the one with the (not!) jealousy

The Stunner and the Stunned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is not jealous. No, totally not jealous at all. He has no reason to be jealous. He is simply annoyed at the blatant and inappropriate flirting in the workplace. Not to mention Sehun is obviously uncomfortable with Soobin making eyes at him every five seconds while he asks him for help with his computer. Yeah, Baekhyun is concerned for his friend, that’s all. 

Soobin “accidentally” touches Sehun’s thigh on his way down to pick up a pen he had dropped, slightly smirking as he apologizes. Sehun doesn’t even take his eyes off the screen as continues showing him how to use the program as he nonchalantly says “it’s okay.” 

See, Baekhyun thinks. The poor thing is undoubtedly too shy to speak up about his obvious advances. He tries not to make it too obvious that he’s listening to them, keeping his eyes glued to the monitor and fingers moving across the keyboard. 

“This shirt fits you really nicely,” Soobin grins. “Have you been working out? Your arms look bigger.”

“I don’t think they are...I would’ve had to buy a bigger size if they did,” Sehun says with a confused expression, still not taking his off the screen.

Okay, so maybe Baekhyun was exaggerating. Sehun clearly does not have a clue of what’s going on, which he can’t tell if that’s better or worse. Either way, this must be stopped. 

“Are you sure?” Soobin asks, trying his best not to let his confidence falter after being brushed off twice now. “They definitely feel bigger.”

Baekhyun nearly jumps out of his chair and flips his keyboard, eyes widening impossibly when he spots Soobin squeezing Sehun’s bicep. He internally screams. Out of concern for his friend, of course. Sehun you freakin’ bonehead, are you just going to let him touch you like that!? 

“You should show me your workout routine sometime. Maybe we can go to the gym together. I can sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter