O N E

Artificial Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another busy night in Artificial Love, bodies grinding and dancing on the dance floor, newest hits blasting through the speakers, people all along the bar drinking or waiting for their drinks, and people lined up outside waiting to be let in. It was Saturday night so it was expected. One Saturday night every month was always the busiest, for it was when all the nine owners put on a show for the guests.

Artificial Love was one of the most popular if not the top club in Korea that people visited. It gained a reputation ever since their first performance. The nine owners work in the bar as well, three of them work as bartenders, three of them work as waiters and the last three work as fake customers, they keep an eye on the club.

As it got later and later more people arrive, little fights start but quickly dissipate into nothing when they are threatened to get thrown out of the club. It's like there is electricity in the air, no-one can stay still. Excitement running through their veins as the time of the performance grows closer. All the owners are smirking at everyone knowing why they are so excited.

The performance had never changed, the choreography didn't, neither did the song or clothes, but no-one cared.

----------------

As it was nearing 10:30pm the lights were dulling slowly, the nine owners were getting changed into their clothes. Their pants were black leather-like material with studs going down the outside of their leg, they had black combat boots on with a heel. Their shirts were two-toned black cotton long sleeves, each was different some had slits all the way down and others only on the shoulder. The owners also sang as well so they were getting their mics hooked up and connected.

----------------

At exactly 10:30pm on the dot, all the lights went out. The crowd yelled and screamed in joy, knowing the performance was starting. White and purple-pink lights starting rotating around, making the club light up with those colours. The beat started and the owners started to pop with the beat, canes in their hands.

Their right hands running down from the left side of their neck down to the middle of their chest, bouncing off as they go into a crouch before moving smoothly back up while gently the cane with their right hand. "Artificial lover, cheoeumbuteo neon." From the end of the cane their right hand goes out and to their right side, arm straight and hand in a light fist. Their head turning to the right as their arm extends before it turns back to the front. As their head turns they do a small body roll.

They step off with their left foot diagonally before spinning slowly around the cane and swapping it from their left hand to their right, it now stands next to them on their right. When they swap the cane from hand to hand they do a little step, when they land they do another small body roll.

They drop into a crouch with their legs open wide, cane out in front of their right leg. Popping left and right with the beat. "Silchemajeo undercover cover." Spinning 90 degrees to their left and taking a step back on their left foot then right, sliding their left to follow. They spin the cane around anti-clockwise in front of them, when it hits the ground again they do a little jump and skip. "Uh ige naneun sarangieotda mideo." They take a step forward on their right foot and come to a stop with their left foot next to their right.

"Hyeonsiljeogiji ahndeon neojiman (deo kkeullyeo)." They pick the cane up with their right hand, their hand about halfway down the cane, their left hand holds onto the cane about a hands length away from their right, their arms are crossed. They spin the cane 180 degrees and their arms unfold, from there they bring the handle of the cane towards their chest making the cane become horizontal. They bring the end down and past their hip, moving with the cane so they turn to their right and the end of the can is up in the air. They let go of the cane with their left hand and grab it higher to the upside of the cane and then they let go with their right hand.

"Iyu eopsi beonjyeo gasseo." They take a step back with their left leg and pull the arm holding the cane back, like pulling an arrow back on a bow, and they lift their right arm so it is up on an angle, creating a fist with their hand, they turn their head following their arm. "Neoreul galmanghan nae mokmareum." With their right hand, they grab the top of the cane and flip it the right way up. They then swap hands and sensually slide their right hand down the cane. The crowd cheers.

"Pyeongmyeonjeogin neowa naui gwangye." They step forward and place the cane behind them with their left hand, they hold onto the cane with both hands and do a small jump into another squat with their legs out wide. They roll their right shoulder back, their head follows the movement, "jjayeo itneun saranggongsik neoui hangye," then they roll their left shoulder back and their head follows again. With their left hand they let go of the cane and spin around 90 degrees, they then lift up the cane with their right hand and throw it up into the air and catch it with their other hand.

"Waegokdoen gamgakgwa." The owners then do a quick step back diagonally to their right with their left leg and snap their heels together. "Bultumyeonghan hyeonsirui gyeonggye." They swap the cane to their right hand and put it down on the floor and step to their left and do a few shoulder rolls while holding their crotch. "She don't love me, naegen Artificial love." They move their hand up from their crotch in slow movements like a heartbeat until it stops on their heart. From there they step back on their right foot bouncing their hand off of their chest in one smooth movement.

"Sungyeolhaetdeon neoui Artificial Love." Their arm is out straight and they quickly bring it back in to rest on top of their other hand on the top of the cane, they move their head to the right with the same speed they brought their hand in. They squat down again and sway their hips and torso side to side. They move to their left in one smooth motion slowly straightening their right leg out as they come up they let go of the cane with their left hand, leaving their right on it. They slide their right foot to meet next to their left.

They kick their right leg forward and land then they go up onto their toes on their left foot and twist their heel out and back in."Mwoga jinsirigo geojisinji malhaejwo." While they are doing this their left arm is our straight and their hand in a fist with their pointer finger pointing forward, then they point to somewhere diagonally to their right. They step backwards with their right foot so it sits behind their left, they grab the cane with their left hand and pull it up through their left hand with their right and stop just before it gets to the end. They let it go and it slides back down their hold in their left hand. "Can't trust this."

They swap hands and throw the cane up in the air with their right hand and catch it again. "You got that." They take a small step back with their left foot and then a big step back with their right and push their arms out in front of them.

"Geojit miso Artificial love." They then take a big step forward with their right foot with their arms still out in front of them. They hold the cane up horizontally in front of them with their right hand and then grab it with their left hand, they let go with their right and spin it around, it glides over their right hand. It lands horizontally again with the hooked part in their right hand. They make a V shape with their left hand and the cane sits in the V.

They take a step back on their left and put the cane behind their head, they lift it up and then move it side to side while moving their left foot to follow the motion of the cane. They step back diagonally starting with their left foot then their right. As they move their right foot backwards the cane comes back over their head and out in front of them. "Geojit nunmul Artificial love." They lift their left leg up and take a large step forward they bring their right foot to follow and immediately jump out into a squat position with their legs out wide, leaning on the cane that is standing upright in front of them, they jump back into a standing position almost immediately and shrug their shoulders ily.

"Geojit sarang Artificial lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter