Unmoving

Move

Seorin sighed at the sight of her younger brother, Jeon Jungwoo. That little trips her over while she was going for the refrigerator.

They both live with their older brother, Jeon Jeonghan. After turning twenty four, he finally officially be their guardian.

Jeonghan work as one of the lawyer under a big corporation company, Cho Group. They owned the Cho Shopping Mall, Cho Resort, Cho Golf and Cho Textile.

In another word, Cho Group is a conglomerate family. Cho Sungwan retired from Minister Defence of South Korea.

 

There were rumor that Cho family's only heir run an underground business that still conquering the Worldwide but on the surface, it was a legit weapon merchants.

Her brother's month salary always more tripled enough to support their trio siblings. Seorin currently working as NIS based in South Korea.

While Jungwoo is just a highschooler. He wasn't always at home and spend his time with the delinquent he made friends at school.

 

"Watch it punk!", she give him a neck slice swiftly. Jungwoo groans as he touch his neck that's in pain.

"Maybe you should watch it", he mocked her back with his face. Seorin rolled her eyes and continue to the refrigerator.

"What are you doing here? Don't you usually already gone by now and hanging out around those so called gangster", she skip the glass and drink the carton milk directly.

 

"I don't think I'm going near them anymore. Those prick are crazy",he animatedly tell her. Seorin chuckles at how cute her brother are right now.

"Well, about time. Good for you", she shrugs and dumping the carton with an accurate deduction into the bin near Jungwoo.

"How's it going with your dream job?", Jungwoo flash her a smile. He has been a nice yet annoying brother to her. Jungwoo always admire on how everything she's doing.

 

Since they were young, both of them are inseparable and when she left him, Jungwoo turned his back on her.

Still like Seorin said, Jungwoo really is a nice kid and now they have love hate siblings relationship. Jeonghan always never home even he's the one who own this luxurious condominium 

"It's fine. I just finished my three months worth mission", Seorin shrugs while leaving to the living room.

 

"Okay cool. It's just it wasn't your favourite mission then?", Jungwoo try to shoot and as their strong bond is great, Seorin didn't suprised at his perfect guess.

"Yeap. They give me a break for a while and that's why you are seeing me here right now", he finally join her for movie.

They promised not to keep secret from each other and of course as really dearest only family member, Seorin spill the true part of what she has to keep from other,including family.

 

 

Seorin stayed for three week before she has another mission waiting for her. It is Friday today and it was Jungwoo's birthday.

They promised to celebrate it together. She get too giddy this morning after saying bye to him.

With her favourite casual clothes, she's waiting for Jungwoo coming to their favourite cafe for celebrating his birthday right after he celebrate it with his normal friends first.

 

But Jungwoo didn't turn up even after one hour passed. She won't wait for him anymore and as if like her heart feel like stabbed, Seorin left the restaurant and trying to find Jungwoo quickly.

"Woo? Where are you?! Please get at me back after you hear this message", she shot up from the cafe block and arrived to their condo after twenty minutes.

He go to school looking not pretty well. Jungwoo must be hiding something from her but she won't push him to open up,knowing he probably still in his puberty.

 

Seorin skips to his room and she was lucky it wasn't locked. First she try to find something not right in the room. 

There was patch of pain relief medication on his side bed. Then she open up his study desk drawer to only find a bottle of painkiller. It's almost runs out,meaning he has been taking in daily.

"Just what is happening with him lately?", she hufs as her phone is on fire with message from Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan calling ID flash through her vibrating phone. Seorin pick it up as soon as she can while still searching around his bathroom this time.

"Han..I think he's in trouble. Since he's kid, he won't show up late more than ten minutes", she frown as his bathroom cabinet are filled more with unknow medicine of bottles.

"Are you serious? I'm not in Korea, Seorin. Can you take care of it by yourself?", Jeonghan seems in a hurry. He must have another meeting after other meeting.

 

"Yeah, okay. Just want to let you know. I'll try track his phone now. He hasn't been answering my calls for hours by now", she close the door behind her and start to call her friend at the HQ.

"Will, can you help tracking this phone number. It's brother. I think he's in danger", Will didn't waste his time and in a swift he got Jungwoo's location.

"Seorin?", his fingers still typing fast on the keyboard. "Yeah?", Seorin steps to the kitchen. is itching.

 

She proceed to pour down the water into her glass. "He's a few block by your house. Like he's in middle of abandoned warehouse".

"What? O-okay. Thanks, I'll get to you later", she quickly wanted to bust out from her house.

"Seorin? Are you really gonna go there alone, by yourself?", Will still on the phone. "I'll check it out first, if I need help I'll hit your phone up. Bye".

 

She uncover her superbike and speed through the night. Thinking it could be a good use for escaping.

Trying to find a trace of presence other people, she cautiously walk in hurry. A few seconds later, there was rattle of sound baseball bat rolling on the ground.

"Shut the up! Tell me where is ing hell you are hiding it?!", a voice roughly speak and a punch follows it. She heard her brother groans.

 

Her heart break knowing Jungwoo is hurting. She scan the area and found her brother already kneeing on the ground.

His eyes can not open anymore because of the beating he received. He was uphold by the other two goons aside from the guy seems to be their leader.

"You don't need those thing, Hangyul. I throw it over the river last night", Jungwoo try to speak but again beat up by Hangyul.

 

"You did what?", the other guy yelled. "Shut the up, Eunsang!", Hangyul's voice boomed again.

"Let's just kill him. This bastard clearly wanted himself to die", Eunsang get his pointy knife out.

Hangyul get mad at his goon and kick the knife away from Eunsang's hand. "Are you crazy? Just forget about it. Let's go".

 

Jungwoo almost lost his consciousness and didn't do anything. "ing no", the other guy withdraw his gun behind his pocket swiftly.

Seorin had moved near them, behind the old rusty machine. She watch as the guy pulled the trigger.

It was accurately a revolver. Adrenaline is pumping through her blood. Seorin had no choice to intervene quick as she can.

 

"Don't touch my brother!", Seorin kick the gun out and give them a fast look. They cursed and Eunsang pick up his pocket knife only to be punch on the face and knock down for a while.

Hangyul watch as her beating up the other guy one on one. Jungwoo is already unconscious on the ground.

When other guy knocked down too. Hangyul finally set his eyes on her.

 

"Who are you?", he questioned, amused. His lean frame set to a combat mode. Usually that's street style fighting stance.

"I'm his sister. I can see that you are more not into killing people easily", Seorin flash a fake smile.

"Of course", he smirked. "but you also know I won't let him go", he added.

 

"Are you the friend that he usually mentioned?", Seorin raised a brow at him. Hangyul nods and continue to advance forward.

"Stop. I have something on you", Hangyul stops and look again at her. "Like what?", he challenged.

"Your little sister. Really precious to you isn't she? How would she feel knowing her brother is a criminal?".

 

Seorin ran a background check on him soon as Jungwoo mentioned his name before. Hangyul came from a poor family and his little sister always look up on him.

Hangyul apparently a hard work person, being the breadwinner in his family with his stepmother.

He look at Jungwoo before chuckles. "A-ha. You must be working as an Agent. Which one you're from?".

 

"That will always be in secret. Now, you should let us go and not to be a threat to us, my family. Or I will get your head next time", Seorin slowly lifting Jungwoo. 

That boy wasn't very heavy to her. He's much smaller than her,not quite tall to her too.

"I'll keep it mind but you won't get away easily. Always watch your back", he warns before leaving with his other goons.

 

It has been a week and yet Jungwoo slowly healing up. He has been resting completely under her care at the hospital.

There was no sign from Hangyul or his goons appearance at Jungwoo's ward. 

"Seorin, I want to eat the sandwich that you bought yesterday. Is there any left?", Jungwoo asking while she just got into the room.

 

"Oh God. You are such a picky guy. Just eat the food I bring for you today", Seorin whine, glaring at him.

"Hey! I'm still in healing process. Pretty please?", Jungwoo begs.

"Oh alright. I'll go now", she rolled her eyes. Exiting the room feeling hurry. She doesn't want him to leave alone even a second.

 

"Nurse Kim, can you take a look at my brother? He's feeling not well..",she lied through her teeth. Only for his safety, Seorin would do anything.

"Alright", the nurse left to his room and Seorin make a quick stop few level down.

Lucky for her everything was going smooth but not until she arrives back into the room.

 

"Did you see my brother? He wasn't on his bed and even the bathroom!", Seorin panicked. There wasn't something odd when she's searching around the floor.

Nurse Kim laughs not knowing the real situation the Jeon's siblings are having.

Seorin call his phone and it was unconnected like it was done by sudden. "Please don't let them take him, please don't", she keep chanting it until she arrived the Ground level.

 

She saw her brother is pushing by two other men into the hidden hallway. Quick on her feet, she kick and throw punches on them.

In a second suddenly her mind went blank as was covered by piece of a cloth with numbing smell.

Seorin noticed by a few second before she was pushed into a black van, her brother is just next to her fortunately.

 

 

Her head gets very painful soon as her eyes shoot open. The place she was tied down was a bit dark. Seorin divert her eyes around and don't found Jungwoo's around.

She try to undone the rope they used on her and then she hear a few steps of people coming. There was two different type of step.

"You should let her go now. I promised you to give it back", Jungwoo plead and the other guy chuckled.

 

"That's why I'm tying her off now. You should be grateful Seungyoun give you a chance", Hangyul unlock the door and the room become brighter.

"Jungwoo..", Seorin calls her brother. The voice of her cracked because lacking of water through .

"Seorin! Don't worry, they will let you go now", Jungwoo look concerned and behind him Hangyul is watching them with a blank face, waiting.

 

"T-they will let you go?", again her voice cracks. "Here, drink this water first", Jungwoo never meet her in the eyes right now.

"Why would they do that? How's your body? Did they do anything to you?", Hangyul rolled his eyes at Seorin's plain concern.

"Yo man, get her quick out of here already!", he finally vocalise an annoyed expression.

 

"I'm doing pretty fine, Seorin. Now let me get you out from here", Jungwoo lift his sister and they walk out from there in silence. Only echoing steps follows them around.

"Woo, you didn't answer my question yet. Why would they let us go easily?", Seorin sternly speak and trying to find a piece of emotion out of him.

When they arrived at some kind place,most likely a kitchen, Jungwoo ask her to sit first. He's moving around the kitchen as if like he was used to live here.

 

"Eat up", Jungwoo push the bowl of hot soup and rice. Seorin didn't touch that bowl, not moving an inch.

"Seorin, I know you need the energy back. So please have some of it, quick", Jungwoo pleads, still ignoring his big sister question.

"Alright, if you don't want to eat, I will just send you home", Jungwoo dump the bowl into the sink.

 

Hangyul who has been leaning against the island in the kitchen, finally moving again to go first.

"Jeon Jungwoo! Answer me now! What kind of deal you made with them? Why would they only let me go? I won't leave if you are not coming with me", Seorin get mad at his passive brother right now.

"Seorin please, let me get you to home first. Then I will tell you everything", Jungwoo explain and try to pull her wrist with him until out from the kitchen.

 

Suddenly there was another three men appear into the living room when Seorin and Jungwoo walking to the main front door.

"Leaving already? I thought we could have some fun with her", a guy looking younger than her whistle.

"Oh God, quit it already", the other guy sighed. He has a small frame and rolled his eyes.

 

"Wooseok, can't you go anywhere around without giving us the second embarrassment for a day?", the tallest one scowls.

"Dear Minhee, you should know, that I'm very lonely right now..since Lana dump me over that bastard. So be a good brother and stop complaining", he stride closer to us.

"What's with the loud voices over here? Can't you guys just let this mansion be in peace even for a second?", a very good looking man appeard. His lean muscles ripple through his thin silky white shirt.

 

"Whatever, I'm leaving", Minhee walk to stepping up on the high stairway. Soon smaller also follow Minhee.

"Dongpyo, where do you think you're going? Seungyoun told me to get you. He has something to discuss with you", the tallest one nods his head to the way where he came from.

Dongpyo shook his head as he walks infront of Wooseok. "What? Seungwoo, don't look at me like that. It's so scary that I will take my leave now", Wooseok raised his both hand onto his chest after Seungwoo give him a warning look when he opened his mouth to mock at what Seungwoo ordered to Dongpyo just now.

 

Finally the mess cleared and Seungwoo stare back at Seorin, who has been watching him all the time since when he appeared.

"Well, look who have here. Jungwoo..that's your sister?", Seungwoo ask in suprised. His eyes never leave her way.

"Yes, Seungwoo. Would you mind? We was about to leave", Jungwoo become so respectful to Seungwoo. Maybe he's second in command.

Looks like Seungyoun is the first in command. "Sure! I heard from Cho leader. Sorry for taking your time", he flash a smile that can get women to fall for his perfect Prince Charming like smile before he also disappear to another wing in the mansion

 

"Jeon Jungwoo, don't be ridiculous. I won't step out from this house if you won't explain yourself first", Seorin growls. Jungwoo know it won't be easy now to force his sister leave.

"What do you want me to do? I just want you to stay out of my own trouble. You really need to leave now Seorin, please", Jungwoo try to drag his sister out but he was easily turned around by Seorin.

"Lead me the way to your Leader", Seorin scowls as she already walk to the way where Cho is located by now.

 

After Hangyul seen Seorin hurt her own brother, he surely know not to make it harder so whether he want it or not, she won't leave as long she didn't meet Seungyoun first.

His bigger step still can be keep up by Seorin. Her body frame maybe more smaller than him a little but she still hold her ground with fit and curvy figure.

There are more thing he didn't know of Seorin yet. He still need to be more extra alert on what Seorin will usually do.

 

 

What amazed Seorin was how lavish and big the mansion they have. As she follow Hangyul and Jungwoo from behind them, she continue to get amaze.

Words can't describe what Seorin seen and until the door knocked and open, she curse to herself for being stupid. They can afford this by a snap of finger.

"Hangyul? What do you need?", the powerful voice speak. It sounds like romantic and attractive to her.

 

She get a grip back to the Earth. Hangyul move his body to reveal Seorin who was behind him and Jungwoo. "His sister come to see you", Hangyul speak for himself.

Once her eyes meet the most handsome and hot guy she ever meet, she feel like the World is unfair. How can someone be freaking good looking yet being the most powerful people around here.

"Alright, Dongpyo. Keep me update, you may go now", the Seungyoun guy dismissed his man. He must be Seungyoun since Seungwoo mentioned him earlier in the room alone,before Dongpyo came to him.

 

"Little Hangyul, if you don't mind. Can you leave with me my brother alone now?", Seorin mockingly ask him to leave.

Hangyul rolled his eyes and Seungyoun chuckles at her attempt. "Go first Hangyul, I'll call you if you are needed back", Seungyoun ordered which Hangyul follow.

"Please, have a seat! Jungwoo..and your sister...", Seungyoun give her a nice small smile as she take her seat, followed reluctantly by her brother.

 

"Did you enjoyed your stay over here?", Seungyoun asked obliviously intertwining his fingers all together.

"Enjoyed?", Seorin raised a brow. Seungyoun yet chuckles again. "Okay, maybe my boys pretty rough with you and your brother but trust me, we don't want make things get bigger so please understand our excessiveness".

"Forget about that. Can I just get this straight to the point?", she didn't give him a chance to answer.

 

Seorin exasperated a sigh. "My brother won't really tell me what he has done. Did he really took any thing that is yours? What was it?!".

Seungyoun lazily leaning on the long sofa, his right arm was draping over it. "Oh really, Jungwoo? Why didn't you tell her?", he ask over her brother sarcastically.

"Hey, don't make me wait. Don't play game with me. It's really getting anoyying right now. Just tell me so that I can bring it to you..", she scowls, glaring hard.

 

"Eassyy there. Okay I don't really know the whole thing. Let me get Hangyul for you..because it's their problem. I'm just giving Jungwoo a nice favor, letting you go. That's all", he still amused and creepily smiling at her.

He quickly make a call and in a few minutes, Hangyul steps in. "Yes, My Lord?".

"Care to explain what Jungwoo has done?", Seungyoun raised a brow. Seeming laid back as he wait for Hangyul.

 

"He stole my gun and a bag of Ice from my client. The client want me to bring him alive", Hangyul still standing and he changed to attention stance. Hands behind his back.

"And..tell her the whole thing would you?", Seungyoun glare at Jungwoo.

"Boss negotiate with my client to pay back the goods since Jungwoo gave back my gun which is this morning", Hangyul added and look over Jungwoo who held his head down.

 

"Tell me it wasn't true, Jungwoo. Why would you even stole those things from them?", she scolds him, feeling absurd.

"I-I just want to get out from the gang but there was someone who set me up over this. Trust me, Seorin. You know me, I didn't did this alone all by myself", Jungwoo finally speak up. He looks terrible.

"Okay. Alright..so we are clear from this all right? Right, Jungwoo?", he shook his head.

 

"No, not until I found out who did this to me. That's why I'm sending you off. Please leave, I don't want to be in any way with my plan right now", Jungwoo stare at Seorin in hope of her do what as he said.

"Jeon Jungwoo. You know me right? I won't let you alone in doing this. It might be dangerous", she frowns and then Seungyoun stand up to walk away from them.

"He won't do this alone. I promised to help him. You might not believe in me but your brother does", he uncuff his satin see through shirt.

 

"Jungwoo!! Are you kidding me? You asked them for help instead of me?", Seorin asked disbelief.

"Seorin, you don't have the really time to help me. It may took long enough before you got a new job !", he speak indirectly.

"That's bull! You really had planned this all along right? You definitely had gone crazy".

"Fine! If you die or live the next time people contact me about you. I won't give a ", Seorin felt like he's not feeling the same she is. She pray for his safety and walk out from the mansion on her own feet.

 

 

Once the Mafia gang member send her home, Seorin got a call leaving to Morroco. She has to investigate a case there for few months.

Jungwoo never contacted her and Jeonghan is somewhere around the globe having job and cases to handle.

"Looking at your family picture again?", her partner Natalia from Russia asked. Her Korean is pretty good since she has been staying at South Korea almost a year by now.

 

"Yeah..we only have each other but this guy is giving me headache", she point at Jungwoo who was smiling and she look at him adoringly. Jeonghan hugging both of them from behind.

"There's no way a blood relation can just cut off easily. Maybe he will come around..and..how about this handsome?", Natalia raised a brow jokingly

"Probably somewhere doing his legal job under his company", Natalia ooh at that before watching the movie again. Tomorrow they will get a long day for their second mission.

 

Soon as she arrived at the building she needed, there were a few people she recognized. Starting from the lobby, there's sitting Eunsang by the sofa with someone she never meet before.

They act like they are relaxed than their usual hard face look. It's really weird to be consider as coincidence. Seorin stride next to Natalia into the elevator.

"You okay?", her partner asks concerned. She shook her head as they arrived on the level she usually goes in and out.

 

"Glad you're here. Seonghwa asked for you", San nods at the office where Hongjoong's office is.

Natalia bid her goodbye as Seorin stride straight into the room. To her suprise she can see Seungyoun and Hangyul already sit near to Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

"Ahh, there's she is, my favourite girl", Hongjoong flash his signature deep eye smile. His jaw was beautifully clench showing a sharp look.

 

"Darling, who are they?", she animatedly asks before kissing Hongjoong's cheek. Seorin didn't missed Seungyoun's amused face.

"Oh, they are my new partner. I invited them since they are having business around Morocco for a week", Seorin finally took a seat on Hongjoong's lap.

Seungwoo change a look with Seungyoun before speaking. "I would like invite you to my party tonight if you are looking for a fun night", Seungwoo flash a business face.

 

"Oh what party? Hongjoong, can you tell if I really need a stress off night right now?", she kisses his jaw to his neck.

"Really? Anything for you baby", he give a smooch. Seorin look at Seungyoun right now, searching for a clue on them but he put a facade already.

"I will be seeing you again tonight then", Hongjoong laughs and Seorin stand up to leave. "Yeay! I really love you so much", she kiss his cheek again.

 

"Seonghwa, San said you are looking for me?", she seductively stride right behind Seonghwa's seat.

"Yeah about that. Joong, are you really sure?", Seonghwa directly speaking in code with his leader.

Hongjoong nodded. "Baby, please help me one more time, will you?", he smirked. Seorin rolled her eyes.

"That again?!", Seorin hufs fakely. "Alright but I want a reward instead!", she raised a brow.

 

Seungyoun and Seungwoo still watching as she and Hongjoong exchange a knowing look. "Everything for you", he winks.

Usually Hongjoong would have Seorin to steal information from their enemy time to time since she has connection to them.

Tonight she has to find out about how the Moroccan rich housewives make a purchase of weapon and drugs from the local Mafia gang. 

Hongjoong wanted to take over Moroccan local gang in a snap. He wanted to get richer as they have the most powerful technology in weapon mostly.

 

"You don't mind if I invite the few of my own guest with me tonight?", Hongjoong cautiously ask Seungyoun who was oblivious about his plan.

"The more the merrier, right Seungwoo?", Seungyoun boom a big laugh with Seungwoo.

"Of course, since we are natural to each other", Seungyoun added more.

 

Seorin can feel the look Seungyoun keep giving her. As if like she's too different with the one he met back at his mansion.

"I guess we are done with this morning greeting. We will take our leave now", Seungwoo stand up first and Seungyoun too right after.

"Right. See you guys tonight", Hongjoong shook his hand with Seungyoun then Seungwoo, after the second in command,shook his hand with Seonghwa first.

 

 

Seorin spend the rest of the day preparing for the mission Hongjoong gave to her.

The night quickly change with the day as she dressing herself for the party.

Natalia didn't follow her tonight since she has her own mission which the HQ gave to her.

 

Soon as she steps into new mansion with her gang, she can feel like it's a dejavu. She follow next to Hongjoong into the dance floor. 

Heavy music bounce with the same energy the people who have attend this party. Hongjoong and Seonghwa already left her to the other side.

She mingled with the housewives and her cheek almost hurt from smiling and exceed her skill to get the information really quick.

 

Then the women suddenly move to the dance floor. They forget about the stress they are having trouble with at home.

Their gang leader or husband ignored their stress when they trying to leash it out. Always wanted their lust being satisfied. Most of them purchase their gun from the same gang.

They bought it for hobby and protection. They can have their own possession without getting caught by local police and law since they are not the one who follow the law anyways.

 

Seorin almost forgot about her mission when her brother suddenly appear next to him on the floor.

"You are doing fine I guess. I worried for nothing", he speak to her eventhough he's dancing with a girl in front of him.

She rolled her eyes, scanning where Hongjoong and Seonghwa are right now.

 

"Don't worry about them, Seungwoo has been entertaining them in the secret room. Probably talking about business this time", Jungwoo change his partner with her sister this time.

"Didn't know you have a such move", Seorin teased. "Oh come on! I'm a freaking man and woman won't take their hands off me, okay", he rolled his eyes.

"How did you do with school for coming here?", Seorin stop dancing and chiling at the bar with her brother.

 

"Drink soda!", Seorin warns as Jungwoo opening up a can of beer. "This is international, I can drink in this age", he smirked.

"About school, I took a year off", he proudly speak. He's attending an International Highschool and they allowed student with reasonable thing to skip a year maximum.

"Of course", Seorin clink her Whisky with the beer Jungwoo's having.

 

He follow his sister way and naturally continue to speak to her. "I found out that the guy who set me up was the same guy who bullied me way back in Middle School. That bastard get caught by his Mafia Lord and get himself killed when he didn't admit it was his doing. Seungyoun and the Mafia Lord are like brother, so he did him a favor anyways".

"You talked too much, Jungwoo. You are too drunk", Seorin chuckled.

"Nuh uh, you did! Because look at that cheecks", he pokes her cheek.

 

But then in a second, Seorin heard a shot from another way. She heard Jungwoo groan in pain. 

Seorin assess the shot to his bleeding arm, near by his wrist. Only one person that able to do that.

Her eyes grow red as she saw Hongjoong already put down back his gun near his side.

 

"What the ?", she hissed and quickly tore her dress to wrap tightly around his arm.

"Baby, who is that guy? Do you know him?", Hongjoong was all alone and his eyes was almost black. It's his jealousy took over him.

Hongjoong are someone who did a thing before thinking. He keep a steady stride to the bar which no too far from where he come from.

 

"I swear Kim Hongjoong. I will kill you tonight, for hurting my baby brother!", she screams and charge at him who is still striding fast.

She knock him down with a jumping kick. It was fast like in a second before Hongjoong know it's coming from Seorin.

Since Hongjoong always set with a blade by his lower leg. Seorin waste no time to dig it right into his abdomen.

 

If another swing accurately come for her straight into his organ, Hongjoong won't last in a few minutes. Her attack was stopped by Seonghwa.

He didn't think for a second and straightly kick her off from Hongjoong.

Seonghwa withdraw his gun from his waist and shot Seorin right at her upper arm. She screams with shrilling sound.

" you Park Seonghwa!!", she stand up in a few second only to be kick by him again.

 

"I always knew you are not someone to be trust! Get up again and I will shoot your brain off", Seonghwa growls.

Seorin smirked at him and that make him chuckles. "You really wanted to die right here, huh?", he angle his gun onto her body.

She doesn't back down and charge again but Seonghwa already shoot a bullet off.

 

Weirdly she doesn't feel pain and the next thing she knew, a shot come from behind her and that hit Seonghwa on his wrist.

Seungwoo quickly run into her way and threat Seonghwa to get lost. "Aghh..", there is a groan come from her front side.

She finally noticed Seungwoo already pull Seungyoun up and calling their back-up member.

 

Seorin didn't waste her time getting to Jungwoo's side. "Woo.. I'm very sorry. This is all my fault", she cried while pulling her brother who is withstanding his almost stopped bledding arm.

The next thing she knew, she already found a set of surgery tools. Jungwoo was lucky that his sister is pro with handling a gunshot injury.

She work her magic for almost few minute to get the bullet out from his arm. They had no choice for Jungwoo to bite piece of cloth while Seorin cautiously closing the wound.

 

Right after she went reporting to the HQ, she get a disciplinary action which result her being suspended for six months.

Jungwoo are currently attending his school like nothing happened yet he still hang around Cho Mafia gang.

He invited the gang members to celebrate his birthday. Not that Seorin care but everytime she see Seungyoun around, she can't help to be distant.

 

For being a Mafia Lord, he sacrificed his life just because of her. Someone who wasn't significant to him.

She glad that Seungyoun survived his surgery when the bullet almost hit his spinal cord. She didn't expected he would jump infront of her with his back being vulnerable.

Seungwoo was being hostile with her since she was visiting. She didn't get it why would Seungwoo be that scary kind of person to her.

 

Seorin would come to conclusion that Seungyoun might be having feelings for her. She still remember the way he stare at her when she's with Hongjoong.

But there's something that doesn't make sense to her. She never thought Seungyoun would be that kind of person who would fall for her even they even didn't share the same space together and interacting personally.

"You are saying you won't be here, to celebrate my birthday. Seorin?", Jungwoo glare at her who is getting ready to leave the house.

 

"Yes I won't. Besides, I have a date with a hot guy. I mean come on! I never had time to date. So would you please?", she whines as she stride to the front door.

"Even Jeonghan would be here..", he whispers lowly but Seorin still can catch it in her ears.

"Alright! I promise I would get back early", she huffs. She speak and didn't look the way she goes.

 

"Ooff", a sturdy chest hit her head. The cologne he's wearing hit close to her recent memory when Seungyoun carried her in bride style when she was drunk after being really sad.

It was the day she got home after being suspended. She go straight to drink Whisky til the Sun down.

She heard Jungwoo just got back from his school. Trying to wake her up but it was useless. Then suddenly her body rose up from the sofa with her eyes still closed.

The same musky smell she snuggle on more into the carrier's chest. The next thing she woke up, she still can't forget about the smell. It was heaven to her.

 

"Geez, can't you tell if someone is about to leave when....you heard the clicking s-sound", her words become incoherent slowly while she's looking to his face.

Seungyoun flash her the most charming eye smile she ever seen. "Oh my bad", he didn't look straight to her eyes even he's facing her.

"Get away", someone huffs. It came from the tallest frame guy that was behind Seungyoun.

 

Seungwoo plops himself on the sofa and Jungwoo greet him. Seorin rolled her eyes and get a grip to leave.

"Be safe!", Jungwoo yelled as she finished putting on her heels. Seungyoun clear his throat and give her the space to move away.

"When is your brother going to arrive?",she heard faintly as leaving from Seungyoun's mouth before the door closed.

 

"Taehyung, right?", Seorin greet as she take the seat in front of the guy, in the urban cafe.

"Yes! Jeon Seorin? I heard a lot from your cousin, Jungkook", he animatedly shook her hand with his bigger one.

"Really? I swear Jungkook is a hell of weird kid. What did he tell you about me?", they continue to chat until they take a leave to the mall archade.

 

After spending time more together, she found out that Taehyung has everything that women would fall for. Despite being the most wanted bachelor, he's still humble and amazing as a person.

Their conversation has to stop when Jeonghan ID blaring through her phone. "Yes, Jeonghan. Is there anything happened?".

"You! Where the hell are you? While I'm here with fam, where you at now?",his commanding as shot like a fire through her smartphone

 

"I'm having a date right now. I'll get you back. Bye", she chuckles while watching Taehyung interested into her way.

"Who that would be?",he joked and Seorin sighs. "My big brother, he's fussing over something that I don't really care.

"What about it?". "I mean not to be a busybody but yeah just curious",he cutely speak as he take a sip of his drink.

 

"They having party. All of them are men so why should I be there, right?". "Besides, I have a cute date", she winked.

"Alright. Stop teasing me", he blushed. No man can blush right if he wasn't Taehyung. He's a very good catch.

"Okay, okay. Why don't we end today's date til here? I might have get back to them real fast, because you know, can't defy his ordeal", she flash her phone screen to him.

"See?", her phone still lighting up from Jeonghan's calls. Taehyung nodded as they stand up to leave the bowling arena.

 

When she arrived by her door house, Seorin got a chessy text from Taehyung. She declined him to send her home and they agreed to have another date later.

"There she is! My favourite Seorin. Why are you late?", Jeonghan already tipsy and next to him Seungwoo too already drunk.

"Okayy..no need to yell at me. I'm here finally",she said in boring tone

 

"Jungwoo, would you mind?", Seorin signaled him to get the drunk people to get on bed.

That leave Hangyul and Seungyoun who was hanging out by the balcony.

She walk to them, taking a look how the air was cool around them.

 

"I will be back", suddenly Hangyul turned his back to leave into the living room. He rolled his eyes before disaapdisapp by the washroom door.

Seungyoun noticed her presence. He give her a smile that look like he has been longing on someone. "How's your date?".

That question catch her off guard. "Pretty perfect", she flash a fake cresent smile.

 

"Guess he got into your pant already?",he smirked. Seorin raised a brow. "..and that's none of your concern".

She move next to him, looking over the nice view. "That's true. Do you plan to stay here longer? Cuz I think it's about time for you to leave".

"Yeah? Well, I don't think I would leave here in a bit",he chugs his beer can.

 

"Do you know what? I think it's about time", she took a courage to push him inside but that backfired to her.

Soon as his hands manoeuvre over her hands, she was cage by him when he find a way to make her back meet the wall, just next to door on their right.

"Do you know what? I think I'm gonna crush that Kim Taehyung so you don't have a date anymore?", his breath was heavy and it's fanning her neck, just right under her ear.

 

Seorin chuckled. "So you have plant your man to spy on me?". Seungyoun mirrors her action.

"Why not? Don't act like you don't feel the same for me?". "You do take me as a fool, don't you?", he snake an arm around her waist, pulling her closer together.

"Cut the crap, Cho. You are the most ing wanted criminal in the World. Why should I hang around you?", she hissed while trying to get away from his hold.

"You take me as an easy woman, to play around with you? It's not enough you make my brother feel owed to you?", she still fail to fight his power over her.

 

"He decided to stay. I don't make him. He's a grown man, stop acting like you still needed to protect him", upon hearing that Seorin punch Seungyoun on his gut.

Seungyoun glares at her but she give no . "How long do you think you can run from me? Lying to yourself".

"Don't act like you know me! off", she finally turn to leave and Seungyoun let her go easily.

 

The next day when she woke up, nor Jeonghan or Jungwoo are around. She can hear from the bathroom, water is running in the shower.

Seorin knock on the door. "Can't you wash faster? Don't act like you owned this place".

She hear no answer and when the door click open, her eyes get bigger but she quickly wipe it off her face.

 

The door closed as Seungyoun stood there half covered with towel on his lower body. There was plenty of tattoo covering each of his body.

His left lower gun tattoo looked so badass but then the other tattoo didn't get her to scan her eyes on when she heard Seungyoun sigh. "Move", he sounds so cold.

Seorin rolled her eyes in sudden angry built up in a second and pushed the door off with an extra energy.

 

"This kid really asks for a good beating", she frown at the mess covering the kitchen unpleasantly.

She got dress pretty quick and hadn't cake her face yet so she was in bare face. Seorin decided to get a look when Seungyoun is leaving.

He has been in the guest room for too long. She did a quick care in the kitchen for a while.

 

When her focus changed quickly toto st alert on the clicking open door, Seorin dump some of the cooking utensils into the sink.

Seungyoun sports a nice suit that hugging perfectly his lean body. "ing hell", she didn't realize it was audible for him to hear.

"Jeonghan said to give you this", Seorin emerged from the kitchen and give him a confidential document.

This morning Jeonghan barged into her room. She was half awake and received it from him. She then fall asleep again.

 

Seungyoun take it from her in a flash and walk straight to the exit door, without looking at her and saying thanks to her.

She read the text again from Jungwoo. He texted it right after Jeonghan leave her room. He was in school and said sorry because he left in hurry before cleaning the kitchen area.

"Just great", Seorin huffed and continue to clean around before leaving the house. She has a few thing to settle and then she's off to another appointment.

 

Seorin hums as she drive her car off from the government building and taking her time heading off to the highway.

In a second her phone rings. She answer it with earpods. "Yes, Jeonghan?", she boringly speak.

"Hey there sis, can you please send me another document to my office? Pretty please?", his sickening sweet voice pleads.

 

When the elevator dinged, Seorin keep her head up as she steps out from it. With her beautiful confidence she follow the employee silently.

"You may enter now", the Ceo office door open, she quips a small thanks and step in.

The office was really lavishly designed and then her eyes meet with Seungyoun and her brother's.

 

"My saviour. I swear I can't live without you", Jeonghan yet again being cringey to her.

"Oh dear God Jeonghan...", she didn't finished her word yet but Jeonghan answers when the word ended at God Jeonghan.

"Yes?", he smirked. "Okay stop it. No, you are not a God, Goddamnit",she curses.

 

"You better reward me for this!", she hold up the document in her hand. "Or I swear I will kill you!", Seorin exasperated a sigh.

"Of course. For you? I will give you my World",Jeonghan being not an for a second will be only in her dream.

"Whatever", she finally hand off it to Jeonghan. Then she pat her head. "Could you not?!", she dangerously holding her breath.

 

"Since I got this document on my hand now, I will be back, Mr. Cho", Jeonghan finally act like a pro.

"Can I go now?", she followed Jeonghan's step but he shut the door even before she can exit.

"Stay", Seungyoun lowly muttered. Seorin turn to look at him.

 

"I don't want to", Seorin finally stride back right in front of him. "I don't think I have a business here anymore",she smirks while staring at him.

"About spying and threatening you, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that", he speaks but his eyes are still looking at the papers.

"Yeah, I could sue you for that", she try to look into his eyes.

 

"Can you stop doing anything or everything to me?", she push his jaw up to look at her.

He abandoned those papers. His eyes steely fighting her curious one look.

"How can I stop that? You are driving me crazy", he divert his eyes away. Moving away from his place to lean his back onto the big table that he has been standing behind.

 

His side body turn to her way and giving a warmth to her smaller frame. They had a pretty long silent staring into each other eyes.

Seungyoun is trying not to lose his eyes onto her. As if their eyes speaking.

"Help me first", his eyes goes straight staring at her inviting lips.

 

Seorin sigh and close her eyes as Seungyoun dipping down to her lips.

She sigh at the genuine pleasure. Seungyoun is a very good kisser.

He started to draw themselves together and closer til there's no space between them.

 

The kissing got too deeper than she thought it would be. She wanted to stop so hence Seorin unconnected their lips.

Seungyoun open his closed eyes and stare into her's in pleading to give them a try.

"Can you really promise me a thing?",she slowly mumbles. Not looking into his eyes.

 

"If it's Jeon Seorin, you can have my word", he slowly and sweetly whispers.

"When I said we are over, only then you will not be in my way anymore", upon hearing it, Seungyoun's first expression was a sad one.

But then he place his temple onto her's. He nodded and after that they smile into their kiss again.

 

 

 

 

---

Oh well, I guess it should be ended like this or I won't aboe to stop. What a record! x.x

Sometimes I come back to correct misspelled or few correction.