything I needed to know” she then retracted her face and gave Chaeyeon a quick kiss.

 

 

What the hell? Sunbae-nim!!! Chaeyeon won’t and will never say NO to Sakura as she can’t as she’s overly attracted to the other woman. She just can’t resist Sakura. Hyewon has caught her secret glances on Sakura a lot of times in the past when they were just and I quote “friends”.

 

 

Chaeyeon was busy fighting with her thoughts, that she didn’t know Sakura was near her face once again, a pink hue appeared on her cheeks just on time and Sakura smiled when she saw it. Sakura then looked at her lips and once again on her eyes, “Don’t worry baby, you were constantly on my mind too” Chaeyeon frowned, “Don’t frown baby, I would very much like to kiss you right now, but….” and then she looked at both sides, Chaeyeon looked at both sides too, she gasped when she saw a lot of employees were stealing glances at them. Sakura then just chuckled on how her girl reacted, she was then pulled by a force, named Lee Chaeyeon. She’s embarrassed. LOL.

 

 

 Both of them were cuddled up on Sakura’s bed as per her request. She wanted to her all by herself tonight that’s why she told Chaeyeon what she wanted as soon as they finished eating what Chaeyeon has cooked for the both of them.

 

 

“You wished for this but are you falling asleep?” Chaeyeon asked Sakura who has her eyes closed.

 

 

Sakura snickered at what she heart, “I’m not, I’m just familiarizing your body on my arms”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“I’m just saying I’ll be missing you so bad, baby” she said in a soft voice that made Chaeyeon look at her with worried eyes. This maybe the first she ever told me what she’s feeling about me leaving. Sakura then caressed Chaeyeon’s hair, “Don’t give me those worried eyes, baby. I’ll probably leave the company on Hyewon’s hands which she always had done best just to go wherever you are” but still maybe I really don’t want you to leave.

 

 

She then proceeded to trap Chaeyeon on her arms, well hugged and said. “Forget what I said, and let me just savor this moment, baby” That’s Sakura for you, she’ll do anything to dismiss a moment that would end her up telling what’s really on her mind.

 

 

Chaeyeon was supposed to say something but she shut , Fine, I’ll give her what she wants. She then closed her eyes, hopeful that everything would be fine.

 

 

Good afternoon, passengers. This is to announce that the flight 39C to Japan would be……..

 

 

Chaeyeon then stood up and Sakura did too as soon as they heard the announcement. No words were spoken as of the moment, until Chaeyeon went to Sakura and hugged her. Sakura closed her eyes and s her arms around Chaeyeon’s waist and hugged her with all her might.

 

 

They let go of each other, Chaeyeon pulled Sakura’s face one last time and kissed her. “I’ll be going now baby” she said as she pulled away. Sakura didn’t want to let go of Chaeyeon’s hand but she needed to, it’s an opportunity that isn’t not just to be passed by. She’s sure that her father would take care of her girl that’s why she shouldn’t be worried.

 

 

 

Sakura was now on the place where they first met, she’s at the very place on the rooftop where she thought Chaeyeon would about to commit suicide, and when she thinks about it over and over, it just makes her chuckle and smile. “This place maybe my sanctuary for a while, I have to get myself get used to Chaeyeon not being around for the time being” she spoke to herself. She was there for a while, like how it’s said in the beginning, it’s place that lets you just go away with your own problems.

 

 

She sighed before standing up and deciding to go down when she saw a familiar figure, but she had to squint her eyes as she was blinded by the sun like the first time, and when her eyes adjusted to the light, she had her eyes widened.

 

 

“W-w-why are you suddenly here?” she asked, and the person went near her.

 

 

The person then smiled at her, “You’re an open book. You’re eyes show so much emotion which you think is best to just hide” Chaeyeon started to caress her cheeks, “baby, you just have to tell me what you feel”

 

 

“But baby, I just can’t tell it and dampen any good mood you have, I saw how happy you were when I gave you the letter. It’s you dream”

 

 

“That’s true, but have you forgotten what I said when you asked me why I didn’t want to get angry at you?”

 

 

What’s that supposed to do with her decision----- “I don’t want to be away from you” she stared at Chaeyeon when she remembered what those words were.

 

“That, and one more thing, My dream changed for a long time already” she said with a warm smile on her face.

 

 

Sakura looked at her with questions on her mind, “and that is?”

 

 

“You”

 

 

The cold breeze must have been felt on their skins, but it was forgotten as they exchanged warms smile with their hearts tangled into one piece.