End

Wefllagn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perhaps tonight will be one of the nights that Minjoo would probably not be able to sleep again. 

Just because of a sudden thought, anxiety and insecurity bloom inside her. 

Thousands of words that came from her mind yet pierced through her heart makes her feel awake. 

Turning to her side she stared at the sleeping figure beside her, the person that makes her feel all the anxiety and insecurities. 

She moved closer to the younger, observing yujin's facial features closely. 

She's... Perfect. 

But... That thought, that specific thought is the thing that gives her a roller coaster ride of emotions. It makes her irritated. 

Irritated by the fact that the younger's face is well molded, too perfect that it makes her heart race just by staring at it.

She's irritated when the younger smiles her dimples shows and it's so beautiful, it's so bright, so contagious that it makes her smile either and completes her day.

She's irritated how expressive the younger's eye was, how a certain look makes her stomach turn upside down and makes her feel so loved. 

She's irritated how the younger is way much taller than her, that she's getting teased and the one that is taking care of. 

She's irritated by how the younger is dealing with how she easily cries with small things.

She's irritated with how she is being treated.

She's irritated that she feels so useless for receiving all the things she should be doing as the older one. 

She's irritated because her insecurity is shouting at her that she doesn't deserve any of it. 

She was being loved by someone who has thousands of people waiting in line just to take care of the younger their whole life, but here she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter