Confession.........

I Want To Know What Is Love??!!

After School members had dinner together, then they headed to karaoke place since the night still early and they did not have early schedules for tomorrow.

 

At Karaoke Room (night)

 

Lizzy: Appa…appa…Are you ok??? Lizzy asked but no answer from Kahi. She rested her head on the table.

Uee: I don’t think appa is okay. Uee answers on behalf of Kahi and eyeing Kahi that did not move even a little.

Juyeon: What is wrong with appa??Juyeon asked curious.

Nana: Appa………..she just broke up with Dambi unnie. Nana burst out the truth to the girls.

Jungah’s eyes widened. She shocked when she heard the break up news.

 

At Lady Room

 

“Bluerrkkkkkk!!!!!Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

 

Jungah: Unnie, are you ok???Jungah shouted outside the room.

Kahi: Aaaa………Kahi replied short.

Jungah: Need anything??Water???Jungah asked.

Kahi: That’s will be nice. Kahi uttered.

……………

………………….

……………………..

…………………………..

Kahi: I feel really bad!!My head!!My belly!!Aishhh. Kahi open the door.

Jungah: Your water. Jungah handed to Kahi. Their eyes meet. Jungah is so worry about Kahi. She also feels tensed.

Kahi: Thanks, Jungah yaa~~Kahi try to put a smile on her lip. They sit at the nearby sofa.

Jungah: How many glasses did unnie drink uhh??

Kahi: Ermmm….kekkekekekkee. Kahi did not give the right answer.

Kahi: Where the girls??

Jungah: Already went back. It’s kinda late right now, unnie.

Kahi: What????Leaving me here??Aissshhh..That kids…Kahi grumbled. She shook her head. Kahi and the girls stay at the dorm while Jungah move out from the dorm 4 months ago and stay with her parents.

Kahi: Then why are you still here, Jungah??Kahi asked randomly.

Jungah: AHHHHH…………Jungah startled and blushing.

Jungah:……………..Jungah loss of words to say.

Kahi leaned her head at Jungah’s shoulder. Her body feels really bad. They stay for a while. Jungah’s heart skip a beat. She can’t breathe properly. She blushed. But at the same time, a smile appeared on her lip. She looks at Kahi’s face while Kahi closed her beautiful eyes.

Jungah: Unnie….Jungah called Kahi unnie in slow lovely tone of voice.

Kahi: Errmmm..Kahi response but her eyes still closed.

Jungah: I love you, Kahi unnie. Jungah said with a lot of courage that she gathered and then looked down.

Kahi shocked and open her eyes. She looked at Jungah.

Kahi: Ahhhh…….That…..Kahi blinked her eyes. She does not know what to say anymore.