Little Rain [FINAL]

Little Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An unexpected rain starts pouring hard making the surrounding go invisible to the eyes, making the students groan in frustration. She was staring at the window forgetting their on-going class. She was so distracted on following the droplets that falls down to their classroom window, she even didn’t notice their homeroom teacher beside her, pulled up her right ear making her stood up to her seat abruptly. "Are you listening Ms. Ahn? Seems like you are too busy staring at nothing, what are you thinking?" said their homeroom teacher, she then rubbed her throbbing ear, she thanked her teacher for bringing her back to reality. “I am so sorry Ms. Bae! I will not do it again instead I’ll pay attention the next time around.” Ahn Yujin said while pouting then bowed down, making her classmates to chuckle on their seats at her doings. “Shush! I guess the rain is TOO PERSISTENT to continue our lessons, well I can’t do anything to it so I am dismissing this class early. Make sure you bring with you your umbrellas for you not to be sick! I’ll see you on Monday kids, goodbye!” Ms. Bae exited the room after bidding her goodbye, then followed by her students leaving the pouting puppy behind. Yujin packed all of her things on her bag and then starts searching for her umbrella (one thing Yujin is good at, leaving her things that is more important than her- YAAAH! STOP EXPOSING ME AUTHOR-NIM!! oops-), as she was so busy looking for her umbrella on her bag someone patted her back, grabbing her attention then decided to looked at the culprit. “Looking for something Ahn?” her classmate, one of the tallest student also in their classroom Jang Wonyoung said. “Yeah my umbre-” she was cut off by her own words when she remembered that she forgot to pack the umbrella on her bag. “OH MY GOD- I forgot to put it on my bag! Stupid me!!” she slammed her hands on the table and then she flicked her own forehead and then hissed in irritation. “Argh!” Wonyoung just just smiled apologetically to the older. “Your still young but you are forgetful.” She chuckled and then made her way to the door. Yujin noticed the younger leaving her behind “Hey Wonnie! Can I share umbrella with you instead? Spare this tall puppy please! pleaaaase~” she pleaded cutely, causing Wonyoung to almost give up at Yujin’s cuteness. “I’m sorry, but I needed to share this umbrella with my cousin Hyewon unnie.” She smiled bitterly at Yujin, who is looking at her dejectedly. “Oh I almost forgot you have a cousin, Aish! this is me getting forgetful. I guess I should wait here for a while.” She smiled in defeat and then exited their classroom with the younger. The two is now walking on the school’s hallway when someone called them. “YAH! WONYOUNG-AH! I SAID WAIT FOR ME!” the small figure calling them while running to their way named Kang Hyewon, Wonyoung's cousin. “Oh she's here! Hey unnie, I forgot to pay a visit at your classroom as this puppy here, keeps on talking to me.” She smiled cutely and bowed down to her cousin along with Yujin to greet the older. “Let’s go now! Mom’s waiting outside. We’ll go now Yujinnie! See you next week!” She said then grabbed the poor Wonyoung’s wrist causing her to nearly stumble on her feet. “Hey unnie slow down! Yujin-ah see you on Monday! Yah! Unnie slow down!” "Let's go now i'm super hungry!" the two just bicker while going out to the school, living Yujin alone. Yujin on the other side just shrugged and then decided to sit on one of the waiting shed of their school, waiting for the rain to calmed down. She sighed heavily “Mom’s gonna kill me for taking so long here.” She sighed again in defeat then pouted and laid her head on her bag to rest for a bit. An hour later, the rain is still pouring, she looked at her wristwatch telling her that it’s already six in the evening. She sighed for God only knows how many times and then was distracted at the droplets that is falling down from the sky, she really love watching the little droplets that can make her calm and forget the things aound her. As she was staring at it someone patted on her shoulder, causing her to startled .As she turned around, she was stiffened on her spot, looking at the person with wide eyes. She couldn’t believe what she just saw, ‘is this a dream or- why am I seeing an angel? Is God taking me? Am I dead?!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter