without you I can't keep on going

Yesica Oneshots

 

In a bright lit dressing room, a young man stared at his tired reflection as the hair stylist put hair mousse in his hair.

"Hyung, are you okay?" asked Ryeowook with concern sliding in a chair next to him

He smiled at him in the mirror "Geokjong Hajima. We have been performing so much I haven't had a lot of sleep due to practice."

The innocent, lead vocalist cocked his head to one side. "You practice your vocals and dancing more than anyone. Aren't you pushing yourself too hard?"

"Hey i have to keep up with you guys!"

"Yesung-ssi, all done." said the hairstylist packing up her stuff. He bowed and thanked her as she moved on to Eunhyuk. He rubbed his eyes and took a swig from his water bottle. Ryewook continued to stare at him

"What Wookie? Is something on my face?"

The young vocalist shooked his head "Ani...it's just that recently you've been working harder than usual and quiet. Did something happen with you and.." Yesung covered his mouth quickly and looked around.

"Stupid! Do you want to ruin my life?" he whispered angrily.

"What are you two doing?" asked Kyuhyun eating potato chips.

"Nothing" They both said at the same time smiling goofily.

Maknae looked at them funny and muttered "man lovers" and went to wardrobe.

Yesung got up and put on his jacket fixing the cuffs. "It's just been our schedules have been busy and never having the time to see her. We are on tour now and we don't get to see each other. I am up to here with our stupid policy to our contracts"

"Hyung, you are not the only one who deals with this issue. All of us do but.."

"You know after this whole promotion of our fifth album I am considering to just.."

"Do what?" asked a voice. 

The two turned around to see Leeteuk standing in the doorway.

"Nothing, Hyung. Me and Yesung Hyung were just talking about what parts we are singing for the KYR part."

Leeteuk cocked an eyebrow at the both of them. "Wookie-ah. Go warm up with the others before we go on stage. "

Ryeowook nodded and with one final concern look at Yesung he left the dressing room. The lead vocalist himself was about to leave when the leader grabbed his arm.

"You are not going any where. I had it up to here with your attitude. You have been working yourself and not getting enough rest. What is going on?"

Yesung tried to shake his grip off. "Nothing is wrong, Hyung. Can we just go and do our final warm.." 

"Bull ! Look at you, you look like you are about to faint! Why are you doing this to yourself? I am seriously not letting you get up on that stage."

"Hyung, don't do that. I will just take some medicine and I will be fine. Just let me explain after the concert"

Leeteuk looked at him "All right. Make sure you drink a lot of water too. You always forget to do that. Meet you backstage!" then he turned and left.

Yesung looked at the mirror and straightened his outfit. He exercised his facial muscles and smiled at the mirror then ran out the door.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The crowd roared as the the song "Mister Simple" came on the speakers. The audience roared as Super Junior took the stage. Yesung felt sweat running down his face as he danced keeping up with the other members. When the song ended, he felt his head pound a little but shook it off as "Don't Don" came on the speakers. When Changmin and Henry came on stage he and the other members got the whole stadium to rock it out with them. He ran to a corner of the stage feeling his heart pound out of his body. When the song ended they were coming off the stage when he saw whiteness and everything went black. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In another room, Jessica was touching up her makeup. The door flew open and Sooyoung came in and whispered in her ear.

"What?" she cried. 

Sooyoung quickly shushed her. "You need to go see him. He has been having it rough according to all the members and they need him on stage."

"Are you crazy? There are cameras everywhere."

"Don't worry I asked Hyoyeon and Yoona to distract them. You need to go now!"

Sooyoung grabbed her hand as they ran out the door into a empty hallway their shoes making clacking noises. She knocked on the door when they arrived at Super Junior's dressing room.

"Oppa, it's Sooyoung. I bought Jessica Unnie. " she said in a low voice.

Ryewook opened the door and let the girls inside. All the other members greeted them as they came in. To Jessica's anxiety, her worries were ceased when she saw Yesung sitting up on the couch shocked to see her. She went up to him and hugged him tightly then slapped his arm!

"OW! What was that for?"

"For scaring me! You have no idea what went through my mind when I heard  you fainted after your performance."

Leeteuk signaled everyone to go to the other side of the dressing room leaving the two alone. Yesung sighed and sat Jessica down next to him. He took her hands in his and looked at her with tired eyes.

"I didn't  mean to scare you. I just overworked myself. Schedules have been busy everyweek." Then he tried to lighten the mood. "Looks like you are not getting enough sleep either."

Jessica pouted "Not funny, Jagi."  she said swinging her arm again to hit him. He caught it in mid air.

"Why are you so violent today? I told you I am fine."

"It's not just that. I heard you are overworking yourself till the point of being sick."

Yesung looked away from away from her. Jessica cupped his face and made him face her.

"Talk to me. What is going on?"

Yesung sighed. "Going into this career, I thought it was all a dream. You know I never thought my voice was good yeah?" Jessica nodded urging him to go on. He squeezed her hand.

"Well being in Super Junior I was able to really define my voice and improve. I don't take it for granted for the position I am in right now. It's just traveling everywhere, press conferences and being in the media so much really takes time away from what is important to me." he touched her face lovingly giving her a sad smile. "I am just tired of not being able to have a normal life and see the people I love often."

Jessica squeezed his hand. " I know it's hard and it is hard on everyone of us. But it is the love and passion for what we do that keeps on going no matter what obstacles come our way. I know more than anyone you love to sing and be on that stage. When you are up there I feel everything that you are feeling. That what makes me work harder knowing that you put your best out there."

Yesung smiled big. "You always know what to say to make me feel better."

"That is why we have been going out for 2 years." she laughed. She got up and kissed him on the forehead. "Rest up before you go on next?"

"I will." 

"Sica?"

"hmm?" she said turning around.

"Hwaiting!"

Wit a final loving glance and blowing a kiss to him, Jessica and Sooyoung left the dressing room. 

All the members started whistling toward Yesung. "Shut up!" he yelled laughing.

"So that what makes you feel better?" Sungmin snickered.

"Hey! Girls Generation they are on now!" cried Kyuhyun.

Everyone gathered to the nearest tv set as they saw the girls perform The Boys.

Watching Jessica perform with a smile on her face Yesung thought "She is the reason why I can keep on going in this buisness. I don't know what will I do without her by my side.'" 

When the performance finished the boys clapped and they noticed that their artistic voice member was back to his normal self.

 

The End!!

 

X For now this is a one shot but if you all want me to continue I will. I was inspired by the smtown tour of this year. Also my korean words use forgive me. Please no plagarize and continue to support !! Thanks!!

 

X0X0 vampireluver911