Be my valentine? ♥

Oneshot//Will you be my Valentine?

"I'm home!" Maya shouted, throwing her bag to the couch and rested. "I'm dead beat."

You came down to the living hall, "Welcome home." 

Maya nodded, "Get me a cup of cold water."

You nodded, taking our the jar from the refrigerator, "How's work today?"

"Hectic," She groaned, "People coming in and out to order cakes and special food for Valentine's Day."

You chuckled, "I'll be in my room." You paused for a while, "...Studying."

Maya raised her brow as you dashed to your room, "Did I just hear her correct? Studying?"

-Your POV-

I slammed my door as I leaned on it, sighing. I walked to my desk and started to write something in my notebook, I closed it and went on to my computer.

Valentine's Day Dance is in 1 weeks.
Get a dance partner, or be a laughing stock! AJA AJA HWAITING!

I sighed, remembering the empty bet I made with Tia and her gang earlier.

"Aishhh, seriously, why should I even agree to it?!" I groaned as I hit my head on the table.

-Flashback-

"Naomi~ You have to come to the dance!" Hana pouted.

I shook my head, "Naomi, Valentine's Day dance is the dance only for couples. We singles can choose to go but to see couples making out? EW, No."

Hana grinned, "You can ask one of your guy friends?"

Minwoo was paying attention to a video he was watching on his iPod Touch.

"No, Hana. It'll be awkward. And why do you even need me for that?!" I groaned.

Hana giggled, "Well~~~, I was nominated for Valentine's Day Queen, which mean I get to get close to Kikwang oppa! I mean, he's popular, I'm not. And this is the perfect chance for me!"

"Nope, that will impossible for you, Missy." An all-too-familiar voice said, we turned around to face Chocolat, our school's Queenka group. They were nice to popular people and not with people like Hana. They are neutral with me since I'm friends with both sides, I am the school's Social Butterfly. Well, Minwoo is on the popular side.

However, Tia hateed me since Middle School. She competed with me in everything, she won in looks, fashion and well, basically looks. While I won in Academics, Sports and Home Economics. How I can still remember her 'HELP ME' face during our face off.

Tia smirked, "My little darling, Kim Hana. You won't win, our beloved Melanie will."

Melanie smirked and gave a smug look to Hana.

They do have a point though, most of them are mixed races, which means one points to looks. Mix blooded people are always beautiful because of the traits of different races beauty.

As for Hana, she's a pure Korean girl. If she hit a little on the make up, she'll be like an Ulzzang. Seriously.

"Just because you got the little butterfly there to help you in the nominations, doesn't mean she'll help you with the day itself." Julianed laughed, they laughed along with her.

Tia smirked, "I mean, look at your butterfly, she's a tomboy, she doesn't have the looks, her fashion tastes a lot and she lacks the charm. No guy will want her as her Valentine date."

I glared at her, "I rather be myself, thank you."

I glanced at Hana, she was slowly losing confidence.

"Oh, and by the way," Soa smirked, "Your little crush is in a relationship with,"

Jaeyoon grinned, "He is in a relationship with our Melanie."

Melanie pouted, "You don't have to say that, she'll cry in her sleep. Awwww."

They laughed and strutted away.

Hana sighed, "I'll be going to the library...I have a project to finish."

"Wait, Hana!" I called, she ignored me and ran.

"I'll go after her." Minwoo said, taking off his headphone and ran after her.

I took a sharp intake of breath and ran to them.

"Ugh, what do you want?" Tia rolled her eyes.

"Apologize, apologize to Hana!" I said.

Jaeyoon raised her brow, "For all we know, we don't apologize."

Melanie frowned, "Now will you move? I have to speak to Doojoon."

"Excuse me? I thought you're going out with Kikwang?" I said, bewildered. 

Melanie laughed, "You believed that, how stupid. I'm going out with Doojoon."

Chocolat laughed, I fumed, how can they do this? So what if they're Queenkas? I'll show them!

"es, a bunch of es." I spat.

Tia narrowed her eyebrows, "Excuse me?"

"You didn't hear me? You are a bunch of es." I smirked.

Soa pushed me, "Listen here girl, no one calls us a . Apologize or you'll regret."

"Make me." I shrugged, "Apologize to Hana first."

Melanie scoffed, "As if."

Tia stepped in with a smirk, "Let's have a bet. You find a date before the dance, he must be from our school. If you managed to, we'll apologize. If you don't, we shall stripped you off the title of being a Social Butterfly. Tomboy."

"Tia!" Juliane said, "We don't apologize."

I smirked, "Sure, go ahead. I accept the bet. I'll make sure you will apologize in tricking Hana."

Tia smirked and walked away, the rest of the girls followed her and asked her questions in that bet.

---

"I am the most stupid girl in History." I sighed.


I heard the sound of rocks being thrown to the window, I opened the curtain to see Minwoo, smiling cutely at me. I opened the window and let the breeze enter my room, it was soothing.

He climbed the tree next to my window swiftly and climbed into my room.

"I heard about the bet" Minwoo said, sitting on my lavender bed.

"Hana was worried about you, she couldn't focus on her project when she heard the news."

I sighed, "I'm regretting it now."

"Why?" Minwoo asked.

I thought, "Let's see, most of my guy friends are either taken or just couldn't be bothered."

Minwoo nodded thoughtfully, "I see."

"I'll be a laughing stock if I were to chickened out or be a total outcast." I groaned, burying my face into my pillow.

"Maybe I can go to the dance with you." Minwoo smiled.

I gave hiim a smile back, "Thanks Minwoo, for the consolation. You'd probably have a date for the dance, don't need to ditch her for me. It's getting late, I should be in bed now. Goodnight."

Minwoo smile faded, "Wait, Naomi, I mean, wait." 

He noticed me fast asleep on the bed, he sighed and went out of the window.

He landed on his feet when he climbed closer to the ground, *I rejected every girl just to ask you to be my date, and I thought that this will be the perfect moment...*


It was early in the morning, I wore my peace hoodie with denim shorts. I took my red headphones and went out for a fresh morning walk.

I looked into the foggy sky, it was 7 in the morning.

I noticed a rather outstanding cafe at the end of the streets, there was pots of beautiful flowers outside the store. It gave off the old type of elegant cafe.

La Cha Ta Cafe, it wrote on the signboard. It was eye catching. I entered the cafe and the bells on the door jingled.

"Hello, welcome to La Cha Ta cafe." A gorgeous girl smiled, she was taller than me. I feel so short...

She led me to a window seat, she gave me a rather nice looking menu. The cafe was empty, I mean, of course. It's early and no one would wake up that early on a Saturday.

"Can I have your order?" A bright girl asked, she spoke fluently even though her name tag was an english name. 'Krystal'

"I'll have number 54." I said, passing her the menu.

"Vanilla Frappe, coming right up." She smiled and went to the counter.

Another girl came up to me, giving me plate of homemade chocalate. It was professionally done and it was perfect.

"It is on the house, since it's going to be valentine's day in 3 days time." She winked, she had a little accent and she was gorgeous.

I smiled and thanked her, mmm, it was so delicious.

My Vanilla Frappe arrived and a boyish girl gave me credit card sized paper and a pen, "Write your wish, it's only for today. We'd usually do it before christmas but it's special this year. Our boss is getting married next month." 

"Oh, congratulations." I said, while clicking the pen.

"Thanks!" The girl with the weird accent said from the counter.

I thought of what to write...

I want to...meet the love of my life before Valentine's Day.

I smiled and wrote it down.

"Um, miss. I've wrote it down, now what do I do?"

She smiled, "Keep it in your wallet until Valentine's Day, do not tell anyone or show anyone about this, if you do, it won't work. When Valentine's Day arrive, open that piece of paper and put it into a bottle, let it float away in the sea."

I raised my brow but agreed anyway.


"Well, well, did butterfly girl found the date for her Valentine's Day?" Tia smirked, walking to me. "I can't wait for you to join those outcasts."

I bit my lip, "Y-yes, I did find my date. He'll make your jaw drop!" 

Tia laughed, "See you then, loser."

Hana ran to me, "Naomi, you don't have to do this."

I shook my head, "I have to."

Minwoo patted my shoulder, "You can do it..." I noticed a change in his tone.

Tia her heels and walked to me again, "What do you want?" I frowned.

Tia rolled her eyes, "Not you, but I want to talk to Minwoo."

"Minwoo oppa, pick me up at my house at 6. I'll be ready by then." She giggled and went back to her group.

I blinked, processing in what has happened into my mind.

"She's your date?" I said, "That girl is your date for the dance?!"

Minwoo nodded, "Well, yeah, she asked me so I accepted it."

"What the hell Minwoo, she's my enemy!" I exclaimed.

Minwoo shrugged, "I don't see what's wrong."

"Ugh, you jerk!"

I was stressed, by the bet and how I'm still dateless.

Hana linked her arm with me, "Let's go shopping?"

I nodded, I don't do shopping, but when I do, I make sure that I'm in a worst mood.


"Everybody! Turn up the music!" The DJ hollered

The music boomed through the loud speakers, I uncomfortably looked around. I wore a short and simple dress. (Link: http://www.newdresses2011.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/20470_b2d014046dc5318d_promdresses2011.onsugar.com_short-simple-prom-dresses.jpg) Ugh, I hate dresses. Hana styled my hair and did my make up, (Link: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2382/5745896097_351f1ccb1c.jpg)

I drank a cup of fruit punch and stayed there, Hana was with her date, at the centre of the dance floor.

Couples making out, couples grinding on each other, oh gosh, I want to get out of here.

I turned depressed, Minwoo might be doing that with Tia...

I don't know why, but I'm super pissed at him being my worst enemy's date. I mean, who wouldn't? Your friend went on a date with your enemy. That is so stupid.

"Oh my, Soa, look at the poor girl." Jaeyoon laughed, pointing at me.

"Now, now where's your date for tonight?" Tia smirked.

"Where's yours?" I said.

"Minwoo is at the washroom." Tia flipped her hair.

"I guess, I won." Tia grinned, time for you to be a loner.

The girls laughed, and I looked on the floor. 

"Not quite girls, I am her date." A guy said, placing his hand over my shoulders.

The girls gasped, Juliane dropped her punch.

"Minwoo oppa!" Tia cried.

"Minwoo." I gasped.

He smiled and winked at me, he look stunningly handsome tonight. Perhaps he is standing this close to me? 

"Initially, I wanted to ask Naomi, but then you asked me, being the kind gentlemen I was, I accepted. But now, I don't really have to be nice always." He winked at me again. I can just die already.

Tia turnd around and ran, "I hate you Minwoo oppa!" Echoed through the gym.

Minwoo chuckled and turned to me, "Lee Naomi, will you be my Valentine? No wait, be my girl?"

I felt my heartbeat thumped hard in my heart, "I...I...I will." I smiled and hugged him.


After the dance, we took a short trip to the beach. The moon shoned on the gorgeous sea, the sand was soft and I was resting my head on Minwoo's shoulder.

"Minwoo, the moon is beautiful tonight..." I whispered. 

I never felt so girly in my life.

He nodded, "It is."

"When did you start...to like me?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just did. Like poof!" He cutely said.

I laughed.

Minwoo laughed and made me face him, "Lee Naomi, I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."

We shared a sweet, loving first kiss on a romantic night on the beach.

The end~

LOL, just kidding.

I opened the card I wrote in the cafe earlier, it was empty with a simple 'Congratulations' on it.

I then remembered, my sister told me a story simple to this.

I guess fate brought us 2 to this wonderful place. It was pure fate.

I also found out that Tia hates me just because I refused to be her friend in the first year of high school, I guess that's fixed. 

Hana didn't get together with Kikwang, instead, she got into a relationship with the guy she went to the dance with.

Chocolat apologize.

And as for my sister and Jonghyun, there are still the perfect couple in my life.

Minwoo and me are just next to them.

La Cha Ta cafe, how special can you get?


Happy Valentine's Day everybody! :) Well, so here is the end, and I think it was rushed, again. I'm just too sleepy. -rubs eyes-

Anyways, I shall be waiting for your lovely comments <3 Haha ;)