Chapter 2: The dorm

Winter Bear

Taehyung gets off of his school nursing job at 7:30 and decides to go for a drink. These thirsty college kids were getting to him...


He went to a bar about 18 minutes away and got a couple of drinks, getting a little tipsy, so he decided to call a taxi.
The taxi dropped him off at his shared dorm, and he walked inside. He set his things down near the door and locked it, walking over an sitting on him and his roommates couch.


He tried to doze off, but he couldn't stop thinking about something.. or someone.


He couldn't stop thinking about the boy. The soccer one. The one with the bunny face and angelic voice. Thoughts raced in his head but then he realised. He wasn't just drunk, he was drunk on love. No, It's not possible.. he thought. He just met him. Love at first sight doesn't exist and Taehyung didn't need another needy kid clinging on him or hurting him like every other bunny- I mean human specimen with those big eyes and perfect face... No no no no no....no. Not happening...
Taehyung got up and moved to his bedroom. He hadn't unpacked all his things since he was busy and this was the first day of school. He plopped on his bed and realised a little warm lump was in the blankets. What the-...?


He lifted up the huge blanket to uncover a body. A long, fit body... it smelled like Downy and heaven... wait a minute....


Tae picked up him phone and the flashlight but toned it down, just enough to get some light and shone the light on the body.


JuNgKoOk?!?


"Jungkook?" he said surprised and kook stirred but fell back asleep at the sound of his name.
Why is he in MY dorm???


And then it dawned on tae. This was a SHARED dorm. The dormitory people never specified who he was sharing a dorm with or if it was another teacher or not.


"Hyung....." the lump, identified as jungkook, said in his sleep.


Tae's thoughts started racing again and he had to take a few deep breaths to calm his mind.
In the midst of tae's ind, he thought of a cute little nickname for kook that only tae would understand, his own little inside joke.. He'd call kook 'lump', 'lumpy', or 'lumps'.


Tae smiled in his drunken happy state and fell asleep, unconsciously cuddling kook.