The Moment!!^^

I Want To Know What Is Love??!!

At After School’s Dorm (Evening)

 

The girls went out since it is Sunday. The dorm only left Kahi and Jungah. They did not have mood to go out.

 

 Kahi: Jungah….Can you come here for a minutes??Kahi called for Jungah.

 

Jungah sit in front of Kahi at dining table. Kahi’eyes locked to Jungah that engrosses drinking.

 

Kahi:Jungah…………Kahi called Jungah’s name in sweet lovely voice. Jungah looked up at Kahi innocently.

Kahi: You never had a lover before, right??Kahi asked coldly. Jungah shocked and choked.

Jungah: I’m not!!!Jungah deny.

Jungah: I had a lover before!!I do!!!I do!!!Jungah answer in panicked.

Kahi: Kekkekkeke. She giggling look at Jungah’s response.

Jungah:……………………..

Kahi: HUHHH….Loss of words??? Run out of ideas??…. Kahi teasing Jungah.

Jungah:……………………..Jungah’s eyes start teary.

Kahi: You are so cute!!Kekkekekke… Kahi grinning.

 

Jungah POV

That’s so true!!I never know what love is!! What is couple???!!Huhhhh…….

 

Kahi: Don’t worry. Kahi patted Jungah’s head tenderly.

Jungah: What is all about???Jungah so confused in her mind.

Kahi: Let’s dinner with spaghetti??Kahi try to change the topic when she realized Jungah begins to cry.

Kahi: I’ll go cook. Kahi smiling to Jungah and walk toward kitchen.

Jungah: Unnie, let me help you. Kekkekekke. Jungah followed Kahi to kitchen.

Kahi: Ok…Kahi smiling.

Kahi:Take out the pan first. Jungah take out the pan from a cabinet.

Jungah: Eh…..I feel we really like a couple~~Kekkekekke….Jungah murmured alone and hold the pan at the same time. While Kahi busy prepare materials to make the sauce.

 

Kahi: The pan….Kahi asked the pan from Jungah but Jungah did not hear that as she daydreaming.

Kahi: Jungah…..Jungah….Kahi nudge Jungah’s arm. Jungah awake from her daydream.

Kahi: Don’t think weird thing, Jungah. Kahi whispered to Jungah and grinned.

Kahi: Smiling alone. Kekkekke. Kahi teasing Jungah again. 

Jungah: I’m not!!!Unnie the one who think weird!!!Jungah whined.

Kahi: Urmmm.. Kahi flashing her dimples and staring at Jungah without she realized that.

 

Jungah POV

Maybe this is nothing for her. But to me this is new happy experience. Cooking together with my love is one of my wishes. I’m so happy. I’m really love her!! Kahi unnie……… who still the same…never change.