Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate
Please log in to read the full chapter

"LINNA!"

Her best friend, Haknyeon, yelled as he ran across the quad and tackle his friend in a playful-like choking manner.

"GODDAMMIT, JU HAKNYEON, I. Can't. Breathe." Linna enunciated as she tried to push and punch the male away from her.

Haknyeon let go with a laugh as Linna got in one more swing at his arm.

"Damn, brat."

"Calm down. You didn't die."

Linna shot him a dark look.

"How did you even know I was here?"

"I have your location."

"I thought I turned it off."

"Wow. Some friend you are."

"That's right."

She grinned at him while doing a gun-like motion at him before continuing in the direction she was headed towards before Haknyeon had called out to her. Haknyeon matched her pace with a secretive smile.

"So..."

"No."

"Oh, c'mon, you didn't even know what I was gonna say."

"You say some pretty stupid stuff, so no."

"Wow, rude."

"Mmhmm."

She then side glanced him while walking still.

"Do you need something because I'm in a hurry to get back home and chill."

"So you're free."

"No. I'm not. I said was gonna go home and chill."

"You're basically free."

Linna ignored him and continued with her walk as Haknyeon frowned and shot his friend a look.

"And here I was gonna tell you that I gave your crush the hot chocolate you made for me this morning."

"You what?"

Linna stopped in her tracks and stared at her best friend who did the same, but had a playful smirk upon his face.

"Say that one more time."

Linna wanted to confirm what Haknyeon had just said was really true.

"I gave your crush your hot chocolate and he loves it."

"Why would you give Kim Sunwoo that? I thought he's addicted to juices."

"I dunno. He just loved the hot chocolate."

"Wait. Why did you even give it to him?"

"Oh, because you chickened out on Valentine's Day on confessing to him and now that it's almost winter break, I decided to do it that way."

"Seriously, Haknyeon?"

"Seriously."

Haknyeon cast her a cheeky grin as Linna rolled her eyes again with a deep sigh.

"Did you tell him that I made it?"

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just told him that a very good friend of mine made it and so he wants to meet you."

"Uh, no. Why does he need to meet me anyways?"

Linna didn't bother to wait for an answer as she continued walking. Haknyeon rolled his eyes, but followed his friend anyways.

"He wants to meet you because he wants more hot chocolate."

"Honestly he can buy those at the store to make it himself and if not then can go to a cafe."

Please log in to read the full chapter