The Night Is Still Long

Marking You Red

"Yah,  come here"

"Jeongyeon ah,  stop drinking"

"Sana ya,  we need to let loose once a while"

"But you will probably scolded me the next morning for not stopping you"

"Forget that,  let's partyyyyyy"

****

It is just a usual day for Sana and Jeongyeon to go to the club on friday night,  they both like party even if Jeongyeon often act like she dislike it but once she feel comfortable with the atmosphere she's the one who keep dancing all night with a bottle of beer on her hand. 

Jeongyeon has bad habit whenever she's drunk and Sana already know it but this time,  Jeongyeon is too drunk to be stopped. 

"It's rare you drink so much today"

"I got my heart broken"

"Eeh?  Who did that to you?"

"Ehehe,  it's a secret"

Jeongyeon stare at Sana as she giggles,  Sana just sigh as she hold Jeongyeon still. She keep bouncing around on the dance floor while Sana who is good at holding on her liquor tolerance,  keep watching her around. She get worried for Jeongyeon though,  since the tall girl never told her much about her life and only living for work and sleep.  She is now regretting her decision to introduce her lifestyle to a nice girl like Jeongyeon. 

"Jeongyeon ah,  let's go home.  I will send you home,  it's getting late"

Sana tries to drag Jeongyeon who is dancing too close to a stranger,  she's even being too flirty to that stranger that made Sana's worried.

"But the night is still long"

Jeongyeon whines as she let Sana bring her out of the bar.  The weather is pretty cold especially around midnight so she shivers as Sana put her coat on her. 

"You should sleep,  you will regret it the next morning"

"But i wanna have fun. Let me have fun"

"No. Let's go home"

Sana call a cab and bring Jeongyeon's to her place since she forget that Jeongyeon never told her the address of her place at all,  and asking the drunk Jeongyeon right now can cause more mess.  Jeongyeon keep on singing a sad song inside the cab that causing Sana to frown at the drunk girl. 

'I wonder who made you like this? I need to teach him a lesson for treating such a nice girl like you badly'

Sana finally bring her to her own place and lay the drunk girl with lot of struggle.  Jeongyeon is still singing a sad song when Sana bring her something to drink. 

"Yah,  this is almost midnight stop singing such a gloomy song loudly. Just go to sleep,  Yoo Jeongyeon"

"Waeyooo? Why can i sing? Who are you to told me that?  You caused this"

"Huh?"

Sana frown as she just doesn't get it what Jeongyeon said at the moment.  Jeongyeon start talking incoherently as she is too drunk right now. 

Sana giggles as she cover sleepy drunk Jeongyeon with blanket. 

"Sana waeee?"

"Huh?"

Sana sit next to Jeongyeon as the drunk girl is resting her head on Sana's lap as she keep talking weirdly. 

"What is it?"

"Why are you so mean?"

"Me? "

"Yes,  you are a meanie hfn Chaeng,  Momo,  Jihyo and others girls"

"Huh? I don't get it"

Jeongyeon snuggle on Sana's lap more as she close her eyes. Sana Jeongyeon smooth hair gently as she watch the girl sleep peacefully.  Jeongyeon wake up and gasp as she clearly sees a lot of lipstick marks on Sana,  while the girl is still sleeping. 

"I did that? Omo,  i need to wipe this clean"

Jeongyeon take a wet tissue on her bag and start wiping off the lipstick marks on Sana's face. Sana stir on her sleep while Jeongyeon tries to wipe it all clean. 

Jeongyeon plan to go out of Sana's place but she clean her messy place first before she goes.  Jeongyeon place a small note on the table as she fix Sana's blanket.  She pats Sana's head gently and smile softly. 

"Sleep well Sanaring"

Jeongyeon walk out of Sana's place and go home with a cab. 

Sana cover with the back of her hand as she blushes madly,  her mind can't help recalling about last night. 

"Sana waeeeeyo?"

"Huh?"

"Why can't you love me?"

Sana really catch off guard when Jeongyeon suddenly sitting on her lap and grab her collar shirt,  the drunk girl is really aggressive that Sana feel a bit intimidated just by her gaze. 

"J.. Jeongyeon ah,  you need to rest"

"Waeyo?"

"You're drunk"

"Nooope,  i wanna stay like this,  forever"

"Eeh?"

Jeongyeon giggles as she leans closer,  Sana can smell Jeongyeon reek of alcohol but her hands are cupping Sana's face. 

"Jeongyeon ah,  you need to stop"

"Am i not good enough?"

"Huh?"

"Is that why you didn't even think to date me?"

"Ah,  you heard that.. "

"Do i look unattractive to you?"

"No it's not,  it's not like that.  You're gorgeous Jeongyeon ah"

Sana Jeongyeon's hair as she watch the drunk girl look sad. 

"Why not try me?"

"Huh?"

"Date me!"

"Jeongyeon ah you're not like me,  you're liking Yongnam oppa"

"As a senior"

"Huh?"

"I like him as a senior"

Jeongyeon leans in and their nose touch each other.  She grins as she kiss Sana's nose,  she kiss Sana's forehead,  and she keep kissing Sana's face as Sana whines her to stop. 

Jeongyeon stop Sana from talking as she close the gap between their lips.  They kiss as Sana wraps her arms around Jeongyeon's back. Sana lose count of how many Jeongyeon kisses her that night that her sleepy head gives in. 

****

Jeongyeon work as usual but Sana look daydream a lot that they often get scolded because Sana didn't really pay attention to the meeting. 

"Sana ya"

"Huh?  Yes?"

"Do you even listening to the whole meeting?"

"Ah,  mianhae Jihyo ya"

"Sana what's wrong with you? You seem like you're not your usual self"

Jeongyeon whisper to Sana as Jihyo continue the meeting.  Sana blushes as she move away from Jeongyeon out of reflect. 

"What's wrong with you?"

"N..Nothing"

Sana start avoiding Jeongyeon every time she get close to her and Jeongyeon clearly dislike it. So she confront Sana on her desk. 

"Tell me,  did i do something wrong to you?"

"N.. No,  of course not"

"Then why did you avoid me everytime? "

"I'm just being the usual"

"Liar,  you're such a bad liar Sanaring"

"I'm not"

"Then tell me,  ever since i was drunk and stayed over at your place,  after that everything change,  you avoid me at all cost. Are you disgust with me?"

"Huh?  What?  No! "

Jeongyeon sound gloomy as she said that to Sana before she leave Sana's desk.  Mina and Momo peek in as they get curious since it's rare for Jeongyeon act like that to Sana.

Sana sigh heavily as she rest her head on the desk,  she just feel frustrated to herself. 

"Why? What happen?"

"Nothing"

"It's never be nothing when it comes to Yoo Jeongyeon, we already know how much you fall head over heels for her Satang"

Mina speaks as Momo nods agree,  Sana glances at them both. 

"I envy you both"

"Why?"

"Because two pabo like you can finally dating"

"Why don't you just go grab your Jeongyeon and date her?"

"She's dating a guy"

"Eehh?"

"How could you be so sure?"

"Yongnam oppa asked her out and she said yes"

"Eeh?"

Mina and Momo gasp as they both just hear the news.

"Yet here i am,  hoping that i might get the chance to date someone as gorgeous as Jeongyeon"

"Have you ever told her yet?"

"There is no way i get the courage to ask her out.. "

"Try it,  who knows"

Momo glance at Jeongyeon who keep signalling her to zip ,  Mina keep asking Sana questions while Sana doesn't even notice Jeongyeon is standing right behind her. 

"Not in a million years,  she even forgot that we had passionate kiss the night she was drunk. How could i expect my love life will turn out good?"

"So you're wide awake?"

"Yeah,  wait Mina why you sound like Yoo Jeongyeon now,  hahaha,  how could you even impersonate her voice?"

Sana chuckles as she sit,  Mina shrug before she and Momo leave.  Sana start having cold sweat as she didn't dare to look on her back. 

"Tell me now"

"Uh, Y.. Yoo Jeongyeon ah,  this is not like what you heard"

"Really?"

"Explain it to me then"

"Uh... Well... "

Sana bit her lips as Jeongyeon sit right in front of her,  and she's so close as her hands holding Sana's chair. 

"D.. Do you plan to keep this as a secret?"

"What secret?"

"That we kissed"

It's Jeongyeon's turn now to blush madly,  she glance at Sana as she realize that Sana is also blushing. 

"I'm sorry i just..don't want us to be awkward again"

"So did you really dating Yongnam oppa?"

"No,  you heard us halfway.  I said yes i like him but i like you more"

"Oh"

"Geez,  you should have ask"

"... sorry"

"So?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we dating now?"

Jeongyeon stare at Sana and it is a bit intimidating for Sana honestly so she place her hands on Jeongyeon's shoulder to push her a bit. 

"Y.. You're being to close"

"Why?"

"I.. It's just that i'm not used to this side of you, Yoo Jeongyeon"

"Then from now on you need to get used to this"

"Huh?"

Sana has a blank stare at Jeongyeon as the short hair girl suddenly kiss her without warning. 
Sana even forget how to breath as they both kiss,  she gasp as she cover trying to regain her normal breath again.

Jeongyeon blush madly as Sana suddenly glomp on her and hug her close. 

"Is it okay if i'm pestering you?  Getting clingy to you?"

"Aren't you already are?"

Jeongyeon chuckles as she ruffles Sana's hair.  She let Sana sit on her lap as the girl hugging her neck,  Sana keep rubbing her cheek on Jeongyeon's cheek. 

"What are you,  a cat?  Aigo"

"Gosh i love Yoo Jeongyeon so muchie"

*****

It's friday night and Jeongyeon is staying over to Sana's place since they decide to get drunk again but not on the bar this time.  Sana is in a good mood that she keep drinking few cans of beer and start speedy talking.  Jeongyeon chuckles as she watch her girl being more hyper than usual. 

"You're drunk aren't you?"

"Me?  Psh,  Minatozaki Sana chan won't get drunk with just few sip"

"Yes you are definitely drunk right now"

"No,  i'm not"

"Yes you are"

"So what if i'm drunk? I'm still your cute silly girlfriend am i right?"

Jeongyeon laugh as she let Sana sit on her lap,  while she drink her beer.

"Am i right?"

"Yes,  you are right"

"Good,  mommy like it when you are being such an obedient girl"

"Mommy?"

"Yesh,  I'm your mommy"

"Since when?"

"I just am"

"Huh?"

"I'm not drunk i know what you are thinking right now,  i'm definitely not drunk am i right?"

"Sana you are drunk,  aigo"

"I'm not drunk i'm just super hyper"

"You mean super happy?"

"Yeah,  that's what i mean.  I'm such a good girlfriend for you,  am i right?"

"Gosh,  Sana you need to stop drinking"

Jeongyeon tries to take the can from Sana's hand but she pout and whine at Jeongyeon. 

"Nooo,  Sana is not drunkie,  am i right?"

"Yeah,  yeah,  you're not drunk.  Now give the can to me"

"But the night is still looooooonnngg"

"Sana ya,  you're too loud,  you need to be quiet it's almost midnight"

"Make me,  i dare you.  You won't do it,  am i right?"

Jeongyeon chuckles and kiss Sana's cheek, causing Sana to giggle while blushing. 

"Yayyyyy,  i got a kiss from gorgeous Yoo Jeongyeon,  this girl is mine,  am i right?"

Jeongyeon chuckles as she hold Sana's face.  She shut her up by kissing her lips this time. 

*****

Finally,  i can update this.  Thank u for subscribes, comments, and upvotes uwu